Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 96
Posted: 2/4/2019 6:37:17 PM EDT
Pavlov’s thread was moved to “safe space haven” because of feelz.

My other thread on this topic was archieved.

Let’s keep this one Coc #6 clean.
If you can’t then just don’t post.

aaaaaaand go!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

aaaaaaand go!
View Quote

Permission to come aboard?

Well at least until someone gets a mod to ban this one too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
NI!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
In!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
@Bullet_Sponge
@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
@50DollarCheShirt
@targettarget
@RarestRX
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
In!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge
@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#7]
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nearly-half-of-republicans-want-trump-to-face-a-primary-challenger-poll

Almost half of Republicans asked in a new poll say they would like to see President Trump face a primary challenge in 2020.

A Monmouth University survey found that 43 percent of Republicans asked want to see a contested primary, although it's not clear if anyone will rise to the challenge, or who might be able to defeat him. The study said Trump would trounce Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich by 45 and 59 percentage points respectively. Cruz and Kasich both ran unsuccessfully against Trump in 2016 for the GOP presidential nomination.

The same poll said 49 percent of Republicans hope Trump will have a clear run to re-election next year. Those poll results were based on a subsurvey of 335 registered Republicans, and have a margin of error of 5.4 percentage points.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge
@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
@50DollarCheShirt
@targettarget
@RarestRX
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

aaaaaaand go!

Let’s get the party started.
FuckThatNYBigGovernmentLovingGunHating POS!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge
@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
Welcome to the machine!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Yay another autism thread.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#12]
See even your own polls say Cruz would lose...sucks to pick losers...Got any good candidates that  all of the voters could get behind?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
See even your own polls say Cruz would lose...sucks to pick losers...Got any good candidates that  all of the voters could get behind?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Got one who can win and not stomp on our Rights?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Woo Hoo!!  Post whoring Time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

43% is almost half?
View Quote
Isn’t it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't need to come up with one,  while the current one isn't perfect,  he will do until a better one comes along in 2024...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Other than repealing Obama’s executive order denying older veterans and other US citizens their 2A rights, what, exactly, has changed.

If you are going to claim it’s muh bumpstocks, please explain how a whole slew of .gov lawyers picked language that cannot stand legal challenge.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't need to come up with one,  while the current one isn't perfect,  he will do until a better one comes along in 2024...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just hope we still have some gun rights and a reasonably free Medidical Marketplace by then.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Isn’t it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

43% is almost half?
Isn’t it?
It 14% shy... that aint’ “almost.”

48-49%.... that’s almost.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't and that's one of the big reasons I'm done voting. I'm sick of picking who will violate my rights the least and being told I should be grateful for him because the alternate is worse.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

43% is almost half?
Isn’t it?

Um, 43 plus 7 is 50, which is half...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#24]
November 7, 2018: Trump’s odds to win the 2020 Presidential Election jumped from +100 to +110 hours
after the Republicans lost the House of Representatives in the US Midterm Elections.

October 31, 2018: Halloween may be a scary time for some, but not for Trump, whose odds of
serving a second term have shortened from +110 to +100 despite rampant speculation the
Republicans will lose the House of Representatives in the upcoming Midterms.

October 15, 2018: Donald Trump remains the heavy favorite to win the 2020 Presidential Election with
odds of +110. His next closest competitor, Kamala Harris, is still far back at +1000.

January 10, 2019: Don’t look now, but Elizabeth Warren has emerged as a bona fide presidential
candidate. Her odds improved significantly from +2300 on December 14th to +1700 on January 10th.

January 22, 2019: Is Donald Trump’s government shutdown shutting him down from re-election as
President of the United States in 2020? It certainly seems that way as his odds have lengthened from +120 to +180.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I just hope we still have some gun rights and a reasonably free Medidical Marketplace by then.
View Quote
I will own guns to the day I die, don't know about you, as for the medical stuff, pretty sure  Trump had plans to end that, seems some congress critters put the cab-ash on that..maybe you should have been bitching about them instead....
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#26]
In on one for what is surely to be another total shitshow.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't and that's one of the big reasons I'm done voting. I'm sick of picking who will violate my rights the least and being told I should be grateful for him because the alternate is worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I can't bring myself to stop voting because I prefer keeping a R house and senate. I'll just, for only 2nd time, write in an actual conservative who supports the US Constitution.

And Trump didn't have plans to end that, he had plans to barely change Obamacare and keep in all the liberal shit plus was touting Universal Healthcare during his campaign.

Where have you been?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Even if he wins in 2020, what of it? The Dems will take the Senate and after the 2020 census and redistricting, starting in 2022 it's a permanent Dem majority in Congress and 2024 the WH.

At best he Trump was always going to be a, eight year speed bump. Instead we got a guy who gleefully said Due Process didn't matter and who would circumvent the law by EO when it suited him. It didn't help that the Republicans in Congress fought him tooth and nail until Kavanaugh (and re-election) came around, but he didn't need their help to decide our rights were just expendable.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I will own guns to the day I die, don't know about you, as for the medical stuff, pretty sure  Trump had plans to end that, seems some congress critters put the cab-ash on that..maybe you should have been bitching about them instead....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The word you're looking for is KIBOSH.
Sure you'll own guns but you and your grandchild better never get caught with a bumpstock or anything else trump bans or you'll be a felon in jail.
That is not what an actual conservative president does to his supporters.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Welp.  Might as well tag this one until our favorite little cup o' white Russian and butthurt loses his mind again.

I heard if you say "Flyover Country" into a mirror three times he appears and throws hayseeds at you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, I can't bring myself to stop voting because I prefer keeping a R house and senate. I'll just, for only 2nd time, write in an actual conservative who supports the US Constitution.
View Quote
So you are voting liberal by proxy..Maybe you guys should have spent the last 3 years finding a better candidate instead of spending all day everyday whining about the President.......
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#32]
so this is going to be the official never trump, support kamala harris thread?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@Bullet_Sponge
@Regulatori
@Ltlabner
@Top_Secret
@Alwaysright
@combat_camera
@Honda4828
@50DollarCheShirt
@targettarget
@RarestRX
View Quote
I like lists. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sure you'll own guns but you and your grandchild better never get caught with a bumpstock or anything else trump bans or you'll be a felon in jail.
View Quote
Got absolutely no use for a bumpstocks..zero..nada..none..worthless for anything but plinking in a gravel pit...As far as gun laws being something no conservative president would do..you might go read some real history books..some of the supposed greatest of our time had zero issue enacting gun laws/restrictions...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So you are voting liberal by proxy..Maybe you guys should have spent the last 3 years finding a better candidate instead of spending all day everyday whining about the President.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want conservatives to support your candidate then you should have found one who isn't a New York Liberal and then pretend like you are anything more than the same thing you support.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Other than repealing Obama’s executive order denying older veterans and other US citizens their 2A rights, what, exactly, has changed.

If you are going to claim it’s muh bumpstocks, please explain how a whole slew of .gov lawyers picked language that cannot stand legal challenge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump-“Take the guns first. Go through due process second”

A whole slew of States took their Que from Trump and began creating new gun control legislation including equipment bans and Red Flag laws.

Let’s hope the courts win out.
Is it bad I am hoping lawsuits against Trump are successful?
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not an either/or choice for me. I gave Trump a shot, he turned out to be just like the rest. If it means Horizontal Harris wins, oh well, but if Trump wanted me to vote for him again then he shouldn't have decided Due Process was for sucks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#38]
This place has become so fucking toxic.

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Got absolutely no use for a bumpstocks..zero..nada..none..worthless for anything but plinking in a gravel pit...As far as gun laws being something no conservative president would do..you might go read some real history books..some of the supposed greatest of our time had zero issue enacting gun laws/restrictions...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a lot of retarded gun owners who feel the same about black rifles. Congrats, you sound just like them.
Fuck that! Not another fucking inch! I want my entire fucking cake.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Welp.  Might as well tag this one until our favorite little cup o' white Russian and butthurt loses his mind again.

I heard if you say "Flyover Country" into a mirror three times he appears and throws hayseeds at you.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And Trump didn't have plans to end that, he had plans to barely change Obamacare and keep in all the liberal shit plus was touting Universal Healthcare during his campaign.

Where have you been?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where have you been?
Ok, so who you gonna write in?

Serious question...
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are welcome to support Harris if you wish, this is a thread for all things Trump.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you want conservatives to support your candidate then you should have found one who isn't a New York Liberal and then pretend like you are anything more than the same thing you support.
View Quote
Evidently you need to study elections....Looks to me like lots of people voted for him....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#44]
This is a discussion?

Trump's taste in women is (very) good
Trump's hiring decisions are bad
Trump is ugly

/thread

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is a discussion?

Trump's taste in women is (very) good
Trump's hiring decisions are bad
Trump is ugly

/thread

View Quote
Agreed on all points.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#46]
IN!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Serious question...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where have you been?

Serious question...
I'm hoping I don't have to. If I do it will be Justin Amash this next year. It was Mike Lee last time. All r besides.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Let’s get the party started.
FuckThatNYBigGovernmentLovingGunHating POS!
View Quote
Why just that one? Lets not discriminate. Fuck 'em all!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I guess this means I get to bust this out again.

Link Posted: 2/4/2019 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Evidently you need to study elections....Looks to me like lots of people voted for him....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screen_Shot_2019-02-04_at_2_29_46_PM_png-833584.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screen_Shot_2019-02-04_at_2_29_46_PM_png-833584.JPG
Yes, Trump brought out the rubes who knew nothing more than they'd seen him act tough on the teevee. I get it.

Obongo was very popular among idiots too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 96
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top