Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2021 10:20:39 AM EDT
I have a registered LMT M203 receiver and want to be able to have a little more choices in stuff to fire from it.  Im not looking for anything special, just something that will line up right and actually work.  Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
No joke - buy a damaged/used 40mm barrel and have it sleeved. There's no reason not to since you have a DD.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Big Daddy Unlimited mentioned they were working on making 37mm barrels. They acquired TXMGO and are in the DD business now, which is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Big Daddy Unlimited mentioned they were working on making 37mm barrels. They acquired TXMGO and are in the DD business now, which is pretty cool.
View Quote

Looks like i have to pay just look at what they have for sale
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Just buy an LMT 37MM

LMT barrels all start out 37mm and they are bored out/rifled to 40mm.

I have been an LMT dealer for years, toured the factory etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top