Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Doing pretty decent this wipe all thing considered since I can only play a couple days a week. Farmed some xmas ornaments and crafted a weapons case.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
im doing ok ! 84% survival rate, 50M stash, 21M cash and level 31 !

level 3 traders all around but fence and PK
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I just started Saturday...

I'm hooked already. Not the best at getting kills (good at FPS games, just don't have recoil down yet), but can loot and extract well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you start a month into the wipe it's a bit harder to get kills on chonky boys.

Sounds like you are doing ok though!

I'm level 36, still have a TON of quests to do at shoreline and a few other places.

View Quote

Im still trying to find the MP-133 shotguns. I try to be aggressive in Customs to get Scav kills but someone always beats me to them.

I can get PMC kills but usually get clapped. I'm going to attempt to run Factory (probably offline) tonight for a few raids to just get better at engaging targets.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Im still trying to find the MP-133 shotguns. I try to be aggressive in Customs to get Scav kills but someone always beats me to them.

I can get PMC kills but usually get clapped. I'm going to attempt to run Factory (probably offline) tonight for a few raids to just get better at engaging targets.
View Quote

If you have the quest to find jaeger's camp or whatever in woods do that, you'll unlock Jaeger and you can just buy it from him.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once you get past the shotgun quest, you'll find them everywhere.  Happens to me every time.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Level 38, but for the past 2 weeks I have only been selling my bitcoins (got 50 gpu's lol) and not even playing
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone playing tonight?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:18:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#12]
this game is fun as fuckkk, but boy is there a learning fucking curve.........

I need a few dudes to play with if yall are down to play with a newbbb..
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up the game to give it a try. It's... challenging.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That’s the understatement of the year.

Once you know the maps and understand the craziness that is tarkov it’s at least predictable.

I had gear fear for my 1st wipe so I died a lot and hoarded money for no reason.

This wipe I wear level 5 or better armor every raid and only carry fairly meta guns unless it’s a sniper. I still suck but have a higher chance of beating PMC’s now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just picked up the game to give it a try. It's... challenging.

That’s the understatement of the year.

Once you know the maps and understand the craziness that is tarkov it’s at least predictable.

I had gear fear for my 1st wipe so I died a lot and hoarded money for no reason.

This wipe I wear level 5 or better armor every raid and only carry fairly meta guns unless it’s a sniper. I still suck but have a higher chance of beating PMC’s now.

About 20 runs in and I'm just now barely starting to get familiar with Customs. I think my extraction rate is maybe 1/6 runs, and usually that's with Scavs.

Link Posted: 3/21/2021 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

About 20 runs in and I'm just now barely starting to get familiar with Customs. I think my extraction rate is maybe 1/6 runs, and usually that's with Scavs.

View Quote

custom is a very difficult map in my opinion. Staying in  the periphery of Interchange, or even woods, is a much safer bet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Could I get a Discord invite?
Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top