Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2019 9:14:35 PM EDT
Yesterday my Ender 3 didn't want anything to stick to the bed. It didn't matter filament, bed temp, or print I was using. Today, like hitting a switch, prints are sticking. Todays problem is that after a few layers, it just stops extruding. I think that my printer is possessed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2019 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yesterday my Ender 3 didn't want anything to stick to the bed. It didn't matter filament, bed temp, or print I was using. Today, like hitting a switch, prints are sticking. Todays problem is that after a few layers, it just stops extruding. I think that my printer is possessed.
View Quote
Is the extruder filament gear tight to the stepper motor shaft?  You could have an issue with the heater cartridge in your hot end too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Today I have haven't done anything to the printer but I've printed a nice test cube and a benchy. No issues. This printer is totally possessed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top