Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2021 4:57:13 PM EDT
I saw this on Reddit.  Though I would have dismissed it years ago, with Elizondo’s comments, I am interested in what it might mean.  Does anyone have experience or knowledge here?

(Click to enlarge.)

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2021/sunday-edition/what-exists-beneath.html
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it.  Where did the poster say that document came from?
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of it.  Where did the poster say that document came from?
View Quote

The FBI vault,

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/ufos-and-the-guy-hottel-memo
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like the concepts of heaven and hell, karma, nirvana, etc, all kind of blend together into an extra dimensional concept.  Bad people devolve to a worse realm. Good people move on to a better one.  Everyone wants to move up the line.

From that report, I surmise that beings from a “darker” dimension want to colonize ours?
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Would seem like they couldn't really colonize.   If the worlds are inseparable and are the polar opposite I would assume visiting one to the other would make permanent occupation not sustainable.   Maybe they want to blend them together.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seems like the concepts of heaven and hell, karma, nirvana, etc, all kind of blend together into an extra dimensional concept.  Bad people devolve to a worse realm. Good people move on to a better one.  Everyone wants to move up the line.

From that report, I surmise that beings from a “darker” dimension want to colonize ours?
View Quote

Which goes back to a lot of things you and I have discussed here, the idea that these ‘aliens’ are demons.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Which goes back to a lot of things you and I have discussed here, the idea that these ‘aliens’ are demons.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it really supports the idea.  Earth is a material plane, somewhere in the middle of lighter and darker places.  Some faiths have simply three levels, darkness, Earth, Lightness. (Heaven and hell).  Others have 7 circles or levels for each.  Even new world societies have the concepts of an under and over world.  No matter how far we fo back in history, there is the same concept with different names and different entities from each. All have a “spirit” realm that overlays our own, with beings that can materialize into reality.  It’s the same story.

Another point on the nature of what is being seen;

In The Bible, Leviticus 20 warns against mediums and necromancy.  CE5 is essentially that, talking to ETs through prayer and meditation. Psychic contact with another realm.  And people that do that claim to experience non human intelligence interaction.

It’s as if there is motivation for entities from the “dark” to want to be here, because it’s a better existence, and a stopping point for moving into the light.  All faith have that concept of moving up or down a hierarchy of existence through faith or acts.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Would seem like they couldn't really colonize.   If the worlds are inseparable and are the polar opposite I would assume visiting one to the other would make permanent occupation not sustainable.   Maybe they want to blend them together.
View Quote

That’s a great point.   Possession, manifestations…  how does that apply I wonder?
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#9]
The part in the memo that mentioned "vibrancy" struck a cord.  I was always fascinated that Tesla said the entire key to the universe/time/travel/dimensions was hitting the proper vibration...

ETA - I think Tesla actually used the term "frequency"...

Link Posted: 7/3/2021 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That’s a great point.   Possession, manifestations…  how does that apply I wonder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Angels and demons is how it applies..  anyway that's the camp that I'm in.  However many layers of spirit realm exist isn't as important as knowing that they do exist.   Now it seems more people are going to be exposed to it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Angels and demons is how it applies..  anyway that's the camp that I'm in.  However many layers of spirit realm exist isn't as important as knowing that they do exist.   Now it seems more people are going to be exposed to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we are all going to get an education in it.  

I don’t think I’m going to trust anything “they” say.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Interesting.  Thanks for posting this...
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Interesting.  Thanks for posting this...
View Quote

You’re welcome.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The part in the memo that mentioned "vibrancy" struck a cord.  I was always fascinated that Tesla said the entire key to the universe/time/travel/dimensions was hitting the proper vibration...

View Quote

It was a few weeks after my daughter passed away that she grabbed me by the shirt one night and pulled me up. I had just laid down to go to bed but my whole body was vibrating before this happened. She was so excited that she visited me and said she had to lower her frequency to do it. We talked for a minute and she turned into some sort of gold foil butterfly thing as she left. Wasn't my only experience with vibrations/frequency as I have had them since I was a kid, but never with her again.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It was a few weeks after my daughter passed away that she grabbed me by the shirt one night and pulled me up. I had just laid down to go to bed but my whole body was vibrating before this happened. She was so excited that she visited me and said she had to lower her frequency to do it. We talked for a minute and she turned into some sort of gold foil butterfly thing as she left. Wasn't my only experience with vibrations/frequency as I have had them since I was a kid, but never with her again.
View Quote
OK. Go on please. My mother was visited by my sister after her (sis) death.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I apologize for my writing abilities, as I am not the best at it.

My daughter told me she was fine and happy. She said she was going to "school" and gaining her "Pearls of Knowledge" as well as greeting children who just passed and would comfort them. There was a bright light behind her while we talked. I also heard a very raspy voice behind the light who would interject at times, nicely, and claimed to be my grandmother. Thinking about it later I am not so sure that it was. More on that later.

So around 7yrs of age it would always start with my body vibrating slowly at first then would get faster and faster and then it felt like something was slowly pulling the sheets of of me and I would feel like I was starting to float upwards. Scared me so I would just wake up and stay up. Its where I get me username from. After my experience with my daughter I stopped fighting it in hopes to see her again. At first it was pleasant experiences floating away and being able to fly around and could pretty much go anywhere I wanted to in a moment. I could even interact with other people. None that I knew. I have had regular normal dreams and surreal dreams. This was nothing like that. This appeared to me to be awake and cognitive, as in real life. I could interact with objects and feel them. In the end, I never could find her.

Then the problems started when I would leave when my vibrations where lower. This resulted in some very scary interactions. Best as I can explain it as they where demons. I would snap back into my body and stop whatever was going on. Well, on a few occasions it seemed I opened a door that they could follow me. I started seeing shadow figures at times in the house, this was verified by my wife at the time, because she would see them too. After we separated, one night I was in bed trying to go to sleep and something started growling in my face, I did not open my eyes. I covered myself completely with the blanket so my face was not exposed and prayed, invoked the name of Jesus and said the Hail Mary three times and it left. I stopped messing with it after that.

This led me to research into this. I found out about out of body experiences, the silver cord, frequencies/vibrations and read some books from psychics the covered this and my experiences and what my daughter told me.

I have had family members go to psychics and they always brought up my daughter and how she passed. My ex-sister in law worked in a high-rise in CA at the time and on a whim, during her break, went to one of the upper floors she knew where a Psychic was and she fit her in and brought up my daughter in scary detail and what had happened to her.

My conclusion to all this is it probably is best not mess around in the stuff I did and mostly is demonic in nature.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow.  Thank you for the explanation and details.  So sorry for your daughter and you.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow.  Sorry amigo, but wow.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My daughter told me she was fine and happy. She said she was going to "school" and gaining her "Pearls of Knowledge" as well as greeting children who just passed and would comfort them. There was a bright light behind her while we talked. I also heard a very raspy voice behind the light who would interject at times, nicely, and claimed to be my grandmother. Thinking about it later I am not so sure that it was. More on that later.

So around 7yrs of age it would always start with my body vibrating slowly at first then would get faster and faster and then it felt like something was slowly pulling the sheets of of me and I would feel like I was starting to float upwards. Scared me so I would just wake up and stay up. Its where I get me username from. After my experience with my daughter I stopped fighting it in hopes to see her again. At first it was pleasant experiences floating away and being able to fly around and could pretty much go anywhere I wanted to in a moment. I could even interact with other people. None that I knew. I have had regular normal dreams and surreal dreams. This was nothing like that. This appeared to me to be awake and cognitive, as in real life. I could interact with objects and feel them. In the end, I never could find her.

Then the problems started when I would leave when my vibrations where lower. This resulted in some very scary interactions. Best as I can explain it as they where demons. I would snap back into my body and stop whatever was going on. Well, on a few occasions it seemed I opened a door that they could follow me. I started seeing shadow figures at times in the house, this was verified by my wife at the time, because she would see them too. After we separated, one night I was in bed trying to go to sleep and something started growling in my face, I did not open my eyes. I covered myself completely with the blanket so my face was not exposed and prayed, invoked the name of Jesus and said the Hail Mary three times and it left. I stopped messing with it after that.

This led me to research into this. I found out about out of body experiences, the silver cord, frequencies/vibrations and read some books from psychics the covered this and my experiences and what my daughter told me.

I have had family members go to psychics and they always brought up my daughter and how she passed. My ex-sister in law worked in a high-rise in CA at the time and on a whim, during her break, went to one of the upper floors she knew where a Psychic was and she fit her in and brought up my daughter in scary detail and what had happened to her.

My conclusion to all this is it probably is best not mess around in the stuff I did and mostly is demonic in nature.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First,  I am deeply saddened by your loss.  You have my most heartfelt sympathy.

That is an incredible life experience.  I am intrigued.  Can you tell me if there is an article or anything that might help a layperson understanding it a little more?

Thank you so very much.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

First,  I am deeply saddened by your loss.  You have my most heartfelt sympathy.

That is an incredible life experience.  I am intrigued.  Can you tell me if there is an article or anything that might help a layperson understanding it a little more?

Thank you so very much.
View Quote

I am still wrapping my head around it. Wiki silvercord for starts, that will have you going down the rabbit hole. Check out James Van Praagh and his books about life after death, he seems to me to be seriously legit.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First: my condolences for your loss.

Second:  I found that comment fascinating as the concept of butterflies being messengers or a representative of loved ones is a very old and touching concept.  I have personally witnessed this in my family as well, though not nearly as beautiful as your account.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top