BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2018 9:49:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Does that make them desirable to work for again?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
What's old is new again?

talk about full circle
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have many friends at what was ASA and then ExpressJet.
Spent 10 years at ASA myself.
I wish them all good luck.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m curious to see how this plays out for XJT. Over at Commute air they were bought into and offered a sort of career path program with United on condition that they pass that psych test. Although I should say I ran into an old buddy of mine from a lifetime ago and he told be he was denied three times. Not sure why, but that is to say it’s not a guaranteed entrance.

In any case, from what I understand XJT already has this in place so I’m curious to see if their pilot group will get some notable gains after the dust settles
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
There has been a huge turnover in the Express Jet hangar across from us. It was like a revolving door. So many people left not long ago that an entire A&P class was hired into the hangar.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 12:39:41 AM EDT
[#7]
There has been so much uncertainty there for so long that their future was in doubt, if for no other reason than lack of career progression. Why would a potential newhire go there when there was no expectation of upgrade/ advancement?

Perhaps UAL can inject some stability and hope for something better.

Best wishes to EXJ. They need some good news.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 5:25:25 AM EDT
[#8]
What the status for the pilots?    Working on a flow-through?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top