Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2019 5:20:11 PM EDT
I'm posting this in the paranomal forum for reasons that will become obvious.

I decided to make this incident a separate thread from the entity encounter thread because it's sort of a  subset:  being creeped out specifically as a reaction to someone that to almost everyone else might seem totally innocent,  harmless, or innocuous.

I was chased for around seven years by a girl that tried to get me interested in her.  She was beautiful, curvy, and had the eye of every guy in junior high, high school, and college.  I'd say she was one notch below Playboy bunny material. I've had many girlfriends over the years, a couple-three just about as beautiful, but this one is the only female that ever took an interest in me that left me completely creeped out.

When she looked at me, it wasn't like a 'come hither' look that makes every man's hormones peg the needle.  It was more like a spider eyeing a fly caught in its web.  If I believed in vampires, I could picture the same feeling  as the vampire hypnotizes me.

After one of our encounters, I began to be visited by an invisible entity.  This entity would plant thoughts in my head that she and I were meant to be together.  The feeling that I should be compelled to be with her was overwhelming.

I am a Christian.  I have a certain amount of discernment as to spirits that are evil.  I can walk into a location and tell if there is an evil entity present.  This ability has been confirmed by other people with the same ability.

The more this entity visited me, the more I became convinced it was not an "angel" or other benevolent entity attempting to bring me together with a woman who would make a good wife.  I became more and more convinced it was an evil spirit trying to tempt me into a life with someone that would either make me miserable, or somehow further its evil cause.

The more I resisted, the more persistent the entity became.  At the same time, the more persistent the girl became.  The more both of these things occurred, the more creeped out I became, and got to where I could not even speak to the woman anymore.  I began to simply ignore her completely.

Finally during one summer away from college, I saw her wedding announcement in the newspaper.   She was getting married.  I thought I was free.  I actually went out and celebrated with my friends.

Fast forward three years, and the entity returned, trying to get me interested in her again.  I ran into her at the mall and there she was, giving me the 'come hither' look and smiling at me, trying to flirt with me.  I just ignored her.  I mentioned the incident to my pastor, who of course agreed with me that if she were still married (she was), that there's no way God would sanction my having a relationship with her.

Fast forward another seven years:  I read a newspaper article that her husband had died in a motel room from a cocaine overdose.  My first thoughts, of course, were:

1.  Was the entity trying to bring us together so I could be the one that died in the motel room?  Is she such a horrible mate that whoever married her would end up dying prematurely? Was the entity just trying to stoke an evil union with any man so it could claim a victim?

2.  With her husband dead, would she immediately try to win me again?

Well, to date I have never run into her again.  Sometimes the entity returns to try to stoke the fires of whatever relationship it wanted us to have, but I have gotten so good at resisting that it simply gives up after a while.  I have had prayer groups pray for me and that sent it away abruptly last time.

But I never will forget the creepy feeling I would get every time she looked at me.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You can sense evil?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can sense evil?
View Quote
Yes.  Sometimes in people, more often in locations.  And I'm never wrong.  The feeling is as undeniable as a toothache.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes.  Sometimes in people, more often in locations.  And I'm never wrong.  The feeling is as undeniable as a toothache.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can sense evil?
Fascinating, how is a location evil? Like a someone plotted a murder somewhere you'd know? Or was a murder committed somewhere you'd know?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fascinating, how is a location evil? Like a someone plotted a murder somewhere you'd know? Or was a murder committed somewhere you'd know?
View Quote
No, that's not what I mean.  I can sense if there's an evil entity in a location.  It's the feeling that someone or something does not like you and does not want you there, and is holding back doing something violent to you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
It was your little head speaking.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Edit
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew a guy in high school who was a few grades older than me who had a sister 1 year older than him. She was beautiful, strikingly so, with deep green eyes, and long dark hair. However when she looked at me there was something very wrong about her eyes. It made the hair stand on the back of my neck.

Of course she was not even interested in a young punk like me and I wasn't attracted to her in the least despite her beauty which was odd because she checked the boxes in "my type" column. The times I had seen her and caught her glance it wasn't something that felt good, rather it made me feel very uneasy and not in an intimidating way more of a I do not want to be near her way. Through the years I ran into her when I was bartending, the look in her eyes always gave me chills. It wasn't a pleasant feeling.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:45:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No, that's not what I mean.  I can sense if there's an evil entity in a location.  It's the feeling that someone or something does not like you and does not want you there, and is holding back doing something violent to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to side track from your main post because it is interesting, though I can't say I've had any similar experiences. I seem to be pretty bad judge of character though, so there's that.

I am interested in this too. What places have you sensed those things, and how did others corroborate that sense? If you don't mind me aski
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It was your little head speaking.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:00:09 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been with so many DAMN sexy girls.

I believe damn means something.  I am with a very sexy girl now.

The damn part isn't there.

Understand..?
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am interested in this too. What places have you sensed those things, and how did others corroborate that sense? If you don't mind me aski
View Quote
A local restaurant.  I made the joke to one of the servers, "So, you're gonna put me in the haunted room again?"

Reply:  "You should be here at night when it's really scary.  We've heard the radio change stations by itself and all kinds of stuff."

A historic hotel.  Everyone in the room felt a "presence" of something evil, with the exception of a few people.  It was palpably malevolent.

A museum in Tombstone, AZ, and not one that most people associate with being haunted.  My girlfriend's daughter and I both felt like someone evil was watching us and did not want  us there.

I could go on and on....
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Some vampires dont keep the fangs in their mouths.

Succubus are real.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 3:38:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I have had uneasy feeling from people that were not overtly hostile before but nothing that elaborate.

Last one i could remember was a gas station clerk.  I was in a hurry to get gas and get to work in the morning so it wasn't like i was caring for BS or imagination.  He didn't sneer, cuss, and like an Asshole at all.  It was just like the air around him was heavier and darker or malevolent due to a lack of a better word.  So much so that while i worked in that area i avoided that gas station.

I don't think it has anything to do with spirits or the like.  Maybe the guy has an evil ex and had thoughts of strangling her after a bitter divorce or something and i read his emotions on the surface.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember a girl in college.  Gorgeous.  Long blond hair, sun glasses, great figure, long legs, tight looking buns, always in a button up shirt, old jeans, no socks and sandels.  I looked her over every time she walked by.  She started saying "Hi" to me as she walked by and I'd reply the same.  One day she came walking by and said "Hi" and took her sun glasses off.  Those were the "deadest" eyes I've ever seen.  To this day I've never seen anyone else with eyes that looked like there was absolutely no joy in the world and nothing nice/good behind them.  After that I took to avoiding her paths or looking distracted by talking to someone else/doing something.  I saw those eyes one time, 35 years ago and still remember them.  So sad.

There was a kid at college (started 3 or 4 years after I did).  He would absolutely go nuts if you spoke to him.  If he caught you looking at him when you approached him on the sidewalk he'd turn his head the opposite direction so he didn't have to "see" you.  If you spoke to him he'd sort of jerk/twist and look like he was going to break his neck looking off to the side or looking down at the sidewalk/road to keep from looking at you or to keep you from looking at him.  We thought it was funny and when ever we saw him coming we'd split up so one or two of us where on either side of him so looking left or right wouldn't "save him".  After a time or two of that he'd turn and walk the other way, or cross the street to avoid us.  It wasn't just us, we noticed if anyone spoke to him it sent him into the "hide his face" mode.  No idea what his issues were.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I remember a girl in college.  Gorgeous.  Long blond hair, sun glasses, great figure, long legs, tight looking buns, always in a button up shirt, old jeans, no socks and sandels.  I looked her over every time she walked by.  She started saying "Hi" to me as she walked by and I'd reply the same.  One day she came walking by and said "Hi" and took her sun glasses off.  Those were the "deadest" eyes I've ever seen.  To this day I've never seen anyone else with eyes that looked like there was absolutely no joy in the world and nothing nice/good behind them.  After that I took to avoiding her paths or looking distracted by talking to someone else/doing something.  I saw those eyes one time, 35 years ago and still remember them.  So sad.

There was a kid at college (started 3 or 4 years after I did).  He would absolutely go nuts if you spoke to him.  If he caught you looking at him when you approached him on the sidewalk he'd turn his head the opposite direction so he didn't have to "see" you.  If you spoke to him he'd sort of jerk/twist and look like he was going to break his neck looking off to the side or looking down at the sidewalk/road to keep from looking at you or to keep you from looking at him.  We thought it was funny and when ever we saw him coming we'd split up so one or two of us where on either side of him so looking left or right wouldn't "save him".  After a time or two of that he'd turn and walk the other way, or cross the street to avoid us.  It wasn't just us, we noticed if anyone spoke to him it sent him into the "hide his face" mode.  No idea what his issues were.
View Quote
Sounds like an Autism symptom.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder if some form of abuse took place with either?
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can sense evil?
Energy is not created or destroyed, only transferred. There are certain spots that will attract energy. Either because it was purposefully drawn there by those with intent, or because of large or sustained traumas that occurred there. Think hospitals or battlefields. Or in instances of nefarious intent, were people try to conjure negative shit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I will readily admit that on more than one occasion I've encountered someone who gave me the creeps - just looking at them made me feel like I'd been slimed.
I try to listen to my gut instincts & get the hell away from them as quickly as possible.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've been with so many DAMN sexy girls.

I believe damn means something.  I am with a very sexy girl now.

The damn part isn't there.

Understand..?
View Quote
Capiche.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#20]
My brother has a buddy that freaks me out.  He is one of those people who does well in gaining people's confidence and making or taking money from them.  He jabbers on and on, and in a way it's like he wears people down into trusting in whatever he is selling.

When I listen to him, it sounds like a comedic impersonation of a crooked used car dealer, however his, "hey buddy buddy, one hand washes the other, this deal is a just between friends deal," type talk doesn't work on me at all.  Whatever charisma he has plays off as being very non-sincere.  The guy is on disability and makes money on side through flipping items and horse trading.  Let the buyer beware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top