Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/19/2021 8:47:09 AM EDT
What might you think in a couple of years?

You don't think 99% of every company wouldn't go along with it if it happened? You'd be wrong.

Believe or not, that is your choice, but recent events should make you go Hmmmmm, I guess it COULD happen a lot easier then I thought.

One thing about everything and everybody being tied together is control for the masses is FAR easier to do then even 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I never did
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never did
View Quote

FPNI

I've always wondered what the "mark" would turn out to be.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting times to live.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#4]
When the 2 week nationwide shutdown was announced I went on a rant at dinner one night declaring how insane this is and said, tongue in cheek, they're gonna turn this virus into the mark of the beast.  Now I'm not so sure I was joking.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#5]
11. Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12. It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14. and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15. And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17. so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:1118

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of times. I think God's plan for us has barely started.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#7]
If we're close, then MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos in future vaccines might be it, because they'll be mass-produced and delivered via means that are already ubiquitous.  I'd give it a few years tops before those are routinely added to vaccines.

Microsoft's implantable cryptocurrency chip is even creepier, but it seems like it would require explicit surgery to insert, which makes it logistically unlikely to occur anytime soon.

Also, am I in before poo-flinging monkeys?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

FPNI

View Quote

Personally, the only thing that makes sense to me is this...

The "Mark" will be a microchip of sorts (like you've never heard that before, ha)
The Bible says once you take the mark, you cannot go back. Thats it. Done. Finito.
Why?

Because........ The mark will be DNA altering. Your  DNA WILL BE CHANGED.
Of course this will come with a multitude of health benefits of course.
No more cancer? Sign me up
No more Alzheimers? Sign me up
No more Diabetes? Sign me up...
The list is endless.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Contact Tracing is very real.

When you get tested and give your phone number you are indeed put in  database.  Your location can be traced to see where you are and with whom.

When first responders are dispatched to your home they are told if anyone has the virus.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Alex Jones wasn't a nutter, he was just way ahead of his time with his prognostications
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought "Death Panels" was just hyperbole to villify Obamacare.

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#13]
If we're close, then MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos in future vaccines might be it, because they'll be produced and delivered en masse.  I'd give it a few years tops before those are routinely added to vaccines.
View Quote

I saw a commercial the other evening where a "doctor" was holding one of them in his hand. A little square patch, and he said something about just press it into your finger and you will be vaccinated.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I never did
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#15]
With this current de-platforming, banks talking about not doing business with conservatives and black out on all non-woke media, how anyone can doubt what is coming amazes me.  

Im not saying its going to happen tomorrow, this month or this year, but it sure seems  that we are on an accelerated path towards such means.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I always thought the antichrist would be a lot more competent than Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It won't be someone like creepy joe, however, everything being put in place sure makes whoever it is job much easier. Now all that needs to be done is get rid of actual currency and even plenty here have no issue with that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#18]
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#20]
If you don’t make it, grow it or collect it yourself, it can be shut off for any reason, at any time.

Apart from that, engaging in the use of money or any technology as a placeholder for labor is a massively corruptive force.

There’s still time to prepare, to learn, to gain experience. Hurry up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

FPNI

View Quote

It's what 99% of the population already carry, and pay for the privilege.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
52 years old raised in church and every decade there's a new "mark of the beast" threat issued by Christians.

I'm gonna go with bull shit AGAIN. Just like every time it has been discussed since the so called prophecy was scrawled out.
View Quote

Not saying it's happening NOW, just that it's becoming a reality that it CAN be done.

Do away with cash and you won't even be able to do a FTF for ammo or anything else without the govt knowing.

If you think crypto currency will be left alone, you have another thing coming.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She is
View Quote

I never thought the antichrist would be really good at blowjobs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The "Mark" will be a microchip of sorts (like you've never heard that before, ha)
The Bible says once you take the mark, you cannot go back. Thats it. Done. Finito.
Why?

The list is endless.  
View Quote

Similar to an mRNA vaccine?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ain't much on the whole scripture thing but always wondered does the mark have to be literal?

Always wondered if it might be something symbolic of a membership, or an oath etc.
View Quote

The two most relevant verses in the KJV are Revelation 13:16-17:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The vast majority of Revelation is written in abstract, symbolic apocalyptic language, which makes interpretation difficult in some cases, and clearly non-literal in others.  For instance, the "beast" is not an actual monster, but most likely an empire of sorts (though some fringe interpretations have suggested an AI, etc.).  There are some uncommon dissenting opinions, but the connection to buying and selling makes those two verses appear pretty literal.  The phrasing "in their right hand, or in their foreheads" pretty clearly refers to a physical tattoo/marker or foreign object that becomes part of your actual body.  That said, it'll probably correlate pretty heavily with plenty of other symbolic memberships though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not saying it's happening NOW, just that it's becoming a reality that it CAN be done.

Do away with cash and you won't even be able to do a FTF for ammo or anything else without the govt knowing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure you can.  Trade something of equal value for Ammo and presto blamo you just performed a FTF transaction.

The Barter system is the real king.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Alex Jones wasn't a nutter, he was just way ahead of his time with his prognostications
View Quote

Of all the stupid shit I have read on ARFCOM, this has got to be right up there.

Well done - I'd say this is in the top ten and the competition around here is really tough.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I am the son of a Baptist preacher man. I have been told about these days for my entire life, maybe that is why I sleep so good at night.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#29]
I saw a fake news network story about a protestor who was arrested at the capitol saying he posted on social media about "far right conspiracy theories about implanted computer chips in order to partake in commerce"

2nd Amendment - infringed
Freedom of speech - infringed infringed if not lefty
Peaceably assemble - infringed if not lefty
Protest the .gov - infringed if not lefty
Freedom of press - infringed if not lefty

The last category that hasn't seen major infringement is freedom of religion. Jan 6s aftermath showed me the only acceptable god in the future will be that of the leftist government god.

Edit: that said, every generation has thought they live in the end times. It could be in 10, 100, or 1000 years....we have no idea.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#30]
We got to see the movies in Christian school.

I just hope I can get one of these cool APCs to ride around in during the tribulation, like in the film.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Old timers said that about the Social Security card.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#33]
"Mark of the beast", come on, is this the Satanic Panic of the 80s?  When will the right not be host to bullshit like this?  It's embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were obviously interpreting the passage a LOT more loosely than people talking about much more invasive physical marks and objects which actually exist (MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos and Microsoft's cryptocurrency chip), but...
If people had listened to the old timers anyway, we'd probably be in a much better place right now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

How bad do you want that thing?

Quoted:

Jones is a fucking shill.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Mark of the beast", come on, is this the Satanic Panic of the 80s?  When will the right not be host to bullshit like this?  It's embarrassing.
View Quote

You'd have to slaughter all the Christians to accomplish that.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#37]
When the mark of the beast becomes real you will know that you are making the decision.  At that time you will be either siding with God, or you will be siding with the devil, it will be cut and dried.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe that's the story with the black eyes, the weird blood eye, the weird speech.

All good though
""From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty."
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Ell-Oh-Fuggin-Ell

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She is
View Quote

It was never about Biden.

It was about Harris. Ever wonder why Biden picked the one candidate from the back of the democrat pack? He didn't. She was picked for him. Biden was just the vehicle to propel
her to the presidency. Do you really think the party that has went so far left in the last several years would vote for an "old establishment white man!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep my grandfather firmly believed it too.

stuff like this is why the right will never be taken seriously.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I thought "Death Panels" was just hyperbole to villify Obamacare.

Then COVID came along and the right formed their Death Panels to decide what businesses and activities were so important that it was OK for people to die because of them.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I saw a fake news network story about a protestor who was arrested at the capitol saying he posted on social media about "far right conspiracy theories about implanted computer chips in order to partake in commerce"

2nd Amendment - infringed
Freedom of speech - infringed infringed if not lefty
Peaceably assemble - infringed if not lefty
Protest the .gov - infringed if not lefty
Freedom of press - infringed if not lefty

The last category that hasn't seen major infringement is freedom of religion. Jan 6s aftermath showed me the only acceptable god in the future will be that of the leftist government god.

Edit: that said, every generation has thought they live in the end times. It could be in 10, 100, or 1000 years....we have no idea.
View Quote

A personal connection is impossible to take away.

Giving away any power to an outside institution seems pretty foolish in hindsight, whether it be organized religion, government or corporations.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

yep my grandfather firmly believed it too.

stuff like this is why the right will never be taken seriously.
View Quote

I'd rather take the wisdom of my ancestors too seriously, than take people who believe in 106 genders or their opinion of me too seriously.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If we're close, then MIT/Gates's quantum dot tattoos in future vaccines might be it, because they'll be mass-produced and delivered via means that are already ubiquitous.  I'd give it a few years tops before those are routinely added to vaccines.

Microsoft's implantable cryptocurrency chip is even creepier, but it seems like it would require explicit surgery to insert, which makes it logistically unlikely to occur anytime soon.

Also, am I in before poo-flinging monkeys?
View Quote

The thing is, those vaccines would be mandatory, you wouldn’t be able to refuse.  The Mark you have to choose to accept.  It’s a conscious decision to reject God.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This Qanon craziness seems like the same thing to me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When the mark of the beast becomes real you will know that you are making the decision.  At that time you will be either siding with God, or you will be siding with the devil, it will be cut and dried.
View Quote

LOL. That right there proves it to be impossible since there never has been and never will be any proof of a god.  It can only be divined by faith, and if you don't have faith then you can not know.  If you do have faith, you only "know" because you believe enough.  Then there's the whole 3/5ths of the world's population that doesn't even consider your faith to be anymore believable than the gods of Olympus or the Norse.  They likely don't know there is a revelations or beast prophecy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The thing is, those vaccines would be mandatory, you wouldn’t be able to refuse.  The Mark you have to choose to accept.  It’s a conscious decision to reject God.
View Quote

You can always refuse, unless someone is physically holding you down.  "Mandatory" in our context is very likely to mean, "If you want to participate in the societal system of commerce," which is incidentally similar to the decision to take the Mark.  Revelation doesn't say anything about choosing freely without societal pressure; that's an extra layer of interpretation that may border on wishful thinking.  Christians of the past were specifically lauded for their faithfulness under duress and persecution, and it was not without reason that Peter denied Jesus three times...so I wouldn't be too overly confident that our choice is supposed to come without serious negative consequences.  In fact, those consequences are pretty explicit: Do you want to buy/sell freely, or do you want to remain faithful?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why?

The list is endless.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI

Why?

The list is endless.  
But it has to be knowingly known what it is. They can't say "hey take this and no more cancer...........oh and surprise!! mark of the beast!"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top