Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/1/2021 7:03:59 PM EDT

An interesting encounter today...this douche canoe cuts me off @ a stop sign (Chik Fil A parking lot).  I give him a honk and a bird. He gets out all ragin...as he approaches my car I have my Glock drawn and against my chest...he sees it and high tails it back to his car. His mom/wife/gf/parole officer (dealers choice) is yelling at him. So yeah...that was fun.

Not me btw.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#1]
LoL dude is scared to get his ass beat and hides behind his pistol. What a fag.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
JFC.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Not the ending we deserve.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
All over a chicken sandwich?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Assholes, they collided.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]
When assholes collide?

Am I first?

LMAO not by a mile apparently!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
It's all fun and games until your "Self Defense" brandishing becomes a murder charge.

Fucking idiot. Beep the horn. Flip him off. Taunt him as he leaves. That'll look great to a jury when you shoot him.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't give a fuck how good their waffle fries are, I ain't going to prison for them !
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I seem to remember a recent court case where provocation was at issue, and we all learned a lot about it. Can't put my finger on it...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hate Chiken.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Douche recording ran a stop sign in road rage chasing the car that “cut him off”.

Dumb people.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hate Chiken.
View Quote

Woke chicken is the truth.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't give a fuck how good their waffle fries are, I ain't going to prison for them !
View Quote

Certainly not since they got rid of their coleslaw.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like he skipped a few leg days.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Woke chicken is the truth.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#17]
What State is VI OP??
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Douche recording ran a stop sign in road rage chasing the car that “cut him off”.

Dumb people.
View Quote

Video started a few seconds too late to really know what happened. I suspect the guy with the dash cam started at that point for a reason.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#19]
GD gays don't disappoint - turns a road rage incident into a chicken-hate thread
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I’m sorry, sir, this a Wendy’s.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

But has balls enough to post it on the 'net!

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean I don't want to get fucked up by some giant dude with tats ready to beat my face in over a horn honk.

Both these guys are retards but what am I missing here?

Just based off the 30 second video; Guy honking his horn at a 4 way stop, then some tatted up body builder gets out of his car ready to fuck him up, then what (I imagine off screen) is a guy brandishing a glock so he doesn't get beaten.

Had said dude with tats started to pummel him through the window and he shoots him, wouldn't that be a good shoot? That's what seemed like was about to happen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
GD gays don't disappoint - turns a road rage incident into a chicken-hate thread
View Quote

The chicken isnt that good
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Some peoples lives are fucking exhausting.

Over getting "cut off" at a stop sign. Maybe it was completely unintentional.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What State is VI OP??
View Quote

It’s not a state.

It’s a territory, JT.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I mean I don't want to get fucked up by some giant dude with tats ready to beat my face in over a horn honk.

Just based off the 30 second video; Guy honking his horn at a 4 way stop, then some tatted up body builder gets out of his car ready to fuck him up, then what (I imagine off screen) is a guy brandishing a glock so he doesn't get beaten.

Had said dude with tats started to pummel him through the window and he shoots him, wouldn't that be a good shoot? That's what looked like was about to happen.
View Quote

That would be a justified shooting in Florida.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Not sure why most of you are crawling all over the OP's ass regarding this encounter, when the other driver was not only being a douche bag, running two stop signs...then proceeding to get all testosteroned up on the OP because he honked at the guy?

I admit its not the way most of us foresee events which call for SD...but its exactly stupid events like this one which end up with someone getting their ass kicked for no good reason...other than being a courteous driver.

Its idiots like the other driver that don't think rules apply to them because they think they are a bad-ass.  Until granny pulls a gun on them.  Gun are like fences...they make for good neighbors, especially the cocky type who thinks he does no wrong.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope ChikFilA finds him and bans goin from mobile ordering and rewards for being a douche.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Had said dude with tats started to pummel him through the window and he shoots him, wouldn't that be a good shoot? That's what looked like was about to happen.
View Quote

Would it be a good shoot? That's up to the judge or jury. Could he have easily said, fuck that, backed up or went around the moron and drove off, yep.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Mo'r Fucker
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Not sure why most of you are crawling all over the OP's ass regarding this encounter, when the other driver was not only being a douche bag, running two stop signs...then proceeding to get all testosteroned up on the OP because he honked at the guy?

I admit its not the way most of us foresee events which call for SD...but its exactly stupid events like this one which end up with someone getting their ass kicked for no good reason...other than being a courteous driver.

Its idiots like the other driver that don't think rules apply to them because they think they are a bad-ass.  Until granny pulls a gun on them.  Gun are like fences...they make for good neighbors, especially the cocky type who thinks he does no wrong.

View Quote

Ummm. Its over a chicken fucking sandwich dude.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Assholes, they collided.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What State is VI OP??
View Quote

US Virgin Islands.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey ! OP !

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The most important question is what kind of dipping sauce did they get?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#36]
The guy with the right of way "cut (him) off"?

Douche.

Flipping off someone(escalating the situation) and then drawing a gun?

Douche.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Looks like he skipped a few leg days.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Should of  run him over
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The guy with the right of way "cut (him) off"?

Douche.

Flipping off someone(escalating the situation) and then drawing a gun?

Douche.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#40]
When I got my cc permit and started carrying everywhere I went, I started ignoring a lot of shit I wouldn't have before.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Carnac.jpg
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Would it be a good shoot? That's up to the judge or jury. Could he have easily said, fuck that, backed up or went around the moron and drove off, yep.
View Quote

I mean that's literally the "beans vs no beans" type cyclical debate we have here on GD.

They both seem like retards to me but just because you honk at someone doesn't mean the guy can walk over to your car and start bashing your face in while you are sitting in the driver's seat.

I think in this instance, had the dude plugged him, pending the state you're in it could be a coin flip.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Seeing how this is GD. I'd of rolled out of my car and cartwheeled over to his vehicle like Bruce Lee. Then I'd Jack off on his windshield and zipped my pants and grinned. Dared the MF'er to say anything.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Carnac.jpg
View Quote

Lurk more
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Seeing how this is GD. I'd of rolled out of my car and cartwheeled over to his vehicle like Bruce Lee. Then I'd Jack off on his windshield and zipped my pants and grinned. Dared the MF'er to say anything.
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lolz, he wasn’t half as scared as the roid rage idiot who high tailed it back to his car with his tail between his legs.   …probably the smartest decision he’ll ever make.  

-eta, if it was You, or any other member, I’m not calling You an idiot.  Only calling his roid rage behavior, idiotic.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’ve got a bad heart, a bad back, and I’m not nearly as young as I once was.
You get all road ragey with me, and approach my vehicle with what appears to violent intent, it is not going to be "Marquess of Queensberry Rules" on the side of the road.
More like, "Thunder and lightning, sturm and drang! Castle Doctrine, Castle Doctrine, BANG, BANG, BANG!"
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

You’re being too generous. It’s a McNugget on a bun.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

"afterall we all take a beating sometimes"- Fatlock.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ummm. Its over a chicken fucking sandwich dude.
View Quote

No that's a catchy title but this is over road rage.

People die over road rage all the time, and frankly had either of these idiots turned the retard meter up any higher we'd be reading about the court case and not watching it on youtube.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top