Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/22/2022 4:18:21 PM EDT
I've known one

Guy got into a fight, while drunk, and pulled a 38 revolver and shot the guy a few times. He later died at the hospital from his wounds

The murderer claimed self defense but was still convicted of one of the charges.  He spent 8 years in prison and iirc he's living on parole somewhere out near Asheville North Carolina

How about  you?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I am aware of. I know people that haved killed one or more people.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I know hundreds.

Stay in school kids.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Does "murderer" require you to have been convicted? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
yes.
He and his accomplices never got what they deserved.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
besides Clinton, Obama and Biden?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Played golf a couple of times with a guy who shot a guy in the chest in a restaurant bar over a woman.  His problem was that he did it in front of 50 people.  It was decades ago and he is probably back on the course by now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I knew and went to high school with this guy.  I lost touch with him after we graduated and I went into the Army.

http://jimfishertruecrime.blogspot.com/2012/07/anthony-giancola-from-teacher-to.html
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Is it murder if the son-of-a-bitch deserved it !

Well is it ?

And how could it be murder if they deserved it?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#10]
No, but I played HS football with a guy who damn near killed his infant daughter.

Was a successful chiropractor. Now he’s in prison.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, he is a mason (brick layer type); and one of the nicest guys you could know. He was involved in a drunken bar fight and this opponent wasn’t the bad ass he thought he was. He spent 7 years in prison. Today he doesn’t drink or do drugs and leads a peaceful life. He also cautions younger people on drinking to excess sharing his life story with them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:29:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#13]
No, but I know some people that hurt some other people’s feelings once.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
In before a coworker had an abortion
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve known several, including one who grew up next door to us and who we’ve known since she was a toddler.  She is currently awaiting trial on murder and kidnapping charges in NC for stabbing a special needs girl 133 times and hiding her body in a mattress
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I know a man who shot a biker dead outside of a bar after the biker hit the shooter's friend over the head with a bar stool.  He served nine years, then joined Cirque du Soleil when he got out.  The biker's friends are probably still looking for my acquaintance.

He may have also shot another person dead, but he wasn't ever prosecuted for that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Nope.

Know someone that committed armed robbery
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#18]
19 years as a Corrections Officer, so yes I am acquainted with a lot of guys who have murdered or been murdered.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#19]
No. But I used to work with a serial rapist. He finally got caught and sentenced to life.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I was a correctional officer for a number of years. Met plenty of murderers and seen more peckers than a Bangkok whore.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#21]
My Grandfather
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Long ago when I was a welder I working on a power plant.  My helper and my boilermaker had both just gotten out of prison for killing somebody.  

I was a very polite welder on that job.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I did.  He went kicking and screaming to the death chamber.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#24]
My BIL.
The Pastor who married me shot, and tried to kill someone when he was young and stupid.
I also am good friends with some very dangerous people in Africa.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#25]
I’ve talked to more of them than I would have liked.
Some were straight evil, most were otherwise normal people that lost control in the heat of a moment.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#26]
A guy I knew in high school killed his roommate in college.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Ive known a few and I have treated them all appropriately - Ie as the murderous douches that they were.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Yes, second degree. Justified fratricide.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Went to school with Carolyn Warmus
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#31]
I do know a guy.  He spent 21 years in TDC.

I don’t know if he killed one or two.

I talk to him almost every day.  He will never be normal after all that but he has about four associates degrees and a good job and he is on the straight and narrow and has been out about 5 years.
Covered with tattoos. But just as nice as anyone.

He said one time he should have listened to his grandma, she told him not to run with those guys.

I know another guy he killed a  person about two weeks ago.  Road rage related self defense.  He should be no billed.

I’ve know a few guys that killed people in the army.

Oh shit there is one on city council that killed a guy back in the 70’s vet two tours Vietnam. Guy tried to pull him out of his truck at a fast food restaurant and beat his ass.  He shot him in the head with a 22 pistol.  He was true billed but was found to be justified or rather not guilty.

And the the ones that killed people at work by fucking up I know several.
One lineman
One electrician
One guy in a cotton gin.  Turned on the tramper and cut off a Guys head who had been giving his other head to the first guys wife.  He got away with it too.

Several cops that killed people, some of them did not need killing but they all got away with it.

Yeah it’s not uncommon
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes, several - I'm in construction... the job of last resort.

Some were unintentional, like traffic accidents, or those who
defended themselves, but were convicted of murder and sent to prison.

More were intentional: criminal, gang, or rage killings, which is why
I CC on site despite the rules.

Also, I had an uncle who got messed up as a kid and ended up being
a brutal murderer.  I'm not ready to talk about this one.

It may be why my mother moved us down south.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#33]
One for sure.  Some acquaintance of my mom who helped me fix my first car as a teenager.  He taught me how to swap a transmission so there's that I guess.  I have no idea where he went from there but several years later he was convicted of murder for killing his wife.  Apparently they both had become meth heads and that's what meth heads do.  

The other guy has never been convicted that I know of although he's been arrested a few times, once for murder.  He's a true blue sociopath.  He could make you think he's your best friend but in reality, he'd kill you without a bit of thought if he wanted to.  Once I saw behind the curtain I saw just how evil this guy was/is and it's truly terrifying.  I don't know if he's still alive and if he is I hope he's too old to hurt or kill anyone else.  Personally, I hope he's died a horrible death since the last time I saw him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Yes. One who would be considered a serial killer no less and unfortunately we're related. Sadly he gets to spend life in prison instead of getting a bullet to the back of the head.

i also went to school with the DC sniper. The kid. Didn't personally know him in school just knew of him.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I knew Gary Plauché. Not sure if I would call him a murderer, but some people might. I'm personally ok with his actions.

RIP Gary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauch%C3%A9
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#36]
A guy I was in basic training with murdered his girlfriend for disrespecting a fish.

He tried to dissolve her body in vats of draino.

The press called him the breaking bad murderer. He was a meth addict and got the idea from the show.

He sends me letters from walla walla every so often. Weird rambling letters that make zero sense.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Prosecuted over 100 of them. Several send me Christmas cards from death row.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Several guys I knew casually as "friends of friends" right after high school 30ish years ago. No one that I was actually close with.

1 serial killer who suicided himself after being caught, 3 guys who robbed and brutally murdered a guy over drugs/money and another 2 guys that brutally murdered a family of 3 over guns/money - 1 received the death penalty, the other got life IIRC and was suspected of more murders.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I know a few people that KARMA  missed
Would be willing to forward their addresses.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Yes, my step brother's 19 year old son, although I have not seen him since he was a little kid. He stabbed his grandfather and grandmother to death a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Yep. Went to middle and high school and played soccer with this guy.

Also, same schools and soccer team as Brooke Wilberger's killer.

Not sure what the odds are of me playing on a soccer team with two unrelated murderers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A guy I was in basic training with murdered his girlfriend for disrespecting a fish.

The press called him the breaking bad murderer. He was a meth addict and got the idea from the show.

He sends me letters from walla walla every so often. Weird rambling letters that make zero sense.
View Quote

I would like just a little more detail on how she "disrespected a fish".
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’ll explain what they mean when he gets out and comes to visit since he has your address.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Posted in the other thread but, went to school with a kid that stabbed a pregnant gas station clerk. Couldn't get the register open. Ended up taking a roll of lotto tickets and some beer.

Kid never seemed like he was capable of violence. Was just real slow.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#45]
I used to be peripherally affiliated with a couple.

One was an ex-GF's next door neighbor. He was a pimp who shot a guy for stabbing two of his whores to death. I don't think he was ever caught.

Another was a relative of some friends. She was supposedly being abused by her husband and she and her brother eventually killed him. They got caught when a cop spotted them tossing the body over the fence into the town dump. She did time but was eventually released.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#46]
I was the teacher of a guy that killed an entire family.

I taught one of the victims.  It was my first teaching job.

The mom of the perp was really nice.  Very normal.  She was having difficulty with her son waking up and doing his work.  We was up all night with his friend doing dark stuff.

Within the year, a whole family was chopped up.  Thrill kill.

The Bellevue Family Murders
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
19 years as a Corrections Officer, so yes I am acquainted with a lot of guys who have murdered or been murdered.
View Quote

A CO I had worked with killed a man at a gun range to steal his gun.  

https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2012/08/crime_of_opportunity_nets_ex-p.html
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Worked with the guy for 20 years and was always friendly. He went home one night and killed his wife and mother in law.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Yep. Eagle scout still in high school, same grade. He got arrested in school, I fixed something on his calculator a few periods prior.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Like holding one down who has meningitis for a spinal tap?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top