Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2021 2:44:44 AM EDT
The company that made really nice semi auto VZ 58s.

Did they go under?

I bought one of their 58s in 7.62 back in 2012.

I'd given some thought to buying another one in 5.56 but their Facebook page looks dead.

Along that note, kind of sad to see how the VZ 58 market dried up as well
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:13:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m not sure what’s going on there.  Most of the guns they import they sell directly to some chosen dealers I think.  For example, the guy who owns Recon Ordnance has some sort of agreement or relationship with them where he gets a bunch of the VZ-61 guns they import.  I believe the same thing might be happening with the limited number of VZ58 rifles they import to other dealers.

It seems like a part-time gig for them now or something because they are not responsive at all to emails, if you call the recording says they don’t check the voicemail so you have to email them, the parts and accessories they get in seem to get uploaded on the website in batches, yeah seems like they only ship maybe one or two days out of the week.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some parts a couple weeks ago.  I had to set up alerts on a couple things I wanted and even though they would get like 20 or so in stock they went fast, like gone in 30 minutes.  I think I finally got a grip I wanted on the second or third alert.  They shipped quick though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
They had vz58s in stock last month and promptly sold out in an hour.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top