Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2020 11:51:49 AM EDT
"Alliance Name: ARFCOM

Looking for some more arfcom members to join our group. Any level wanted. We war pretty much non-stop at least 2x per week and have a stellar war record. Perk level 11.

If you download the game and join up, post up here so we know who you are."
And came promote you to CoLeader

Thanks for checking us out ,
Best Regards
TDK

I play under DomiNation's game moniker of JsTon

(reposted from prior recruiting thread now archieved.)
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Thought that since at since there has been some viewing of this thread but not questions, that I'd post some screen shots from my iPad of my iPhone . Not the best as they got rejected for being too large to upload initially but some when though as is.

But it these are a few showing my base currently, a war we recently played winning, (we do lose some)and an action pic of an attack I made.

I'll try to load others if there is an interest .

you start off with primitive Stone Age camp fire and build it up through the ages a lot like Clash of Clans I'm told, never played that

It doesn't take very long to get from early age to Middle Ages but as each age has more to get ,collecting and earning free resources takes longer but is still reasonable to advance without spending real $$ on the game.
I've been at it on/off (for travel/family matters or health matters for 1 1/2 yrs to get to ColdWar Age @242 level which is just short of current top level-SpaceAge starts at 246.
we have a blend of levels from reefs to 80's and a few 190's to low 200's who are active from non Arfcomers to current arfcomer CoLeaders.

thanks for lookin' Ask I'll try to answer asap

Best Regards,
TDK aka JsTon (it was supposed to be J's Town but typo got saved as permanent screen name)
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Posted to keep out if archive [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I84HjeOAVL4]Review links
Dominations Review - The Best RTS Base Builder mobile game
[/url]
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Periodic repost /bump for interest and see if any questions
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Periodic repost /bump for interest and see if any questions
View Quote
And if any new members need to check in for CoLeader promotion in Arfcom Alliance
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi JsTon
I play on the team as TheOne.

Thanks
Ryan
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Ryan, I'll get your promotion pronto

TDK,
aka JsTon on DomiNations
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Again posting to see if any Arfcomers want to 'join up'  to the Arfcom Alliance of DomINations

or any questions

Best Regards
TDK  (aka JsTon in DomiNations)

Link Posted: 6/27/2020 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Bbhead checking in.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top