Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2020 3:14:21 PM EDT
Have you been receiving issues?  I haven't seen a copy in three and a half months, and my subscription IS current.

I called customer service and was told that they were having problems due to the Kung Flu and that my subscription would be extended once publication "resumes".  Oddly, every other publication to which I subscribe or comes from an organization to which I belong has been arriving without interruption.

Please share your experience.

Help me Arfcom, you're my only hope!
Link Posted: 9/6/2020 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask if you can switch over to the Weekly World News.
Link Posted: 9/7/2020 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ask if you can switch over to the Weekly World News.
View Quote

That could be more entertaining.  An "unusual" publication, to be sure.

Spoke with someone in Army Times CS a week or so ago.  Seems like the dead tree version won't be published for the foreseeable future, if at all.  I was offered the option of canceling my subscription and receiving a refund of the subscription renewal fee and for issues that I hadn't received.  Cancelled and was told that I'd see a check in the mail in four to six weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top