Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/8/2021 8:05:34 PM EDT
I don’t believe NPR’s numbers but for reference sake this is media claims Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Impossible to say at this point how many previous elections have been stolen.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
17er thread.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

^This seems very true. I am getting a kick out of people saying wait til 2022/2024. Getting away with cheating twice will embolden the cheaters. It will get worse.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Forget the fake ballots and rigged machines just for one second. In fact, when yelling at LibTards, concede the point.

Here's what was absolutely rigged:
- Massive/constant lies from the MSM
- Ballot harvesting
- Lack of signature verification from mail in ballots
- Voter roles are, what, maybe 80% correct? Maybe. Everyone single "person" on those roles got mailed a ballot.

Most other countries reject massive mail in ballots due to fraud

100% fraudulent. No question.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
17er thread.
View Quote

Pretty much true, I was disgusted after 8 years of Obama and now his team is back running the White House so we have a repeat of 2009-2011 Democrats control of Congress & Presidency. 2009-2011 was in my top 3 worst years since I was born, 2020 too so I’m guessing 2020-2022 will bump the third year off my list and join my top 3 worst years. The 90s recession and Clinton years look utopian compared to this crap and I remember hating that time
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pretty much true, I was disgusted after 8 years of Obama and now his team is back running the White House so we have a repeat of 2009-2011 Democrats control of Congress & Presidency. 2009-2011 was in my top 3 worst years since I was born, 2020 too so I’m guessing 2020-2022 will bump the third year off my list and join my top 3 worst years. The 90s recession and Clinton years look utopian compared to this crap and I remember hating that time
View Quote
Notice nobody picks post 9/11 decades
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Forget the fake ballots and rigged machines just for one second. In fact, when yelling at LibTards, concede the point.

- Ballot harvesting
- Voter roles are, what, maybe 80% correct? Maybe. Everyone single "person" on those roles got mailed a ballot.

View Quote

Don’t forget states like Wisconsin running elections which were literally unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#9]
What a great, new, refreshing topic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't matter anymore.  No one is going to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
In before the move.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#12]
You'll never convince me that that drooling idiot legitimately received more votes that Obama did in '08.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I have no doubt there was widespread fraud.

Was there enough to sway the election? That I'm not sure of.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#14]
There is cheating at almost every major election. The extent varies.

There are far too many issues with the last election cycle, from impossible vote distributions to illegally changing the rules for voting.

The rule of law did not apply.

the actual extent of the fraud and other shenanigans? we will never know.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t like it, don’t shit post in it newb!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]
"Was there fraud" isn't even a question to ponder.

The question should be, "was there enough fraud to change the outcome of the election."
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#17]
The Democrats aren't even saying it was legit. They're just saying that we can't prove that it wasn't.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I will go to my grave hopefully an old man believing with all my heart the '20 Presidential election was rife with fraud - stolen. And I am on record as being a "hold my nose and vote for Trump" guy here so check my stats. I know Trump pissed a lot of people off, including fence sitters who then voted for the other turd sandwich.

Not that any of this gives me credibility... but I have more credibility than the '20 election does.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm sure there was 'some' cheating, but I'm unconvinced that it was enough to truly turn this election.  A LOT of people just REALLY HATED Trump.  I have family members who would always talk about how they'd literally want to kill themselves if Trump won, they just wouldn't have any faith in the future or want to go on.  My siblings thought the world would literally be doomed from climate change if Trump got reelected because he wouldn't take any action on it.  And Trump did some of this to himself, his first debate was appalling and rude.  Could he not have POSSIBLY just denounced white supremacy?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe people changed their minds? Tom Cotton and Brit Hume didn’t say the same thing 30 days ago and according to fake news “influencers” have a 180 degree take compared to non influencers
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Both the General 2020 election and the Georgia 2021 Special election were stolen, and brazenly so at that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh NO.........it was COMPLETELY on the up and up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Democrats aren't even saying it was legit. They're just saying that we can't prove that it wasn't.
View Quote

It's quite convenient when the party's judges won't allow cases to be heard so evidence can be presented.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't click on it then.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm sure there was 'some' cheating, but I'm unconvinced that it was enough to truly turn this election.  A LOT of people just REALLY HATED Trump.  I have family members who would always talk about how they'd literally want to kill themselves if Trump won, they just wouldn't have any faith in the future or want to go on.  My siblings thought the world would literally be doomed from climate change if Trump got reelected because he wouldn't take any action on it.  And Trump did some of this to himself, his first debate was appalling and rude.  Could he not have POSSIBLY just denounced white supremacy?
View Quote

@kingsmen

Yep, totally unconvinced there was enough wide spread voter fraud.  Make sure you don't believe your lying eyes.

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh NO.........it was COMPLETELY on the up and up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Someone found a way to get off Chuck Schumer’s hunt down conservatives task force list
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#27]
100% fraudulent

biden will be installed as president, but he wasn't elected

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

- Ballot harvesting

View Quote

Don't forget states deciding at the last minute that they would continue to let votes be counted that came in up to 10 days after election day, despite having a month of early voting.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you aren't interested in the topic, may I ask why you clicked on it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#30]
There were so many irregularities, so many “COVID Emergency” voting changes, so many unobserved processes. My daughter received an absentee ballot in the Mail even though she never requested it. She had already voted early. She could have voted twice and I doubt anybody would have done anything about it. Of course she didn’t vote twice but my point is that I am certain that was happening.

We need a standardized voting process using standardized equipment and controls to prevent fraud plus transparent oversight in the counting of votes. To make it all work, we need HARSH prosecution and punishment for those that try to cheat the system.

ALL things the DEMOCRATS don’t want!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#31]
That is an interesting chart.

BTW, I'm glad to see you posting again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#32]
My biggest concern is how he blew out Florida and Ohio and then lost. I've always heard the news claim if had them you have the election. Add in the bellwether counties, and all the other statistics, that's all you really need to know. But it doesn't give the hard proof and the dems know it. Remember bidens brother saying "Plausible deniability".

Its sickening really. They printed up extra ballots in Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. It's unreal we are at this point in America. It's the beginning of the collapse. We don't have it hard enough yet for people to fight back.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Massive Fraud! More than ever.

Occurred in 3 stages:
PRIOR to election, rules were changed regarding universal mail-in ballots along with eliminating the verifications such as signature matches, addresses etc. Many changes were un-Constitutional.
DURING the election with massive dumps of ballots that were harvested, stolen, forged, etc. Also Dominion machines that "counted" more Biden votes and "lost" Trump votes.
AFTER the election the clean up of Dominion machines, throwing away ballot envelopes, mixing fraudulent ballots with real ones and preventing any audits. Recounts just recounted the fake ballots.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
100% fraudulent

biden will be installed as president, but he wasn't elected

View Quote

Installed is precisely the correct word for it. I'll never believe the results of the, uh, election.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#35]
cant wait to see the next election where the left doesn't get anywhere near 81 million votes
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That is an interesting chart.

BTW, I'm glad to see you posting again.
View Quote

Wasn’t going to but this is shit hits the fan timeline, first and second amendment and more likely in jeopardy, people may like me {3 months ago} literally lose everything {material} or at a minimum their freedoms and that’s scary unacceptable shit. I don’t think it’s hyperbole but it’s possible I’m chicken little doom and glooming it {near term as I think Americans will eventually right their ship so it can set sail again one day} Our enemies overseas are making moves at a time America is bitterly divided and theoretically - some Americans are coordinating, colluding or in some way aiding them in one way or another  .... The big guy 10%, Eric Swallwell banging China spy, Feinstein driver
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My biggest concern is how he blew out Florida and Ohio and then lost. I've always heard the news claim if had them you have the election. Add in the bellwether counties, and all the other statistics, that's all you really need to know. But it doesn't give the hard proof and the dems know it. Remember bidens brother saying "Plausible deniability".

Its sickening really. They printed up extra ballots in Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. It's unreal we are at this point in America. It's the beginning of the collapse. We don't have it hard enough yet for people to fight back.
View Quote

From what I read Trump won 18 of the 19 bell weather counties that have been reliable as far back as 100 years but the predictor guy who predicted his 2016 win said he’d lose because of coronavirus
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since I got politically woke, it has been going on since at least as far back when they Loretta Sanchezed ""B-1" Bob Dornan in California. Before my time, but a hard, concerted media smear campaign was what they did to Barry Goldwater and old fashioned (pre-electronic) vote fraud got JFK in office. Also research his crooked assed running mate, LBJ...his campaign research actually involved conducting censuses in graveyards in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it's safe to say we've had an unprecedented level of fraud this election.

Biden Brags About Having The “Most Extensive...Voter Fraud Organization” In History
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think it's safe to say we've had an unprecedented level of fraud this election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEs9BRGK4
View Quote

Ill laugh if he gaffs in the future and spills more beans and watch the media spin why it’s time for President Kamala
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Maybe people changed their minds? Tom Cotton and Brit Hume didn’t say the same thing 30 days ago and according to fake news “influencers” have a 180 degree take compared to non influencers
View Quote

Maybe.

That vertical blue line on the 3rd told me what I needed to know, if it wasn't fraud it is pretty damn unusual.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Someone found a way to get off Chuck Schumer’s hunt down conservatives task force list
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh NO............I love Chuckie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Says RDak in his "1984" voice.)

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#43]
If you think the last election was straight, I've got nothing for you. You might as well be the other side.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#44]
TRUMP WON !!!!!..................MAGA FOREVER !!!......................
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Absolutely not legitimate.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#46]
OP Poll fail, multiple selections not allowed.

Delete this thread and try again
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Absolutely fraud

If the left wanted this country to heal and they were so sure this was the "most secure election evar!" and they won, they should have been the ones standing up and saying audit all the votes and show it all
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Definitely mucho fraud.  How much exactly?  We'll never know because it would appear that literally everyone was in on it and nobody cares to find out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Note feature strikes again

Considering "white supremacy" is simply the act of disagreeing with a democrat, and old ladies with tea bags stapled to their bonnets were called white supremacists, and the democrat party has babbled nonstop for over a decade about phantom racists, I'd say I'm perfectly happy that Trump did not denounce something that doesn't exist. Although it would have been kind of neat for him to denounce werewolves and vampires.

Imagine the breathless editorials out of NYT and WaPo about that
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#50]
The PA state supreme court (majority democrat) bent over backwards to hand PA to Biden. Just the act of removing the Green Party and their 50,000 votes (from 2016) was enough to close the gap significantly.  The comically out-of-proportion democrat vote increases in several major counties that everyone seems to be ignoring...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top