Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2021 10:10:13 PM EDT
Got on GovX today after looking at a resort in Cancun and it was 1/2 the price as Cheapcarribean and says all inclusive. Cheap Caribbean says Ultimate luxury Inclusive. Trying to figure out if there are big difference and if the difference in costs are worth it or the GovX deal is good to go. For two families with kids one of $9080 and GovX was $4500
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:12:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It all depends on the resort.  You didn’t list the resort you were looking at.  
Don’t get suckered in to vacation packages based on price alone. Reputable travel agencies are all pretty comparable so if you’re seeing half the price with one over the other, there’s something askew or there are conditions not being listed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#2]
That’s kind of what I was thinking. Looking at the Now Sapphire Riviera Maya.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:55:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Heard of them.  I don't trust them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s kind of what I was thinking. Looking at the Now Sapphire Riviera Maya.
View Quote

Went to the Now Jade Riviera Cancun for my honeymoon back in 2010 and had a blast. Food could have been better, but it wasn’t bad. Worst part was how far from everything else we were. Long shuttle rides for the excursions we did. Didn’t know when we went the top shelf booze was included too. Spent the first day or so drinking barely cold Dos Equis on tap, later learned they had Coors Light in cans in the fridge, and well hard alcohol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top