Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Warrior? You're joking right?
View Quote
This. Has Trump killed his ten thousands?

Man, I'm a Christian, but I get so sick of people misappropriating the Old Testament stories.

It's like the "Exodus" thread from yesterday, where a Wyoming guy tried to compare city folk interested in a property his realtor wife was selling to the locusts of the ten plagues
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Amen. God bless brother Trump. I can feel the Holy Spirit every time he speaks
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The politician worship around here smells like DU
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol wat

1. Dont remember David bragging about sexually assaulting anyone.
2. Trump is beyond "a little vain"
3. Trump loves no one but himself
4. Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump
View Quote
Well, David didn't brag about it.

But he sure did commit murder to cover up his adultery.  I don't believe Trump has done that yet.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I had no idea Trump was first famous as a musician.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I sure hope you'er not a Christian? Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the one sin that can not be forgiven.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
He's a warrior?

No, he's a fucking politician. Don't deify politicians.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I sure hope you'er not a Christian? Blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the one sin that can not be forgiven.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Christ died for all sins, all sins are forgiven through Christ
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
GOTT DAMM!!!
I shot Evan Williams Peach out of my nose! Bastard!
View Quote
Evan Williams peach? Did this just become a coming out thread?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I'm guessing your previous account died and now you came back to life?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

More like it's a really bad hair transplant job......but, it's still better than plugs Biden's job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't remember King David painting his face orange and wearing a tabby cat on his head.

It's not a rug. That's his own hair.

The man is a billionaire.  If he were paying for hair he'd have the best hair. It would be great hair. You wouldn't believe how great his hair would be.

More like it's a really bad hair transplant job......but, it's still better than plugs Biden's job.

Do you really think a billionaire would go to the trouble to buy aftermarket hair, and accept such a crappy product?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

1. Well he's a dude, so...
2. NYC asshole
3. Lol
4. How again? Draft dodger = warrior?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Consider:

1. He loves his ladies.
2. He is a little brash and perhaps vain. Not sure the Bible really spells this out too explicitly with David, but it seems that way to me.
3. They both share a passionate love of their people.
4. Both are Warriors!

Discuss.

1. Well he's a dude, so...
2. NYC asshole
3. Lol
4. How again? Draft dodger = warrior?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Probably not best to apply things like that to a modern politician.

He’s a man that was elected to do a job, judge him on his work.

They aren’t your friends, your savior, your buddy, your guy; the right really needs to real in this idolizing of political figures
View Quote

I agree. They are just as bad as the other team they loathe so much
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think he is very much in a war right now, and the stakes and stress could not be higher. But if the word warrior bothers you, then fighter will do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Warrior”? Don’t you have to actually have fought in a war for that title?

Not flaming DT....serious question. Sounds like some antifa shit

I think he is very much in a war right now, and the stakes and stress could not be higher. But if the word warrior bothers you, then fighter will do.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#16]
David anointed by God through His prophet Samuel.

I wouldn't exactly call Kenneth Copeland or Paula White prophets exactly...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't know about King David. I was leaning more towards King Kong.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good grief. Why not skip to the point and call him 'daddy'?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh, ffs. He's a president, not a messiah. He's the guy hired to manage a business with 300,000,000 owners who can't agree in on anything.

Making him out to be something else is the kind of hero worship bullshit I'd expect from obamatons.

I swear, it's like fat housewives talking about Oprah with some of you people.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 1:27:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Don't know about King David. I was leaning more towards King Kong.
View Quote

Well, this is GD isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#23]
bruh

how hard did you hit the crystal before you made this thread
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Not the biblical figure I’d choose.  Not by a long shot.  Face it - you may like what he’s done, but he’s nowhere near a man after God’s own heart.  King Saul’s probably a bit closer to the mark - did some right, some wrong, but brash vanity was his downfall.  And God was never his priority.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Warrior lmfao
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#26]
lol...
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Trump is a warrior?
How so?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I mean...no...lol.

He’s a pretty flawed guy that I’ll most likely vote for over Biden.

He ain’t a Biblical, God fearing hero.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They aren’t your friends, your savior, your buddy, your guy; the right really needs to real in this idolizing of political figures
View Quote

There is more to his election than that - I believe. No he’s not the Christ. But he’s obviously been ordained. And supporting him is not idolizing. And yes, I pray he is our guy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you accept Him....that’s why he says he stands at the door and knocks. He didn’t say he kicked it in.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#32]
The hero worship is pathetic. Entertaining, but pathetic.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's a man that was elected to do a job, judge him on his work.

They aren't your friends, your savior, your buddy, your guy; the right really needs to real in this idolizing of political figures
View Quote
THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Having a cult of personality on either side of the aisle is unsettling.

Comparing Trump to a biblical figure just makes you sound loony. I would hope this is a satirical thread, but many seem to be taking it seriously.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There is more to his election than that - I believe. No he’s not the Christ. But he’s obviously been ordained. And supporting him is not idolizing. And yes, I pray he is our guy.
View Quote

You people actually believe this crap, or does it just make you feel better to say it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Consider:

1. He loves his ladies.
2. He is a little brash and perhaps vain. Not sure the Bible really spells this out too explicitly with David, but it seems that way to me.
3. They both share a passionate love of their people.
4. Both are Warriors!

Discuss.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:58:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You people actually believe this crap, or does it just make you feel better to say it?
View Quote

You people?  Some do, but most don’t.  Plenty of Christians hold their noses and support him as the lesser of two evils, only a small number believe weirdness like this.  And the rest of us try to keep them from heresy.  Believing God is in control and institutes government amongst men is one thing.  Thinking that Trump is on par with Davis is hero worship perilously close to more.

3 Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
4 When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish.
5 Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,  - Psalm 146:3-5
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump is definitely a warrior, keyboard warrior that is.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not sure how anyone can read the Psalms and think David has much in common with Trump.
View Quote

exactly, King David sent Bathsheba's husband in harms way to have him killed to cover up Bathsheba's preggers, then i think King David had his son killed too,  i think Absalom ...

Anyhow i do believe many are praying to God every day to protect President Trump from his enemies, give him wisdom through the Holy Spirit..
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:12:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

exactly, King David sent Bathsheba's husband in harms way to have him killed to cover up Bathsheba's preggers, then i think King David had his son killed too,  i think Absalom ...

Anyhow i do believe many are praying to God every day to protect President Trump from his enemies, give him wisdom through the Holy Spirit..
View Quote

And David both talked with and praised God, was anointed by Him, and overall followed Him.  Trump knows neither the Bible nor acknowledges his need for Salvation.  He ain’t David.  He’s not even a lesser King of Israel who gets a “good king” check mark in the Old Testament.  He’s better than Biden, but don’t pretend he’s a godly warrior.  He’s a venal and vain man who’s had worse people opposing him.  Don’t confuse that for a hero.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
lol...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
 He’s a venal and vain man who’s had worse people opposing him.  Don’t confuse that for a hero.
View Quote

That's as simple and succinct as it gets.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#43]

I like to think of Jesus as a seven foot tall Beegee, embracing the president and brightening his day with a falsetto serenade.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#44]
You lost me at Warrior.
Ima need you to ‘splain
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And David both talked with and praised God, was anointed by Him, and overall followed Him.  Trump knows neither the Bible nor acknowledges his need for Salvation.  He ain’t David.  He’s not even a lesser King of Israel who gets a “good king” check mark in the Old Testament.  He’s better than Biden, but don’t pretend he’s a godly warrior.  He’s a venal and vain man who’s had worse people opposing him.  Don’t confuse that for a hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

never called him a hero, never identified him as a good king, i have no idea who the worse ppl would have been in his past that hold a candle to the attacks this man(his supporters this nation) have endored for the last 3.5s yrs would be...

God has his hand upon him, we had a red sea event in 2016, hillary lost

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

never called him a hero, never identified him as a good king, i have no idea who the worse ppl would have been in his past that hold a candle to the attacks this man(his supporters this nation) have endored for the last 3.5s yrs would be...

God has his hand upon him, we had a red sea event in 2016, hillary lost

View Quote

Ma, Ma, where’s my Pa?
Bushitler!
Star Wars!

You haven’t read much history, nasty political attacks have a long history here.  Seen them as long as I’ve watched politics.  

And, again, I believe in God’s sovereignty over what goes on down here - but that wasn’t a “Red Sea” election.  Hillary was a terrible candidate, both entitled and arrogant, and lost because she couldn’t bother to campaign in several states her staff knew would be close.  And Trump convinced enough people he wasn’t Hillary.  That’s not the Red Sea, it’s politics.  Wake me when he walks out of a fiery furnace unscathed or calls bears to eat the Antifa rabble mocking him.  Until then, he’s just a politician, no more.  And as generations of Americans have noted, politicians are crooks.

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:02:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Trump is a warrior?
How so?
View Quote

He fought his way, to the front of a buffet line once.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#49]
JFC lay off the sauce OP

GD's never ending groupthink praise of Trump is mind boggling. He's not conservative not a warrior, not pro gun, not fiscally conservative, etc. He's "quote" our guy but outside of 2 supreme court picks he's done Jack and $*** other than pay lip service to actual conservative governance.

GD falls all over itself to felate him and any comment to the contrary is "sorry your girl lost"
His half cocked Twitter tourettes and tone deaf self aggrandizing are going to lose 2020 to an even more senile Biden, but GD Trump train is all Toot Toot MAGA 2020
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've heard Trump described as more of a "Darius" (the Mede, from the book of Daniel). Accommodating various religions and going through the motions as it suits his preferences.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top