WTF?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't listen to Jack Posobiec.

He's full of shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Everyone knows the only honest news source is Infowars.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If you own guns, have bought anything gun related and have voted conservative at anytime in your lifespan don't worry you are already on plenty of lists
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you own guns, have bought anything gun related and have voted conservative at anytime in your lifespan don't worry you are already on plenty of lists
View Quote

You are correct Sir .

gd
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
The NRA will sell you out for a new suit and a cat playhouse
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm willing to bet the Feebs have had the NRA list (updated) since the Carter administration.  It was probably updated hourly during the reign of the Clinton Cartel and their head sicario, Juanetta Reño.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im just happy I finally made a list!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
This, might as well be on all of them and hide in the noise.

Also, if it would buy WLP a new suit, or a BJ from a hot intern, he'd sell the NRA membership list, and probably the NRA board of directors voting records to the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#9]
The easiest way to do it would be give everyone an Adobe PDF form and order them under penalty of perjury to disclose current or prior membership in any organization using a computer.

Scan the forms into Adobe PDF.  Scan for key words for various political organizations, when you get hit on a key word you look at who filled out the form and you separate that person from the detail.  

Keep in mind they have an argument that this is not unwarranted.  Background checks are done all the time and organizational membership is regularly examined especially when it's disclosed, which it should be.  Organizations with political advocacy functions have long been an issue.  My Father told me once that someone hoping to be a military officer or hold a security clearance should NEVER join any political organization.  

If you want to serve as protection for government officials or to key government facilities they're going to background check you and membership in any political organization is probably going to flag you.  This isn't as outrageous as it sounds so long as those who belong to other political organizations are being separated from that duty as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I probably have a Top Fan badge assigned to me on the list.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I think it would be pretty trivial for the FBI or whoever to keep and maintain a list of NRA members.

Hell, all they have to do is look at the mail.  The outside of the envelopes are all scanned and stored now.  Easy peasy to see who Wayne sends mail to asking for handouts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

And you are now the enemy of the state.

Only question remaining is how far they will go to "punish" all of the above.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Hi whatever agency is reading this.

Cock suckers
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, I guess that means everyone now knows that I make poor decisions in life. Some places even give you an icon if you ask.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The NRA will sell you out for a new suit and a cat playhouse
View Quote

That’s sounds funny but it hurts because it’s true.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Yea! I finally made it on a list! Better hide my dog...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Those lists have been bought and sold by direct marketers for years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#19]
The Patriot Riders as a list too?  I couldn’t think of a more apolitical organization.  Any military investigator that uses them as a source of folks who “wrongthink” should be....well let’s just say ashamed of themselves since this is still a pro-LE site.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL why would you have thought they didnt?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#22]
What NRA? The defunct one?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh shit, time to burn my stack of rifleman magazines. Man some of those were mint collectors editions too.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Between the FBI, ATF, NSA, DHS, etc., I would be very surprised if nobody kept a permanent list of credit card, check, and ACH transactions for the purpose of identifying group memberships and the purchase of anything remotely firearms-y.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's no way a shitty company, that has a history of spamming its members with shit merchandise, on the brink of bankruptcy would have sold off their customer list off to the government.

No way. . .
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He's full of shit.
View Quote

This. He's worthless as an information source.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Fuck the FBI

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#29]
is the list alphabetical, or by length of membership?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:19:25 PM EDT
[#30]

So in other words the FBI has a list of a whole 20 people.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#31]
At this point, I would be disappointed if I wasn’t on these types of lists
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I'am sure they already know everything they want to know about us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's full of shit.
View Quote

I think its funny that Jack lists "Navy Intel Officer" and "veteran" as his bona fides on his Twitter account when he got kicked out for lying to background investigators on his unreported foreign travel. He also got fired from his .gov civilian intel job for timecard fraud.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

El Oh fucking El  @ this coming from a 20er with my membership or flair.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#36]
At this point, it doesn't matter.  Anyone on here that purchased any NFA item, gun online or through a dealer, etc. is already on "The List."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Fuck. I am on a fbi list !
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He's full of shit.
View Quote

This. He's a self aggrandizing blowhard.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The easiest way to do it would be give everyone an Adobe PDF form and order them under penalty of perjury to disclose current or prior membership in any organization using a computer.

Scan the forms into Adobe PDF.  Scan for key words for various political organizations, when you get hit on a key word you look at who filled out the form and you separate that person from the detail.  

Keep in mind they have an argument that this is not unwarranted.  Background checks are done all the time and organizational membership is regularly examined especially when it's disclosed, which it should be.  Organizations with political advocacy functions have long been an issue.  My Father told me once that someone hoping to be a military officer or hold a security clearance should NEVER join any political organization.  

If you want to serve as protection for government officials or to key government facilities they're going to background check you and membership in any political organization is probably going to flag you.  This isn't as outrageous as it sounds so long as those who belong to other political organizations are being separated from that duty as well.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#40]
All these guys go down to the local LEO and get CCW permits and then worry about being on a list,  LOL
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Reading WAY too much.

Like any other thread in GD lately.

Outrage! Something SEEMED like...

Outrage! It may have APPEARED that...

Outrage! I am not sure if this is true, but LET'S ACT LIKE IT IS! Now with POLL!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#42]
The USPS scans all mail addresses.  The NRA magazine gives away who is a member pretty easily.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#45]
The JBT are coming to take you away, haha, hehe. They're coming to take you away.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There's no way a shitty company, that has a history of spamming its members with shit merchandise, on the brink of bankruptcy would have sold off their customer list off to the government.

No way. . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way. . .

A) They are a 501 (c) 4 nonprofit organization, as opposed to a "company."
B) Yes, the merch is shitty and they spam.
C) They have not, in fact declared bankruptcy. The rest is supposition.
D) Prove they sold their list to the government.
E) They have a lot of lawyers.
F) See "D."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Have you completed a 4473? If yes you’re on it
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck. I am on a fbi list !
View Quote

They will just hellfire your non citizen ass from a drone.

I at least get to go on a trip to the reeducation camp.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh no.

I bet the Feds also have a list of 4473s and Form 1s and Form 4s.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#50]
(I think Wayne LaPierre sold the entire mailing list for enough to buy more suits).

Attachment Attached File

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top