BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We got to see the movies in Christian school.

I just hope I can get one of these cool APCs to ride around in during the tribulation, like in the film.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206831/Vc1jf_jpg-1786289.JPG
View Quote

If you see me riding on a giant cockroach strumming my guitar and singing apocalyptic cowboy songs just toot and wave, ok?

If I got any extra twinkies I will be happy to share.  Got to drive this herd of roaches up to their summer graze.

The future is about the open range, the fallout-colored sky and my best ridin' roach Hissy Fit.

Good times, man.  Good times.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It will happen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know dude, I see the U.S. on the edge of Revival in regards to Christ.

View Quote

I hope you’re right.  The way I see it, though, the Church is dying.   Covid and covid restrictions are killing it off.  

The majority of Church goers are older / elderly.  Many wont go to church for fear of getting the covid.  The kids wont go because my gen, gen X, believes in the ‘church is everywhere and with you’ aspect.  

So where does that leave the Church?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
mark of the beast has already been started long ago, peoples time is really short at this point.

1920s/1950's the credit card, a human number became the law and carried more weight than a mans word/oath/standing - oaths do not hold much power anymore - have you seen examples of this?

Since the 1980's a mans quest for materialism, he used credit to further his lust - this is the spirit

In our last days they just need to have you ask them to mark your body with his number (it will be clear and obvious)

The Law, The Spirit, The Body

people will beg for it soon and champion their friends to do the same much like the current conditioning with a vaccine with no long term testing (the covid vac is not the mark but could lead to a need for dependency drug later)

Just remember God sent the boat three times
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When the mark of the beast becomes real you will know that you are making the decision.  At that time you will be either siding with God, or you will be siding with the devil, it will be cut and dried.
View Quote

This is my understanding that it won't be a casual thing
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought "Death Panels" was just hyperbole to villify Obamacare.

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
View Quote

There were always death panels. They’re just called Actuaries.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
View Quote
Equating government's ability to deny treatments with a free people being able to choose their own level of interaction with each other says much about you, if nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Evil is definitely on the march.  Pure Evil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#11]
This is all a precursor leading up to the mark.
Believe this 100%
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I've figured a micro chip for awhile.

I have heard the theory that it is actually computers/internet and smart phones. Right hand and forehead, right? To some ancient prophet seeing people clicking with a mouse in front of a monitor, or staring into a phone?

But, my religion uses modern technology about as fast as it comes out, so there's that.

The world is so nutty these days, that I can see the masses lining up for a chip. They could probably name it The Mark of the Beast and people would just want to know if it works with ITunes and Android.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've been on the Right my whole life. I love my freedom, and do not want more government control.

But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.

Religion is dying. Fewer and fewer people are falling for the bullshit, and those people who are "non-believers" are pushed from the Right to the Left, and that number is only getting bigger.

Another poster already said as much, but the Christian conservative Boomers gotta fuckin go. You're holding us back.
View Quote

Really now? Please tell us how you've been so oppressed by Christian boomers. And I'm not one, but if they "have to go", where exactly are you sending them?? And who should do that "sending"?

Right, and no "freedom of religion" in that pesky old document...we'll just erase that one, is that good with you too?

You'd be fine with it, until your rulers TELL you who to worship...Right now, even being an atheist is protected by our laws. You want that to change? You'll just get the state's religion crammed down your throat, but at gunpoint. But Christians are the problem! They built this nation and it's been the greatest nation in history. Or did you forget that when you were counting all the ways they hold you back?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

"The right". Yea, ok buddy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not a terribly religious guy, and I've never taken Revelation seriously, always thought of it as a fever/drug-induced hallucination on the part of John.

Now I'm starting to seriously think that it was prophetic, and we're in it.

We are certainly in a situation where peoples' loyalties are divided, and one side seems hell-bent on dominating the other and punishing it for... reasons. I do believe that the forces arrayed against us are evil - not the rank and file, but the ones at the top.

We are definitely moving into a situation where all currency is becoming electronic, and the institutions that control it have the ability to stop you from buying and selling - to freeze you out of the economy.

I have no idea what the "mark of the beast" would be. That's never been clear. But maybe it's the mask? Maybe the vaccine? Something else, or just a code? There seems to be lots of coded information in Revelation.

Whatever the case, I plan on studying it some more. I consider myself a Christian, but honestly I'm not a very good one, haven't really attended church over the past few years. I have a nagging feeling that now is the time to work on that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
View Quote

I think it’s in your forehead.  The ability to not be deceived.  
Millions are being deceived as we speak.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Evil is definitely on the march.  Pure Evil.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not a terribly religious guy, and I've never taken Revelation seriously, always thought of it as a fever/drug-induced hallucination on the part of John.

Now I'm starting to seriously think that it was prophetic, and we're in it.

We are certainly in a situation where peoples' loyalties are divided, and one side seems hell-bent on dominating the other and punishing it for... reasons. I do believe that the forces arrayed against us are evil - not the rank and file, but the ones at the top.

We are definitely moving into a situation where all currency is becoming electronic, and the institutions that control it have the ability to stop you from buying and selling - to freeze you out of the economy.

I have no idea what the "mark of the beast" would be. That's never been clear. But maybe it's the mask? Maybe the vaccine? Something else, or just a code? There seems to be lots of coded information in Revelation.

Whatever the case, I plan on studying it some more. I consider myself a Christian, but honestly I'm not a very good one, haven't really attended church over the past few years. I have a nagging feeling
that now is the time to work on that.
View Quote

You will know when there is no choice.  I don’t think we are there yet, could be many years to come. Or it could be In our lifetime, the way things are spewing up.  But believers will know bc they are in tune with Christ.  One thing is the USA isn’t relevant in those times.  Will it have been destroyed already?  We are marching to that point for sure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's the funny part....An EAN barcode starts, pauses and stops using two thin lines that are longer than the rest of the code.

Those two thin lines are decoded as the number six in the actual breakdown of the code....See below and match the sixes in the code with the three sets of longer thin lines at the beginning, middle and end of the barcode:

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#21]
its the nanobots in the vaccine.

when john had the visions in the cave, the best he could make of it was some sort of mark on your forehead or hand. and if you dont have the nanobots, all the rfid scanners wont recognize you and you wont be able to purchase anything including food. those who resist will be loaded on boxcars with guillotines and shackles and taken to the fema camps for termination.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Why would I think it’s far-fetched?
The Bible makes it pretty clear.
The coming technocracy is exactly what the Antichrist requires.
Only someone who serves the devil would cast a vote for Harris/Biden.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I always wonders how Nazi Germany came to be, now I feel I am seeing it first hand.

People falling all over themselves to turn in their neighbors.

It’s going to be easy for the beast....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#24]
The mark will follow world-wide war, pestilence, famine and other natural disasters. The coming economic collapses and reorganizing of world powers will make the adoption of the beast system of cashless society/mandatory nanotech/microchips easier to implement, but make no mistake all the technology to do this is here already. The important thing to remember will be that evil will fully come out of the closet to where the choice is pretty cut and dry, we’re already seeing this today. There will be an open persecution and execution of Christians, Jesus says “lawlessness will abound” and “the love of many will grow cold.” We’re already seeing lawlessness abound. Folks, this has all be foretold, time to choose a side.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yes. It's just as farfetched now as it was when it was first brought up. The gullibility of some people never ceases to amaze.
View Quote

Setting aside feelings on religious texts, it’s obvious many people in politics, and in various positions of authority in private institutions are, at the very least, using these beliefs as a model to further a global agenda.

I feel it would be very unwise to remain ignorant of these timelines of prophecy in the Tanakh or the Christian Bible if a person wishes to understand much of what’s happening.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The mark will follow world-wide war, pestilence, famine and other natural disasters. The coming economic collapses and reorganizing of world powers will make the adoption of the beast system of cashless society/mandatory nanotech/microchips easier to implement, but make no mistake all the technology to do this is here already. The important thing to remember will be that evil will fully come out of the closet to where the choice is pretty cut and dry, we’re already seeing this today. There will be an open persecution and execution of Christians, Jesus says “lawlessness will abound” and “the love of many will grow cold.” We’re already seeing lawlessness abound. Folks, this has all be foretold, time to choose a side.
View Quote

Well stated.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.
View Quote

It’s also very USA centric when the gospel is worldwide.
There will be billions without the B Gates wonder micro chip.
It’s really only for rich countries and if it was truest the beast he’s gonna miss the mark by billions of people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A few things need to happen around the world, particularly in the Middle East. But yeah it’s coming or already here in some form, probably a few years away. If you read Matthew 24, there will be plenty of wars before it really hits the fan. I think that’s where we’re at. It makes more sense now that the Beast will use an existing system to force the mark.

Ignore the naysayers Noah. The people who warned about SSN, barcodes, etc. were only seeing a piece of the puzzle, they weren’t crazy, and they were right to warn everyone. The system didn’t get built overnight. They rightly understood scripturally numbering, IDing, and tracking a people was evil.
View Quote

A world war with China, and America as the main players, and then at least one war in areas of the Eastern Mediterranean to Persia.

This goes together with my last post...

Understanding the Laws of Noah, how and to whom they’re applied once certain worldly institutions are reinstated might be something else to look into.

I’ll also add that courts that would prosecute offenses in violation of these laws haven’t issued a binding ruling since 358 CE. Reinstating these courts is a priority for some people I mentioned in the last post that wish to fulfill these prophecies. All of them may want this, but all that matters is people with the ability to do so have convinced enough people it needs to happen to fulfill their end goals.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Antichrist will command economic control via the mark of the beast.
Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The ‘he’ is the Antichrist.  Note verse 17, that states you cannot buy or sell unless you have one of three things: “17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the markor the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”  The Mark of the Beast is the enforcement mechanism to attempt to force people to worship the Antichrist and his one world government.  This will be economic sanctions at the individual level (similar to sanctions against Nations like Iran).  If you do not bow your knee to the Antichrist, you won’t be able to buy or sell.  If you can’t buy or sell, you are essentially unable to work, buy food/eat, etc.   It is only in recent years that computer technology makes all this possible. 

Mark of the Beast, 666 and the Antichrist:
Revelation 13:18 (KJV):
“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.”
-      The original Greek for 666 is translated as Chi Xi Stigma. 
-      Thayer’s Greek Dictionary states that "Stigma” comes from the primary word “stizy”.
-      Stizy means to stick or prick; a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership).
When a computer chip is injected under the skin, a needle is used to insert the chip.
The mark of the beast will indicate that the person now belongs to Satan

We don’t know how the mark of the beast will be done, but it is coming.  Just taking a computer chip into your hand is not, by itself, the mark of the beast.  There will be a worship component as well.

Remember, if any man worship the beast and his image, AND receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, he shall be forever tormented.

Revelation 14:9-11 clearly explains what happens to those who worship Satan or take the Mark of the Beast:  
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV):
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

What will happen to those who refuse the mark?
Some who refused the mark of the beast will be killed during the Great Tribulation because they refused to worship the beast.
Revelation 20:4-6 (KJV):
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

View Quote

For those that believe this, wouldn’t it be a good idea to build a way to survive without this system of commerce?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I never did
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The real question is whether this has to be explicit, or if it can be implicit.  To give a parallel, we as a society implicitly worship a lot of things as idols without consciously realizing that we're actually giving them worship.  Consider militant atheists: To them, the idea of explicitly worshiping anything is an utterly ridiculous concept...and yet, they do worship things on a more abstract level.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

“God of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages, communication, travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery, merchants, thieves.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_

Edit: corrected photo
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When I saw them scanning foreheads and hands with thermometers to determine who enters the courthouse, I saw the writing on the wall.
View Quote

1:30- Forehead temp scanners juxtaposed against political assassinations.

Full video link in the description.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Never was farfetched. Now just one executive order away and the Left would welcome it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#34]
The mark of the beast is not 666. Thats simply the number of his name, nothing more.

The mark of the beast is in the right hand (symbolizes action) and in the forehead (your thoughts motivations).

Look all throughout the bible for instances of mark, right hand, forehead, between your eyes. Then look at what Gods mark is on his people. Satans mark is the exact opposite.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I agree OP.  I used to rationalize that during the Tribulation many will be able to skirt the “Antichrists” (average politician) actions and controls, because the public sector would still be empathetic to neighbors and humanity.   Now I know from COVID that major corporations and private sector will play a major role in implementing and enforcement of the mark.  They will expose not just new believers but also those that don’t want to go along with the mark system. Not only the private sector but even family members will make it impossible to live without mark.  Once people get the mark I think that alone will want to force it on the noncompliant for selfish “Karen” reasons.  

Crazy that scripture exposes a system that wouldn’t make any sense to any other time other than this age.  COVID very much greased the wheels for a rapid acceptance of the MARK system.  It was also a complete trial run for major control over private sector businesses and local government compliance enforcement.  We just witnessed 95% compliance of a long term shutdown immediately outside of what used to be normal and a time that many people couldn’t  imagine any massive control and shut down.   Started with just a two week flatten the curve, yea right.  Lastly politicians that are drunk on power in the slightest were incredibly eager to completely control their State or City and so many people welcomed it.  Now implementing the MARK will be a piece of cake.  

Thank you Lord for Saving me.
View Quote

Just playing _____ advocate here...

It is possible that a group of people have worked toward this goal for centuries, if not longer to reach this point as a way to bring this about.

If true, this neither proves or disproves the validity of the prophecies or the existence of Creation. Just a possibility this is the work of men’s hands.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

For those that believe this, wouldn’t it be a good idea to build a way to survive without this system of commerce?
View Quote

Unfortunately, that is where you are gravely mistaken...There is no way to escape all of it and you thinking that you can is much like my father in the 1980's that thought some silver, a generator and some canned food would allow us to survive....Not happening. We almost lost everything and that was before computer driven commerce.

There are hundreds even thousands of ways for dues, taxes, fees, commerce and everything money-centric to be centralized and tracked down to the penny.

No mark, no electric bill paid....No mark, no land taxes paid...No mark, no ER visit approved.....And the list goes on and on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why does it bother you so much that Christians exist and discuss things in your midst that you find quaint?  You seem extraordinarily angry that someone believes in something that you don't, even when they aren't doing anything to infringe upon your personal liberty.  If you can't tolerate us, then maybe you should join the left in their attempt to exterminate us, because we aren't going anywhere by ourselves.  Yes, the Boomers will eventually grow old and die...but I'm no Boomer.  I'm a Millennial who spent most of my life as an agnostic.  If you know anything about the history of the church under persecution, you know you're about to see a lot more truly religious Christians over the next few decades than the last few.

If your concern is that faith in anything outside the scientific is incompatible with mass popularity, I think thou doth protest too much.  Compare faith in the 2000-year-old religion that was the bedrock of western civilization up until the point we started declining, to faith in 106 genders and "multiracial whiteness."  The left's stupidity is cutting edge, never-before-seen stupidity that has never worked anywhere or any time in history, yet it doesn't seem to be keeping them from taking over every single societal institution.  Logically speaking, the right's loss of influence to the left must have much less to do with the quality/respectability of our ideas than you think, and much more to do with our complete and utter lack of organization and our inability to tolerate each other to get things done.  Think about that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been on the Right my whole life. I love my freedom, and do not want more government control.

But reading this shit, and all the of the STUPID fucking posts in this thread, make it very clear why the Right lost, and will continue to lose.

Religion is dying. Fewer and fewer people are falling for the bullshit, and those people who are "non-believers" are pushed from the Right to the Left, and that number is only getting bigger.

Another poster already said as much, but the Christian conservative Boomers gotta fuckin go. You're holding us back.

Why does it bother you so much that Christians exist and discuss things in your midst that you find quaint?  You seem extraordinarily angry that someone believes in something that you don't, even when they aren't doing anything to infringe upon your personal liberty.  If you can't tolerate us, then maybe you should join the left in their attempt to exterminate us, because we aren't going anywhere by ourselves.  Yes, the Boomers will eventually grow old and die...but I'm no Boomer.  I'm a Millennial who spent most of my life as an agnostic.  If you know anything about the history of the church under persecution, you know you're about to see a lot more truly religious Christians over the next few decades than the last few.

If your concern is that faith in anything outside the scientific is incompatible with mass popularity, I think thou doth protest too much.  Compare faith in the 2000-year-old religion that was the bedrock of western civilization up until the point we started declining, to faith in 106 genders and "multiracial whiteness."  The left's stupidity is cutting edge, never-before-seen stupidity that has never worked anywhere or any time in history, yet it doesn't seem to be keeping them from taking over every single societal institution.  Logically speaking, the right's loss of influence to the left must have much less to do with the quality/respectability of our ideas than you think, and much more to do with our complete and utter lack of organization and our inability to tolerate each other to get things done.  Think about that.

I have a middle position here. I feel that the reliance on others to interpret what various texts say has opened up the world to be manipulated to accept the work of men’s hands as the Hand of Creation. While that may be the case, people can’t know without a direct connection to the source, and even then it may be misinterpreted.

My thoughts on this are to trust only yourself, and what you are shown from intently seeing the world. This way it becomes very difficult to be manipulated by others, though still not impossible with the level of technology that exists today.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It will contain an element of swearing allegiance to the adversary instead of God.  Christ puts His own mark on His people; the Antichrist will do something similar, place a mark upon those that belong to him.  It's like being anti-saved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The two most relevant verses in the KJV are Revelation 13:16-17:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The vast majority of Revelation is written in abstract, symbolic apocalyptic language, which makes interpretation difficult in some cases, and clearly non-literal in others.  For instance, the "beast" is not an actual monster, but most likely an empire of sorts (though some fringe interpretations have suggested an AI, etc.).  There are some uncommon dissenting opinions, but the connection to buying and selling makes those two verses appear pretty literal.  The phrasing "in their right hand, or in their foreheads" pretty clearly refers to a physical tattoo/marker or foreign object that becomes part of your actual body.  That said, it'll probably correlate pretty heavily with plenty of other symbolic memberships though.

It will contain an element of swearing allegiance to the adversary instead of God.  Christ puts His own mark on His people; the Antichrist will do something similar, place a mark upon those that belong to him.  It's like being anti-saved.

I don't think it's something you'll be able to accept accidentally or without realizing what it is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

For those that believe this, wouldn't it be a good idea to build a way to survive without this system of commerce?
View Quote

Survive to what end? If you read the rest of the book, the Tribulation is the last few years of what the Bible calls the end of the age (i.e., the end of time). The only other events recorded are the return of Christ, the Battle of Armageddon, the Millennial Reign, the battle of Gog and Magog, and the eternal judgment of everyone who has ever existed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Interpreting Revelation and Daniel is extremely difficult and error-prone, but it still makes me happy to see an interpretation where the USA is still alive and kicking against the Beast in the end.  I pray that's true.  It'd be even better for the United States to be the good guys 40,000 years from now after beating the globalists this decade, but I'd take what I can get at this point.
View Quote

I’m not aware of any timeline after the year 7000 in the Tanakh or the Bible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000

The Messianic Age that is said to occur no later than nightfall of 16 September 2240. If that fails to occur before that, some people may take it upon themselves to try to make it happen.

Some sages predicted that the Messiah would not arrive until Israel observed the commandments more fully:

“Rabbi Judah said in the name of Rav: If all Israel had observed the very first Sabbath, no nation or tongue would have ever ruled over her…Rabbi Yohanan said, following Rabbi Simeon bar Yohai: Were Israel to observe two Sabbaths punctiliously, they would be redeemed immediately [BT Shabbat 118b].”

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-messianic-age-in-judaism/

Of course these are two totally divergent religions.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good words, thanks.  And strangely, a blanket of comfort came over me after reading.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
View Quote

I agree with you, with one exception... it will be the default position/condition; to avoid the mark, one will have to somehow disavow it or otherwise affirmatively distance one's self from it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The mark will follow world-wide war, pestilence, famine and other natural disasters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The mark will follow world-wide war, pestilence, famine and other natural disasters.

Bold added...

These have all have happened in the last 100 years.

The coming economic collapses and reorganizing of world powers will make the adoption of the beast system of cashless society/mandatory nanotech/microchips easier to implement, but make no mistake all the technology to do this is here already.

The Beast System is already organizing, or has already organized.

But if you really want to be "rocked", read Daniel 2:40-44 and the description of the last world power "...And just as you saw that the feet and toes were made partly of fired clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom, yet some of the strength of iron will be in it—just as you saw the iron mixed with clay.  And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.  As you saw the iron mixed with clay, so the peoples will mix with one another, but will not hold together any more than iron mixes with clay..."
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#45]
I wonder if people will post on fb they received their mark of the beast as they are doing with covid vacc.  All ages of people.  Literally celebrating, and I’m starting to feel like I’m the weird one for not taking it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Eagle's Wings cannot be interpreted to mean the USA as in Revelations 12:13-17, as God used it in Exodus 19:4, as HE said He brought the Israelites out of Egypt on "Eagles Wings". He did that not the USA. The bible also says "ALL nations will be judged",except Israel, so unfortunately, we are doomed as well.
View Quote

Just one example...

Ezekiel 20

34 And I will bring you out from the peoples, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a yad chazakah (mighty hand), and with an outstretched zero'a (arm), and with chemah (wrath) poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the midbar of the peoples, and there will I execute judgment with you face to face. 36 Just as I judged avoteichem (your fathers) in the midbar of the Eretz Mitzrayim (wilderness of the land of Egypt), so will I enter into judgment with you, saith Adonoi Hashem.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hint : the beast (man) will arise out of a revived 'roman empire' (which is itself a beast).  Closest thing to a revived roman empire is the EU.  I figure things need to get bad enough, that one man will arise claiming to be able to solve all their problems and then the 10 EU leaders that get replaced every 6 months, will put him in charge.  Very little to do with the US in Revelation.
View Quote

Who else shares (or shared) the Roman eagle & a similar form of government? A person could also follow this progression through migration after the fall of Rome through these nations to the present.

https://www.thetorah.com/article/esau-the-ancestor-of-rome

Most people would say this is a coincidence of no importance, fewer might say this proves prophecy. To me this appears to be the work of men’s hands, in a concerted effort to manifest this prophecy in a way that appears as divine providence.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There used to be even more mysterious unseen forces that humans didn't understand that were attributed to god.  That's the god of the gaps, pointing to things not yet understood and saying it must be god is a cheap way out of using our gray matter.

As I said, the only reason anyone "knows" god is real is because they believe it enough.  That doesn't make their belief true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What most people call god is (at least currently to my knowledge) not able to be proven to most people’s satisfaction.

However, a person can prove it to themselves if they set their heart to it.

All the mysterious unseen forces that quantum physicists discuss; quantum entanglement, dark matter, dark energy, electrons changing location based on observation, that is Creation. A force of energy that fills all living creatures with life, and connects all things to one another.

There used to be even more mysterious unseen forces that humans didn't understand that were attributed to god.  That's the god of the gaps, pointing to things not yet understood and saying it must be god is a cheap way out of using our gray matter.

As I said, the only reason anyone "knows" god is real is because they believe it enough.  That doesn't make their belief true.

You can argue what that force is, but not that it exists.

There’s also a difference between belief, and knowing from experience. It’s really not difficult for anyone to experience this, but it’s not usually going to happen if a person is corrupted by life beyond a certain extent. Like anything, a person has to set their intent on doing it.

There is no try.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Agreed. Never understand how some how people try to include religion in everything.
View Quote

One reason might be that so much of history, literature, legal structure, etc. is based upon the Torah.

Everything from common sayings like “Nothing new under the sun.” to the structure of western courts comes from the Torah, and the Sages legal rulings in the Talmud.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I hope you’re right.  The way I see it, though, the Church is dying.   Covid and covid restrictions are killing it off.  

The majority of Church goers are older / elderly.  Many wont go to church for fear of getting the covid.  The kids wont go because my gen, gen X, believes in the ‘church is everywhere and with you’ aspect.  

So where does that leave the Church?
View Quote

@BladedRonin

People don’t need a church to have a connection outside themselves. In fact I would say it’s even a hindrance. If you need community, find that where you live.

A connection to Creation, that can be found anywhere. When the concept of Creation is described in too great a detail, with specifics that no person has a right to claim, it becomes soiled, then that connection eludes people. It’s not something you can hold in your hand or buy in a gift shop.

Anywhere the cycles of life, or the wonders of the universe can be witnessed. From the milky way in the night sky, to ants or weeds living in the cracks of a sidewalk in New York City.

There are blessings to be found in all things. Seek and he shall find.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top