Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Whew, that was a close one
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
They were reading texts.  Makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
If you were those soldiers, would you not absolutely hate this administration even more now?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
They were Antifa sympathizers, right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhhhhhh “the vetting process”!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Why, I'm certain being tagged as an anti-Biden nutcase won't affect their possibilities for promotions and awards, now would it?  

I'm sure there's an appeal process and hearing that is perfectly fair and reasonable to get taken off the anti-Biden nutcase list, that I'm sure they're not keeping.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if we will ever hear the truth about why these people were removed. Probably not but I would not doubt that we will see the military ranks purged of registered republicans. Make no mistake. This is not going to only be a purge of Guard troops in DC. This is coming to active mil as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing good can come of this....everyone could be disqualifies if the right person doesn't like what you read, listen to or groups you join.
Can you imagine how many people would have been kicked out of the service for reading SoF !!!

I had an O-5 when I was in the USCG tell me that a Woodsman's Pal was specifically designed to kill people.
This was back in 82 or so,  he refused to allow me to keep it on the base...I went camping every weekend to get away.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Their leadership should've never allowed this to happen .
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if we will ever hear the truth about why these people were removed. Probably not but I would not doubt that we will see the military ranks purged of registered republicans. Make no mistake. This is not going to only be a purge of Guard troops in DC. This is coming to active mil as well.
View Quote

I’m not military so I really don’t think I have much say or knowledge....but I do hope your wrong. If this does end up happening, I imagine it will be dishonorable so they lose their right to vote.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#14]
how many nats guardsmen are posting shit right now just to get out of that shitshow in the capital?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wish they revealed what extreme statements were made, mostly so I could see if I posted worse shit
View Quote

They asked their direct superior if the part of the Oath they swore to uphold - about defending the USA from enemies "...foreign AND domestic..." had been redacted out now
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I’m not military so I really don’t think I have much say or knowledge....but I do hope your wrong. If this does end up happening, I imagine it will be dishonorable so they lose their right to vote.
View Quote

Hope I'm wrong too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Their leadership should've never allowed this to happen .
View Quote
The Officer Corps has been decimated of conservative officers since Obummer's administration. Remember him pardoning Chelsea Manning?

Now we're allowing communists to graduate the service academies.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wish they revealed what extreme statements were made, mostly so I could see if I posted worse shit
View Quote

Edit: apparently I can do a tweet right.

WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Officer Corps has been decimated of conservative officers since Obummer's administration. Remember him pardoning Chelsea Manning?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Frapone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

You do know that Spenser Rapone ended up getting drummed out, right?

You're right that he did graduate, though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Are they being sent to the Gulags . . . uhmm . . . I mean to the "Trump Deprogramming" camps ? ? ?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL.

Trump should’ve done this for years ago. We wouldn’t be in the spot.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Edit: apparently I can't do a tweet right.

WH source: The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists"
View Quote

FIFY. You have to remove the tracking nonsense at the end.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

FIFY. You have to remove the tracking nonsense at the end.
View Quote

Awesome....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Yet if trump, or any conservative, were to do the same thing for those that like/follow liberal shit, there would be an endless avalanche of lawsuits and endless screeching from the media.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#26]
You know the media are going to hound those poor guardsmen to death.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can guarantee I probably have.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You know the media are going to hound those poor guardsmen to death.
View Quote

Save for the “to death” part, I wouldn’t mind if this story took off.  Sorry Guardspeople.  It might help in showing how insane the incoming administration is.  

On second thought, with the effects of doxxing these days, leave the guys out of it.  If one isn’t already aware that we are living in world, well I suppose they’d be a fuckin

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#31]
What's next... a dishonorable discharge?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What's next... a dishonorable discharge?

View Quote

No but it will be used against them in their evaluations.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#33]
That's it, piss off the guys in the military.
I'm sure nothing bad will come of that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm disappointed at the low numbers of what they call "radical" patriots in the guard ranks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Let me guess, the guardsmen were.......Gasp.........REPUBLICANS!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That's it, piss off the guys in the military.
I'm sure nothing bad will come of that.
View Quote

How does slojo and the ho get along with the SS?

Better or worse than the clintons and the jug-eared fucking kenyon and the wookie? I heard they were really bad and insulting to their details.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#38]
And the difference when you are legally and legitimately elected.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm disappointed at the low numbers of what they call "radical" patriots in the guard ranks.
View Quote

Well, to be fair, the fbi has so many people looking into Hunter's laptop, Ukraine, China, Hillary's laptop, her Uranium / Russia deal, Benghazi, the $4B 'missing' from her State dept, etc, etc, that they are simply overwhelmed and dont have the labor available to vet 25,000 NG in 3 days. Security Clearances already take ~12 months to renew.

The fumbling, bumbling idiots are just REAL busy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And the difference when you are legally and legitimately elected.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/320155/Trump-military_jpg-1787107.JPG

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Lots of mags in those weapons and vests, too.
Unlike in DC  this week.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Frapone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

Wonder where that dude is now....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I had an O-5 when I was in the USCG tell me that a Woodsman's Pal was specifically designed to kill people.
This was back in 82 or so,  he refused to allow me to keep it on the base...I went camping every weekend to get away.

View Quote

I was imagining the "Woodsman's Pal" to be some kind of outdoorsy realtree fleshlight to wile away those lonely nights in the tent, but after googling for a picture there's no way I'm letting that near my frank and beans!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#44]
So a group that supports the 2nd Amendment of the US.  A group that supports conservative youth, and a group that prevents the funerals of veterans from being interrupted by assholes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Those who pass the "political purity" test should be given a mark so we know they are loyal . Maybe a blood group tattoo under their left forearm?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I saw he had a podcast.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#47]
I can't for the life of me picture this guy giving a speech before a platoon of our finest men and women.

He will have to vet everyone of them.

Stealing an election have consequences.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well, to be fair, the fbi has so many people looking into Hunter's laptop, Ukraine, China, Hillary's laptop, her Uranium / Russia deal, Benghazi, the $4B 'missing' from her State dept, etc, etc, that they are simply overwhelmed and dont have the labor available to vet 25,000 NG in 3 days. Security Clearances already take ~12 months to renew.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh to be fairrrrr...

Spot on man.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top