User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We had 40% of the company refuse.  Company said they would require it on day X.  On day Y we all mysteriously got sick. On day Z they announced religious exemptions would be allowed.  Something about having no ambulances available changed their minds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We had 40% of the company refuse.  Company said they would require it on day X.  On day Y we all mysteriously got sick. On day Z they announced religious exemptions would be allowed.  Something about having no ambulances available changed their minds.

Not sure what happened her.  But my response is above. In the quotes box.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#2]
My nephew is an EMT. Required to get all the boosters.

Still got Covid 3 times so far.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My nephew is an EMT. Required to get all the boosters.

Still got Covid 3 times so far.
View Quote

EMT school is on pause for a bit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trying to find ways around this for my son but so far I am hitting a wall. It’s his career path that he’s set on. He’s had COVID a month or so ago but now he’s required to get the the shot. Makes zero sense.
View Quote

Its not required.  If he takes it he wants it.  just sayin
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Watching people get fired left and right for exactly what you claim cannot be done.  Not a single religious exemption in our fire/le service was granted and all were separated.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Watching people get fired left and right for exactly what you claim cannot be done.  Not a single religious exemption in our fire/le service was granted and all were separated.

Not sure where you live but only a few of my wife's nursing class took the "vaccine". The rest received the religious exemption. They're all working BTW.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top