BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking at a 2" outer / inner belt setup. Can anyone recommend a good holster for a P365xl Romeo? Having trouble finding anything that looks like a good option. Thanks!
View Quote

@691

Search the web for "P365 QLS Holster". You're basically searching for OWB holsters that have the three holes in the shape of a "T".

Example:

Attachment Attached File

Here is a Kydex OWB holster with a QLS Fork attached:

Attachment Attached File

Here is one:

https://werkz.com/index.php/werkz-m7-owb-holster-for-sig-sauer-p365-p365xl-with-sig-sauer-lima-365.html

Attachment Attached File

Then get a UBL:

Attachment Attached File

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Finally, get the QLS pieces:

Attachment Attached File

Amazon Product
  • Includes one each of the QLS Locking Fork and QLS 22 Receiver Plate components
  • Hardware and Allen wrench included
  • Allows users to rearrange gear quickly and easily without the Use of tools

What you end up with should look like this:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What are people using for a horizontal TQ pouch?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
LBE w/ a couple old mag carriers with the dividers cut out to accommodate 4 aluminum 30's in each for a load out of 240 rnds. Total 20.00 with holster that fits my glock 17. Old school works fine.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I use ranger bands but many people speak very highly of Eleven10. It looks like it can be mounted in multiple orientations:

https://www.1110gear.com/rigid-tq-case-for-c-a-t/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I absolutely would never have been able to figure that out!! Thank you!
View Quote

I was right there with you around Black Friday, trying to figure out how to take advantage of the Safariland 40% off sale. ARFCOM is a treasure trove of knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was right there with you around Black Friday, trying to figure out how to take advantage of the Safariland 40% off sale. ARFCOM is a treasure trove of knowledge.
View Quote

Safariland gives a 40% disc year-round in expertvoice.com for military, LE, NRA instructors(? I think) and others.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Safariland gives a 40% disc year-round in expertvoice.com for military, LE, NRA instructors(? I think) and others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not on tactical/duty products though
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Loaded Roo arrived.

I got another kit pouch to fill out. I’ll need a TQ carrier on the belt for that one.

The TQ quick access on the Roo is neat. No extra pouch or carrier needed.

Might take the packing gauze out of the Roo and put the small quickclot z gauze instead.

It’s tight enough.

Taking a break from the bathroom renovation this weekend and catching up on gun stuff.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Soileater
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone have a hsgi order pending that shows up in the new site?

Mine vanished
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Soileater
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soileater

This
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:27:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Details on feet? How do you attach to the belt? OneWrap, Estaac clips???
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have one in my IFAK, I have two Esstac TQ holsters on my PC.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:30:57 AM EDT
[#16]
@691, I've got a UBL you can have.  PM me your address.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:59:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOLOLOL.

Arftacticaltooties.

Where’s the thigh strap attach on the ubl?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:11:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LOLOLOL.

Arftacticaltooties.

View Quote

In between the screws
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Woah!! Thank you! PM inbound.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In between the screws
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOLOLOL.

Arftacticaltooties.

In between the screws

Thank you

I’m breaking out the Dremel and the drill this weekend. I’m going to mount the tech lok on a UBL, cut off the belt loops and see how this works. First one goes to my son with a P-10C OR with a TRL-1. I got the holster for him on the EE no clue who makes it. It’s got the SA hole pattern.

I’ll post pics.

Eta

Something like this
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Thank you

I’m breaking out the Dremel and the drill this weekend. I’m going to mount the tech lok on a UBL, cut off the belt loops and see how this works. First one goes to my son with a P-10C OR with a TRL-1. I got the holster for him on the EE no clue who makes it. It’s got the SA hole pattern.

I’ll post pics.

Eta

Something like this
View Quote

That looks like safariland

Unless I am an idiot and you were talking about the belt mod
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you

I’ll post pics.

Eta

Something like this

Yes I’m doing that modification in the link.
He chops up the SA UBL and screws on the blade tech trek lok
My sons setup is the guinea pig lol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:16:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Box of Esstac is supposed to arrive today. QLS adapters Saturday.

Then I should be ready to set up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Was extremely helpful. Thank you for taking the time to put that up. I’ve been struggling with the holster and giving the right size loops etc. Good job man thank you

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#26]
After almost a 4 month lead time on my holster, it finally arrived today. My new setup is finally complete.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Soileater
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soileater

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]
The Soileater is nice. I like the one I have.

A Readyman Rats TQ sleeve will also work for a CAT. A little tighter fit, but also like $20 cheaper.

https://www.readyman.com/products/readyman-edc-belt-sleeve
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
After almost a 4 month lead time on my holster, it finally arrived today. My new setup is finally complete.

http://www.framehousephotography.com/img/s/v-10/p4107670272-4.jpg

http://www.framehousephotography.com/img/s/v-10/p4107670283-4.jpg
View Quote

Solid looking set up

My Esstac pouches got ordered. I’m using the molle mounting on most of my stuff. Getting it located properly the first time is a trick malice sucks to relocate. Such tribulations I must endure ??
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Battle belt!

Slim grip arrived today, still need to mount a fixed blade knife, but I’m done.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Brings me to a question

What’s a good mag well for my g3 g19?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Brings me to a question

View Quote

ALG
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Slightly OT, but I'm looking for an OWB holster that will work with a CZ75B edition that has a barrel 1/4 of an inch longer than standard. If anyone has a recommendation for what would be my best option pls @ me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:13:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

ALG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brings me to a question

ALG

Looks like g17/22 only

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:31:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Brings me to a question

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Brings me to a question

Currently OOS, but I like the SLR Rifleworks magwells.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Never was happy with my old belt and how it was set up. Originally it was all HSGI and Gcode with RTI and the holsters never felt correct. I have a long torso and they were either too high or too low.

I saw the post from @PFran42 and his True-NorthUSA hanger and thought I would give it a try. I love it - I can adjust the height, cant, gun angle and it sits pretty close to my body. The Safariland QLS is just a bonus.

Got a desert trip set up for next week and will use as-is and see how it works. HSGI riggers w/velcro inner belt, HSGI pistol tacos (soon to be esstac) and the aforementioned hanger/Safariland QLS/holster combo  

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Not much but this is what I got so far. G-code multicam black operator belt, velcro inner belt, softshell scorpions, trex arms ragnarok sd on a qls and some rando hk hook to hang shit from.

Super shitty picture
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#38]
I got the soft pouch from NAR that has a cover to go over the windlass. Keeps it out of the elements and the Velcro from rub in on everything.

ETA: missed the quote button
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#39]
As promised modified UBL with Blade Tech Tek Lok for my sons P-10 OR with TRL-1.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Easy peazy 20 minutes

Dremel cut off wheel to take off belt loops after scribe a cut line. Lead the line. Sand to dimensions with a fine drum, rounding corners and sharp edges.
Then I used the brush wheel attachment to smooth it out.

Center punch a mark using the tek lok as a template on one of the two upper holes. Small drill first, followed with a bit the size of the barrel nut.
Screw it on snug. Line up and center punch the other 2 holes. Drill and reinstall with rubber washers provided.

No cant but you certainly could add some.

Will do mine soon.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Never was happy with my old belt and how it was set up. Originally it was all HSGI and Gcode with RTI and the holsters never felt correct. I have a long torso and they were either too high or too low.

I saw the post from @PFran42 and his True-NorthUSA hanger and thought I would give it a try. I love it - I can adjust the height, cant, gun angle and it sits pretty close to my body. The Safariland QLS is just a bonus.

Got a desert trip set up for next week and will use as-is and see how it works. HSGI riggers w/velcro inner belt, HSGI pistol tacos (soon to be esstac) and the aforementioned hanger/Safariland QLS/holster combo  

https://i.imgur.com/4tg33mkl.jpg
View Quote

@fastswift Any reason for ditching the tacos?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone make a reversible inner belt? Leather on one side, loop on the other? Something that doesn’t look out of place with khakis and a tucked in shirt?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Stupid Question Alert

Can someone explain the purpose of the two part belts, one belt through belt loops and the second belt essentially Velcro’s to it?

Unless you happen to be wearing the inner belt already, is there an advantage vs just having non-Velcro belt you can put on, not worrying about going through belt loops?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Does anyone make a reversible inner belt? Leather on one side, loop on the other? Something that doesn’t look out of place with khakis and a tucked in shirt?
View Quote

@mchgnxj24

That doesn't make sense unless you planned on flipping the belt inside out (and then it still wouldn't make sense).

A stiff leather belt backed with a stiffener would work for IWB.

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Stupid Question Alert

Can someone explain the purpose of the two part belts, one belt through belt loops and the second belt essentially Velcro’s to it?

Unless you happen to be wearing the inner belt already, is there an advantage vs just having non-Velcro belt you can put on, not worrying about going through belt loops?
View Quote

The point IS wearing the Velcro inner belt in your pant loops. Them attaching your gun belt to it.

It’s VERY stable and will not move around(twist or ride up)

The belt I just setup was for bump in the night type primarily. I won’t be wearing anything but my belt

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Stupid Question Alert

View Quote

2 Belt system:

Belt #1 goes through belt loops and holds up your pants, provides an adhesion surface for Belt #2 and provides additional system stiffness when combined with Belt #2.

Belt #2 is the load bearing belt and provides the surface and mechanisms for attaching gear to the belt system.

------------------

Battle belts are relatively heavy. Putting one on without an inner belt would cause the following issues:

- Battle belt is sized for use with inner belt. Used without inner belt, it could fall to your ankles in real-world use.

- Movement would cause outer belt to rotate.

If you want to run the outer belt without an inner belt you can always purchase an additional Micro Grip Belt Panel liner. It takes up the space lost by not having the inner belt and has a silicone/SCUBA suit type material on the inner surface that grips to your garments. The inner surface also acts somewhat at a cushion and shock absorber. HSGI and Wilder Tactical make these inner belt panels.

Edit:

One could choose the double belt setup when you actively go looking for a fight/training.

One could choose the outer belt/inner grip panel for bump-in-the-night/grab-n-go.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

2 Belt system:

Belt #1 goes through belt loops and holds up your pants, provides an adhesion surface for Belt #2 and provides additional system stiffness when combined with Belt #2.

Belt #2 is the load bearing belt and provides the surface and mechanisms for attaching gear to the belt system.

------------------

Battle belts are relatively heavy. Putting one on without an inner belt would cause the following issues:

- Battle belt is sized for use with inner belt. Used without inner belt, it could fall to your ankles in real-world use.

- Movement would cause outer belt to rotate.

If you want to run the outer belt without an inner belt you can always purchase an additional Micro Grip Belt Panel liner. It takes up the space lost by not having the inner belt and has a silicone/SCUBA suit type material on the inner surface that grips to your garments. The inner surface also acts somewhat at a cushion and shock absorber. HSGI and Wilder Tactical make these inner belt panels.
View Quote

Thank you!

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thank you!

View Quote

@Hatari

Here is the edit I made:

One could choose the double belt setup when you actively go looking for a fight/training.

One could choose the outer belt/inner grip panel for bump-in-the-night/grab-n-go.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

@mchgnxj24

That doesn't make sense unless you planned on flipping the belt inside out (and then it still wouldn't make sense).

What am I missing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@mchgnxj24

What am I missing?

I’ve seen the reversible belts with black on one side and brown on the other.  It’s a flip of the buckle and belt. I am asking if there is a similar belt with loop on one side and leather on the other. Something that would pass for business casual. I generally hit the range on the way home from the of office and usually  have errands to run on the way to or from weekend practice sessions.

An inner belt that had a more presentable side would remove the step of changing belts in the shooting booth.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@Hatari

Here is the edit I made:

View Quote

That helps.  In my mind I’m thinking grab and go type shtf.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’ve seen the reversible belts with black on one side and brown on the other.  It’s a flip of the buckle and belt. I am asking if there is a similar belt with loop on one side and leather on the other. Something that would pass for business casual. I generally hit the range on the way home from the of office and usually  have errands to run on the way to or from weekend practice sessions.

An inner belt that had a more presentable side would remove the step of changing belts in the shooting booth.

View Quote

You have to take it off to reverse it. I'm not seeing what the advantage is.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top