BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since my avatar is ME, I think it would be a bit weird.
View Quote

I was thinking that was Hispanic or Middle Eastern.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw mine in a thread posted by someone, as a pic. I laughed, I took it. It was not a avatar just a pic might have been posted by the russian hussy lover. @Apocalypto-

My sig line was posted by little pony, I laughed and I took it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Miss the gold shoe
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Miss the gold shoe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Miss the gold shoe

It confused some people
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine has a Watermark so I can make money.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's why I have a dumb avatar.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Considering I got mine from an image on the internet I couldn't really complain if someone liked the same image. But it's annoying when two posters have the same or similar avatars.
View Quote

Someone has a homer avatar similar to mine, but different enough. I don't even remember who it is. Ain't upset.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes I do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'd say something.
That's irritating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or do you take it as a badge of honor that someone thought enough of your idea to copy you?

It's happened twice to me over the years, including one I just noticed a few minutes ago.

ETA: So, should I @ this member in the thread to see what he has to say for himself?

I'd say something.
That's irritating.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#10]
nobody stole mine  
i should post more often.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Since my avatar is ME, I think it would be a bit weird.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Did mine get changed back to Paw Patrol? I can't tell, my cache is funky lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Photo you took or your own design, then it shouldn't be used but a common photo that is taken off the web, then its no big deal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#14]
This is my Dickbutt. There are many like it but this one is mine. Especially since I created it. (I didn't draw the dickbutt, but I animated everything else)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I feel dog nose is relatively secure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nope.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#17]
It’s utterly meaningless to anyone else on here,unless you decide to have an insurgency against a Communist occupation.

Forest Brothers - anti-Soviet Guerilla War in the Baltics - THE COLD WAR
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Ordinal art work by me; yea - not going to happy (unless I put the item in the public domain).

I 'found' my current avatar image online and started to use it.

I remember way back when one person got the boot for saying they made the image...only to have the person who created it; along with the full size image saying...ahh - nope; and it is a picture of me.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:08:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There’s literally babies having babies in the nearest ghetto and this is the hill the OP is willing to die on?

FFS man, we’ve got a caravan of rapists, robbers, murderers and rapists trekking up from the south as we speak, and your worried about your avatar?

Do you realize that my mother spent 30 years as a truck driver and the wear & tear on her knees is debilitating to say the least? For me, it’s the McChicken sauce.
View Quote

Slightly annoyed =/= "willing to die on this hill".

Geez man, go smoke a J or take a shot or something.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#21]
No one ever steals my avatar.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:37:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It’s utterly meaningless to anyone else on here,unless you decide to have an insurgency against a Communist occupation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRD54bWyAfc
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:17:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No one ever steals my avatar.
View Quote

No one likes Mittens enough to make it their avatar..
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#24]
I'll be losing mine sometime today...

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:38:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Slightly annoyed =/= "willing to die on this hill".

Geez man, go smoke a J or take a shot or something.
View Quote

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:07:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone who steals my avatar is going to get raped, murdered, looted, burned and then raped.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Same here.
View Quote

How long has it been since your name was bump?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anyone who steals my avatar is going to get raped, murdered, looted, burned and then raped.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It only happened to me once about 15 years ago. I changed avatars for about one day and someone immediately started using my original one.
View Quote

When I first joined I unknowingly used an avatar that someone else had, it was the one I had on another forum at the time. I switched when I realized it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Take mine if you need one. I don't care.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Nobody steals blueberries
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You said raped twice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

By you personally?????
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Mine was custom made by another member, it is unlikely someone would want to use it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#39]
I say anyone who knowingly or unknowingly steals an avatar and refuses to change it should have it forcibly changed by the mods to whatever aimless or the professor chooses.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

That really is my last name.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Mine has been “used” a couple of times over the years.  I don’t recall either of those usernames sticking around this site for long, though.

I have noticed over the years there are some really cool avatars out there from people with pretty low post counts.  

Always thought it was a shame they didn’t post more just to show it off to more people.  Then again, maybe I was the only one other than the owners who thought those avatars were cool.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Evelyn is back.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#44]
As long as it is one of the three other guys in the pic with me then no
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Was surprised no one had mine first.
View Quote

I like it.  

Crappycellpicsrme
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Extreme party foul. But I am prepared.

In an emergency, MEK the Black can become MEK the White.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah it does!

Keep your filthy paws off my avatar!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah it does!

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah it does!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top