Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2019 11:25:15 AM EDT
Experiences with the Black Eyed Children

The black eyed kids are a folk phenomenon of people having strange encounters with kids whose eye’s are entirely black, who insist upon entering their vehicle or home, and who seem to ooze an overwhelming sense of fear and panic. As a fan of paranormal talk radio I’ve heard hundreds of encounters with the black eyed kids, and am fascinated each time, so I searched Reddit for some stories to share with a new audience. These were by far the creepiest.
View Quote
(Stories at the link)
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't invite them in. Ever.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Assholio Obtuse-Cockroach is one them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
AOC wasn't just invited in, she was voted in
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol
You are on some kind of a roll today aren't you OP.
Enjoy your thread
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol
You are on some kind of a roll today aren't you OP.
Enjoy your thread
View Quote
The beast has been released.

I guess this phenomenon is not that widely experienced.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve experienced evil.

I’ve seen a girl take a crap next to a cruiser.

I’ve seen starships on fire off the shoulders of Orion.

But I’ve never seen that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#7]
This is why it is a good idea to build a fake door on the front of your house, and come & go by the garage. Evil people and salesmen will ring the doorbell (which can also be fake, ha ha!) and stand there for who knows how long, while one remains safe and secure in the basement fortress of solitude.

ETA: giant coil springs under the welcome mat are a good plan B. Anybody sketchy shows up, sproiinnggg.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Heard stories on Coast to Coast which are freaky as heck.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I recall this phenomenon being more common in states bordering Mexico (Az, NM, TX, specifically)
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Heard stories on Coast to Coast which are freaky as heck.
View Quote
Coast to Coast with Art was usually awesome. The guy after him put me to sleep.

Art always let his callers go, only occasionally interjecting questions or occasionally a somewhat surprised "really?" followed quickly by a "and then what happened?". There was one call I remember where some guy claimed "he was on the run from the CIA because he accidentally started a war between the vampires and the aliens". Art never broke stride, asking him politely, "and then what happened?". Absolutely priceless.

To be sure, there were many callers with intriguing tales, but some of the ones were, "out there". Lots of OTR truckers and insomniacs wondering.if they should pony up for a C. Crane $150 AM radio. Presumably so they could hear the show better.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Coast to Coast with Art was usually awesome. The guy after him put me to sleep.

Art always let his callers go, only occasionally interjecting questions or occasionally a somewhat surprised "really?" followed quickly by a "and then what happened?". There was one call I remember where some guy claimed "he was on the run from the CIA because he accidentally started a war between the vampires and the aliens". Art never broke stride, asking him politely, "and then what happened?". Absolutely priceless.

To be sure, there were many callers with intriguing tales, but some of the ones were, "out there". Lots of OTR truckers and insomniacs wondering.if they should pony up for a C. Crane $150 AM radio. Presumably so they could hear the show better.
View Quote
Art Bell will truly be missed.  George Snoree killed a great program.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Art Bell will truly be missed.  George Snoree killed a great program.
View Quote
I'm amazed that every time I listen to George Noory it's as if he's not even paying attention.  A guest will say something and not ten minutes later Noory will ask him a question he just answered.

Oh, and C Crane radios are junk.  Mine lasted less than a year before things started malfunctioning.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Ive seen adults with black eyes.
One i saw in a run down section of town.
Speed limit was 30 maybe. And i saw him stumbling down the sidewalk. In an odd way. Then he stopped and looked right at me. His eyes looked like just black eye socketd. It was the oddest feeling i got, like he was trying to see into me, and i felt this bad vibe fear anger rush over me...then he went back to shuffling down the street.
It was only a few seconds but felt like forever.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm amazed that every time I listen to George Noory it's as if he's not even paying attention.  A guest will say something and not ten minutes later Noory will ask him a question he just answered.

Oh, and C Crane radios are junk.  Mine lasted less than a year before things started malfunctioning.
View Quote
Vic on dogman encounters does this to. I feel that he does it to make sure the guest isnt changing the story/lying etc.
But itll be 20 minutes later.

" So.....Docglockstar....tell us about your encounter........
........i bet you were....(20 minutes later)....so, you said you were walking home at 2am ,was there any street lights, it musta been really dark ........ "

After you describe a black cresture,with yellow eyes,greyskin, 6 inch claws and a big pink tongue and you knew it was a male because you could see its overly large genitals .
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#15]
The whole BEC phenomenon gained a lot of exposure when David Weatherly released his book.

I always treated stories like this more along the lines of 'friend of friend' lore as opposed to actual cryptid or supernatural activity.  I see the same thing going on with the whole Flannel Man thing right now that Timothy Renner is covering.  The story appears out of nowhere, gains some attention, and then similar stories pop up.  If there is actual activity like this going on then maybe some sort of tulpa is a likely candidate.

Same thing with the creature that people call the Rake.  It started in the Slenderman creepy pasta, but now shows up in Sasquatch and Dogman Encounters.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The whole BEC phenomenon gained a lot of exposure when David Weatherly released his book.

I always treated stories like this more along the lines of 'friend of friend' lore as opposed to actual cryptid or supernatural activity.  I see the same thing going on with the whole Flannel Man thing right now that Timothy Renner is covering.  The story appears out of nowhere, gains some attention, and then similar stories pop up.  If there is actual activity like this going on then maybe some sort of tulpa is a likely candidate.

Same thing with the creature that people call the Rake.  It started in the Slenderman creepy pasta, but now shows up in Sasquatch and Dogman Encounters.
View Quote
Ok pause.  WTF is Flannel Man?   Is that like Florida Mans creeper cousin thats a registered sex offender?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ok pause.  WTF is Flannel Man?   Is that like Florida Mans creeper cousin thats a registered sex offender?
View Quote
Timothy Renner's podcast

This seems to be restricted to Renner's show so far, but I expect to start seeing it in other podcasts soon.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:35:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's the Canadian version of Fl man.
Sip of tim hortons and they go nuts.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 7:14:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's the Canadian version of Fl man.
Sip of tim hortons and they go nuts.
View Quote
Lololol
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#20]
I've never seen a BEC.
I've never seen a dog man.
I've never seen a big foot.
I have seen a flannel man. He apologized and then finished his poutine before disappearing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Some ghosts can appear to have "black eyes", or empty black spaces where eyes should be.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 1:46:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Been a few posted in the creepy thread in GD.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 2:08:00 AM EDT
[#23]
What round for creepy demon kids?
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What round for creepy demon kids?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 3:09:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 3:38:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Yes. Every time they talk back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top