BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't actually think he should get a KLR we are just debating that as it was brought up. I think an XT250 would be ideal for him. He doesn't even plant to take it on what I or you would consider off road.

Hell, I would like to have one myself or a TW200 just as a farm bike. My DR after lightening it and then adding on racks windshield and a big tank is 400 pounds. It handles really well but it would be fun to have a small dual sport that was a minimal investment just to ride back to the farm.
View Quote

Street Legal TW200 would be a good bet, if he sets suspension up. Old school tech so it's easy to work on. Balloon tires will help with how bad the rocks are here in PA. It'll be SLOWWW though.

XT250? Might not be a bad pick. Did they make a 350?

CRF250X (the low HP one with e start) would be amazingly capable for what he wants, and they haven't changed in years. Needs to be plated though.

odd Wildcard pick would be a KDX200 if he doesn't mind mixing fuel and can find one with a plate

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Street Legal TW200 would be a good bet, if he sets suspension up. Old school tech so it's easy to work on. Balloon tires will help with how bad the rocks are here in PA. It'll be SLOWWW though.

XT250? Might not be a bad pick. Did they make a 350?

CRF250X (the low HP one with e start) would be amazingly capable for what he wants, and they haven't changed in years. Needs to be plated though.

odd Wildcard pick would be a KDX200 if he doesn't mind mixing fuel and can find one with a plate

View Quote

No XT350 yet, I keep expecting it. I agree neither is ideal for any sort of speed like a Highway but the XT especially will be fine anywhere but that if not overloaded.

Is your KTM the 350 or 500?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

2016 Sorento.  AWD 6cyl.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What vehicle are you planning on using a hitch hauler on?

2016 Sorento.  AWD 6cyl.
Good luck with that.

You hang 350+ pounds a couple feet off the back of that vehicle it could get interesting.
I would look for the lightest bike I could find if that was the vehicle I was planning on hauling it with.  

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No XT350 yet, I keep expecting it. I agree neither is ideal for any sort of speed like a Highway but the XT especially will be fine anywhere but that if not overloaded.

Is your KTM the 350 or 500?
View Quote
2018 300XCW with plates. Have the mirrors off of it, but I use a RAM mount for them

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good luck with that.

You hang 350+ pounds a couple feet off the back of that vehicle it could get interesting.
I would look for the lightest bike I could find if that was the vehicle I was planning on hauling it with.  

View Quote
Yeah I kind of agree with that a little bit too
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good luck with that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What vehicle are you planning on using a hitch hauler on?

2016 Sorento.  AWD 6cyl.
Good luck with that.

The pocket and dual bikes I've considered are in the low to mid 200's.  I also said I'd haul them with out gas or with very little to keep the weight down.  Maybe I'm missing a fatty in the lineup though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The pocket and dual bikes I've considered are in the low to mid 200's.  I also said I'd haul them with out gas or with very little to keep the weight down.  Maybe I'm missing a fatty in the lineup though.
View Quote
The only sub 300 pound ready to ride DS type bikes are going to be Euro (KTM, Beta, Husky) which will be over your budget.
Don't forget that the hitch hauler will weigh somewhere between 70-100 pounds.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The only sub 300 pound ready to ride DS type bikes are going to be Euro (KTM, Beta, Husky) which will be over your budget.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TW200 is 279
XT250 is 291
Grom is 227

So I was underestimating the DS options.  However, the carrier is rated at 400lbs.  That doesn't include the carrier's own weight unless it says that somewhere.  Then the hitch itself is rated at 500lbs.  and shipping weight (with the box/packing) is 51lbs.  So the closest I'm getting to that 500lb limit is with the XT250 which with the carrier included would be around 349 if my math is right.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

KLX300L is about 330 wet
XT250 is about 300
CRF300L is about 330
DRZ400 is about 320 (E models will weigh less)
TW200 will be around 280

The only bikes discussed weighing low to mid 200's are going to be my KTM 300XCW and the KDX200 or KDX220. My KTM is 226 stock and the KDX is 220

Hell, a Honda Grom weighs 230# wet.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

KLX300L is about 330 wet
XT250 is about 300
CRF300L is about 330
DRZ400 is about 320 (E models will weigh less)
TW200 will be around 280

The only bikes discussed weighing low to mid 200's are going to be my KTM 300XCW and the KDX200 or KDX220. My KTM is 226 stock and the KDX is 220

Hell, a Honda Grom weighs 230# wet.
View Quote

Wet meaning with ONLY oil in them?   Some of  your numbers seem to conflict with what I'm seeing online for specs.  And you went the other way with the Grom....227 is dry so with gas would be somewhere around 240-250 wet.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

those were ballpark estimates that I found online for wet weight, but the thing you have to know about wet weight Is that every single manufacturer lies about their wet weight because they will do shit like only throw the crank case halfway full of oil and with no water in the radiators. Or there might be just enough gas to get the bike to start and run for the EPA test

ETA: Hey, at least it's not this. Only around 1300 pounds with my wife on the back and the tour pack and luggage

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

those were ballpark estimates that I found online for wet weight, but the thing you have to know about wet weight Is that every single manufacturer lies about their wet weight because they will do shit like only throw the crank case halfway full of oil and with no water in the radiators. Or there might be just enough gas to get the bike to start and run for the EPA test
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm wondering how to figure out the actual weight on a bike at your average suburban garage.

I know when I want to weigh my guns, dog, etc....I get on the scale holding whatever it is....then I set down and subtract the difference.  Can't exactly do that with a bike.

EDIT:  Where's that thing's doors?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm wondering how to figure out the actual weight on a bike at your average suburban garage.

I know when I want to weigh my guns, dog, etc....I get on the scale holding whatever it is....then I set down and subtract the difference.  Can't exactly do that with a bike.

EDIT:  Where's that thing's doors?
View Quote

Type in “actual weight of….whichever” and it will pull up threads, usually on ADVrider or another dual sport group, of people who have weighed their bikes in the real world. You honestly can’t trust manufacturer specs.

Edit: ignore any weights from manufacturer or magazine websites. Pay attention to discussion threads.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wet meaning with ONLY oil in them?   Some of  your numbers seem to conflict with what I'm seeing online for specs.  And you went the other way with the Grom....227 is dry so with gas would be somewhere around 240-250 wet.

View Quote
You need actual wet weight (all fluids with a full tank of gas) then add another 10-20 pounds for protection (handguards, skid plate, etc.)
My KTM 500's wet weight is about 250 and ready to ride it's about 275 pounds, skidplate, handguards, HD tubes, rad guards, etc all add weight.
Why is the Grom even on the list if you want something that's a dual sport?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Type in "actual weight of.whichever" and it will pull up threads, usually on ADVrider or another dual sport group, of people who have weighed their bikes in the real world. You honestly can't trust manufacturer specs.

Edit: ignore any weights from manufacturer or magazine websites. Pay attention to discussion threads.
View Quote

The other thing about manufacturer shit is they don't include important gear like bash plates Handguards and such
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The other thing about manufacturer shit is they don't include important gear like bash plates Handguards and such
View Quote

True, and it adds up. I probably had my DR down around 340 now it is up to almost 400. Set up for travel.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So the closest I'm getting to that 500lb limit is
View Quote
Do you understand leverage?
500 pounds 6 inches back from the receiver is not the same as 500 pounds 2 feet back from the receiver? I'm sure someone here smarter than I can do the math.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#18]
The new Honda trail would fit your weight needs. It would also handle any of the roads you seem to be referring to. But it would be low power with a top speed of maybe 50.

But it’s pointless to talk about it as you won’t find one anywhere.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Do you understand leverage?
500 pounds 6 inches back from the receiver is not the same as 500 pounds 2 feet back from the receiver? I'm sure someone here smarter than I can do the math.
View Quote
I think the bike hauler is what's rated for for it
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
His vehicle has a 500 pound max hitch rating, 5000 pound max towing capacity. The issue I see is he's talking about taking the bike with on trips so to me that means the vehicle it going to be loaded with lots of other stuff along with the bike.
The only people that use hitch haulers that I ride with use them on full sized vehicles, the people with smaller vehicles all use a trailer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
His vehicle has a 500 pound max hitch rating, 5000 pound max towing capacity. The issue I see is he's talking about taking the bike with on trips so to me that means the vehicle it going to be loaded with lots of other stuff along with the bike.
The only people that use hitch haulers that I ride with use them on full sized vehicles, the people with smaller vehicles all use a trailer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just throwing this out there as an idea but what if I threw a couple ratchet straps up around the luggage rack/bar (moved to the rear of the vehicle) to put some of the weight on that vs. the outer-most portion of the rack?  Does that make sense?  

Would it work?  

Also thinking a hitch scale might not be a bad idea to make sure whatever I tow from now on is safe to do so.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just throwing this out there as an idea but what if I threw a couple ratchet straps up around the luggage rack/bar (moved to the rear of the vehicle) to put some of the weight on that vs. the outer-most portion of the rack?  Does that make sense?  

Would it work?  

Also thinking a hitch scale might not be a bad idea to make sure whatever I tow from now on is safe to do so.
View Quote
I guess that would help.
Also don't forget that when the bike is back there you will not be able to open the rear hatch which can be a pain in the ass if the vehicle is loaded and you need to get to something in the back.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I guess that would help.
Also don't forget that when the bike is back there you will not be able to open the rear hatch which can be a pain in the ass if the vehicle is loaded and you need to get to something in the back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would it work?  

I guess that would help.

See the neighbor I mentioned a while back puts his Z125 INSIDE his Honda CRV.

Yet another reason why a pocket bike would be neat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Here is your answer, OP…for only 25 grand just replace the SUV and check all the boxes without worrying about hitch weight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The only reason to go pure street bike as opposed to dual sport or pocket would be if I had no interest in carrying with us on trips (trailer hitch carrier....and no this doesn't need to turn into a hitch carrier thread).  So while it's rated at 400 and my hitch is rated at 500 I'd like to stay as close to 300 as possible.  So if not a dual and not a pocket.....what exactly do you suggest that's in that weight range, under $5k, less than 10 years old (being generous), and can carry 175lbs of me and 90lbs of my son at 45mph or so?  
View Quote

Honda CB300R. Spec "ready to ride" weight is 317 lb. New MSRP is $4949.

Its predecessor, the CB300F, is a little bit heavier (~350 lb claimed), but more prevalent on the used market.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Forgot about those two.....maybe I can hone my search a little more for these two specifically and maybe plan to make a few drives next weekend.  

Thanks
View Quote

Looks like there is a 225 in Mass and a 250 in NJ.

http://www.bikefinds.com/yamaha-dual-sports-for-sale
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#27]
If we are talking about transport in the vehicle the old Honda CT110 had handle bars made to fold down. Just saying…

Attachment Attached File

But a top speed of maybe 45mph. But that is 45 mph on old school cool.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here is your answer, OP…for only 25 grand just replace the SUV and check all the boxes without worrying about hitch weight.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191077/AA4DA40C-B9C6-45BA-98D7-DA15F4126C06_jpe-2390779.JPG
View Quote

Is the over-engineering, engineered obsolescence,  and super expensive repair bills included....or do they cost extra??
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forgot about those two.....maybe I can hone my search a little more for these two specifically and maybe plan to make a few drives next weekend.  

Thanks

Never saw that site before.  THANKS!

I tried ADVrider but after joining up I couldn't decipher the ads.  Most people don't list their state in the title.  Might give that another look to since we're honing models.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If we are talking about transport in the vehicle the old Honda CT110 had handle bars made to fold down. Just saying…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191077/A7368D55-9499-485E-B139-F85F59911D5D_jpe-2390781.JPG

But a top speed of maybe 45mph. But that is 45 mph on old school cool.
View Quote

Yesterday when I called around seeing if shops had any TW200's one smart-ass answered...."oh you mean a unicorn!"   If thatcwas his response to that model I wonder what a 125 Trial or this thing would yield??
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Why would you need to be able to touch the ground with both feet riding a dual sport? You just hang a leg like every dirtbike rider ever. If its an 800lb crusier yea ok I guess but a dirtbike with lights?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why would you need to be able to touch the ground with both feet riding a dual sport? You just hang a leg like every dirtbike rider ever. If its an 800lb crusier yea ok I guess but a dirtbike with lights?
View Quote
Most of the time the people that worry about flat footing started on street bikes and have this weird idea stuck in their head that they have to be able to touch the ground with both feet. Slide your ass a bit and put a foot down. Some of the guys I ride with are manlets and do just fine riding KTM's with their super tall seats. Your feet belong on the pegs unless you're stopped.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I tried ADVrider but after joining up I couldn't decipher the ads.  Most people don't list their state in the title.  Might give that another look to since we're honing models.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

The regional forums can be a lot more useful

https://www.advrider.com/f/threads/todays-north-east-craigslist-finds.239995/page-393
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Is the over-engineering, engineered obsolescence,  and super expensive repair bills included....or do they cost extra??
View Quote

Truthfully the new BMWs are damn solid without any repeatable issues that I am aware of. They are crazy engineered machines though but all modern big ADV bikes are. I love mine though, it is a hell of a bike and despite mine becoming left behind as an ancient 2016 it is so amazing I don't have the slightest desire to upgrade.
Quoted:

Yesterday when I called around seeing if shops had any TW200's one smart-ass answered...."oh you mean a unicorn!"   If thatcwas his response to that model I wonder what a 125 Trial or this thing would yield??
View Quote

The CT110 is likely much easier to find but it is a tiny bike and will be very old school and likely needing to be refreshed. But the parts are cheap and easy, as is working on them. However the 125 Trail is a different story and will be freaking impossible to find for the foreseeable future. I saw my first one in real life a month ago at a dual sport rally. It was very cool.

But the problem with all of these tiny bikes (I have a 150) is they are very slow and you definitely impede traffic. You have to ride hyper aware of trying to avoid pissing someone off. You have witnessed the hate that ARFcom has for cyclist for having the audacity of slowing them down for four and a half seconds...just keep that in mind. That is why I would suggest the 250 plus bikes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But worth it offroad, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m barely 5’9” and the DR650 set to the lowest height was doable but not super comfortable.

But worth it offroad, no?

It was the best compromise bike in my budget. It wasn’t great offroad but it was good enough on the highway to get me to the offroad spots. I dropped a tooth off the front sprocket, put on an FMF Q2 pipe and dyno jet kit. That really woke it up. Sold it when I became a dad. Had I kept it it would’ve gotten a bigger tank and Corbin saddle.

Quoted:

You must have a short inseam. I am between 5-9.5 and 5-10 and my DR in stock form has both feet with solid balls and maybe a little more of my feet down. Are you on stock suspension, Is your preload too high?

About 32”. Stock set fairly mushy because my back is wrecked. It wasn’t bad but if I were a couple inches shorter it probably would have been. Also this was a while back. 2006 model. Somehow I doubt anything significant has changed. Lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Truthfully the new BMWs are damn solid without any repeatable issues that I am aware of. They are crazy engineered machines though but all modern big ADV bikes are. I love mine though, it is a hell of a bike and despite mine becoming left behind as an ancient 2016 it is so amazing I don't have the slightest desire to upgrade.

The CT110 is likely much easier to find but it is a tiny bike and will be very old school and likely needing to be refreshed. But the parts are cheap and easy, as is working on them. However the 125 Trail is a different story and will be freaking impossible to find for the foreseeable future. I saw my first one in real life a month ago at a dual sport rally. It was very cool.

But the problem with all of these tiny bikes (I have a 150) is they are very slow and you definitely impede traffic. You have to ride hyper aware of trying to avoid pissing someone off. You have witnessed the hate that ARFcom has for cyclist for having the audacity of slowing them down for four and a half seconds...just keep that in mind. That is why I would suggest the 250 plus bikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

From what you're saying it seems like the ONLY DS to consider would be the XT250 as not to impede traffic.  I'll have to ask my neighbor what speed looks like rolling around NYC on the Z125 with him and his wife.  He's about 6'1" 230lbs and she's maybe 100lbs soaking wet.  WAY more than should be on it but it works for them.  But in that shit hole they might only be doing 10-20miles tops.  

Either way, the Grom intrigues me.  I would just prefer something slightly larger and faster.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

From what you're saying it seems like the ONLY DS to consider would be the XT250 as not to impede traffic.  I'll have to ask my neighbor what speed looks like rolling around NYC on the Z125 with him and his wife.  He's about 6'1" 230lbs and she's maybe 100lbs soaking wet.  WAY more than should be on it but it works for them.  But in that shit hole they might only be doing 10-20miles tops.  

Either way, the Grom intrigues me.  I would just prefer something slightly larger and faster.
View Quote

Yea, in a city I am sure it is different. But I am really rural here and people run 65-70 mph on any road that is two lanes with a painted line. Everyone thinks it’s slower out here in the country but it’s not.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yea, in a city I am sure it is different. But I am really rural here and people run 65-70 mph on any road that is two lanes with a painted line. Everyone thinks it’s slower out here in the country but it’s not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda seems like for my budget and the boxes I'm looking to check, the XT250 is the ONLY option.  Why would the CRF not work again?  Not sure what the difference in capability is betwixt the two.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Kinda seems like for my budget and the boxes I'm looking to check, the XT250 is the ONLY option.  Why would the CRF not work again?  Not sure what the difference in capability is betwixt the two.

Thanks
View Quote
I like the XT225 over the XT250. It's lighter and has a 6 speed.
If you can find one a Kawasaki Super Sherpa would be my #1 pick for what you want, only issue is they are hard to find.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I like the XT225 over the XT250. It's lighter and has a 6 speed.
If you can find one a Kawasaki Super Sherpa would be my #1 pick for what you want, only issue is they are hard to find.
View Quote

Now there's a model I haven't heard of in 10-15 years!!  We got a whole stable full of unicorns in this thread!

I can check out the 225.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

CRF would be fine. As would the KLR250 which is also six speed much to my surprise when another ARFcommer told me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

CRF would be fine. As would the KLR250 which is also six speed much to my surprise when another ARFcommer told me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Thoughts on this one? (posted earlier)....

2016 CRF

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Type in “actual weight of….whichever” and it will pull up threads, usually on ADVrider or another dual sport group, of people who have weighed their bikes in the real world. You honestly can’t trust manufacturer specs.
View Quote

Dirt Bike and Motocross Action weigh the bikes as is with no fuel.
https://motocrossactionmag.com/ask-the-mxperts-how-does-mxa-weigh-its-test-bikes/

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Believe it or not, the local dealer has 6 listings for them brand new.  $5300....which means around $6500 once they and the government takes their bite.  And none on the used market anywhere this side of the state.  

Thanks though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Believe it or not, the local dealer has 6 listings for them brand new.  $5300....which means around $6500 once they and the government takes their bite.  And none on the used market anywhere this side of the state.  

Thanks though.
View Quote

Try the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 I think they have a scrambler model.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks though.

421lbs dry.  But yeah, dealer has a whole showroom FILLED with RE bikes!! Those and Harley's are abundant!  Much less in the way of small/light and economical.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Again, not my first choice, but that price is good, if it's in good shape
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#50]
After reading more of your comments , I'd recommend a SM trim klx250, klx300, or crf250m, or possible crf300 DS.

On the SM trim bike, throw on some 90/10 tires and it will handle packed dirt and gravel easy with care.

Quoted:
View Quote

My crf450l wet is around 280's from the factory, even less after some removal of useless items.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top