User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/11/2020 4:57:02 PM EDT
Edit 06-24-20: Season 2 is out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Division 2 will be releasing EP3 soon and Warlords of New York DLC in March.

Div 2 is on sale now for $3 Div 2 $3

Warlords of NY is on preorder for $33 Div 2 Warlords NYC $32

Will post more later, i am at work.

edit: Those buying the game and the DLC will start at level 30 straight into endgame.
View Quote
So is the Warlords of NY a free DLC for those who purchased Div 2 last year?

Looked it up - it's a stand-alone expansion not free DLC. I will probably pick this up. Division series is fun and a good story.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: Warlords of New York: Official Gameplay Walkthrough | Ubisoft [NA]
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Division 2 is definitely worth $3. I'll probably wait for a sale to pick up the expansion. I'm still pretty Div 2'd out.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#3]
It should be free for those who pre-ordered. Took a huge loss in that lackluster sequel.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It should be free for those who pre-ordered. Took a huge loss in that lackluster sequel.
View Quote
I played both and like 2 better. I think Div 2 is the best game i've played .

Div 2 console sales were down, but Ubisoft sold 10 times more PC subscriptions for div 2 than the original. Ubisoft didnt lose on Div 2. Their financial release shows they made out like bandits.

Edit: Coney Island is out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#5]
For $3 I said why not. 101GB download

Is there an ARF clan or something?  A group to show this boot the ropes?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For $3 I said why not. 101GB download

Is there an ARF clan or something?  A group to show this boot the ropes?
View Quote
I dont know of any ARF group, but you can call for help and someone will almost always respond. The system for mentoring that is very popular. Hit escape and look for call for help at the bottom of the menu. You can also call for help by hitting the M key will get you to the map.

What is your div 2 screen name?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Sry, but I'm not part of the PC master race.  Lowly PS4 guy here.

X2AughtShells
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm excited for this. If anyone wants to play shoot me an invite.

BIGmoney8206
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, getting a little frustrated

I feel like my recoil is all over the place.  But the videos I've watched is much more controlled.

I have only done 2 missions but please tell me there is a perk or something than makes my shots on target better than 40%
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I feel like my recoil is all over the place.  But the videos I've watched is much more controlled.

I have only done 2 missions but please tell me there is a perk or something than makes my shots on target better than 40%
View Quote
Depends on numerous factors. Each weapon, AR v LMG, v SMG, v Rifle, etc. innately handles differently. And even then there is wide differences in weapon handling within a weapon class. For example looking at assault rifles an AK47 is always going to be all over the place for the most part, but a P14 will shoot like a laser with a fairly flat trajectory. You can mod weapons with things like stability and accuracy which help, and then gear talents can add to that. Weapon Handling is a very underrated talent buffs a few weapon stats, but its hard(er) to come by than stand-alone up stability or accuracy. LMGs are kinda good because the longer you shoot one full auto the more stable it gets, so you don't need a lot of stability which allows you to stack accuracy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have several hours hours in and .... and i average 55% accuracy. However they calculate it???

To answer your question, yes, there are mods, gear sets, etc. that can address accuracy, stability and just about everything else.The gear sets are a give and take.

The guns are accurate enough. Look for talents and mods that give you X% assault rifle damage (or whatever gun you like), armor on kill, health on kill and hazard protection.  Badger Tuff, Fenris and Gilda Guard equipment offer a lot of built in mods when you use or more. The Badger Tuff "Zero F's" chest pieces has "perfertly unbreakable", which regens your armor 100% once depleted. once every 60 sec or so.

As far as guns, out of the common ones, i like the assault rifles such as Pyromaniac, Custom P416 G3 and Honey Badger.

LMGs are handy for the large round count as a back up. Early in game, the "Stoner LMG" is ok. Later there are better LMGs.

Most SMGs are worthless with exception of some named vectors, P90s and exotics.

Most of the good stuff wont show up until you get to lvl 30 and start endgame. Then look for exotics, field research, etc.

When a higher score weapon drops, use it. You'll have time later to figure out favorites.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Div 2 will be free this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I do not like the latest update to Div 2. Personally, i think it fucking sucks. Maybe the worst update to a game i have ever seen.

Do not buy until this is worked out. edit: The start over sucked, but not that bad if you just play Warlords first thing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I do not like the latest update to Div 2. Personally, i think it fucking sucks. Maybe the worst update to a game i have ever seen.

Do not buy until this is worked out.
View Quote
I read that there's a bug preventing campaign progress, so I'm glad I looked into it all before buying. Fucking incompetents at that company are undeserving of anyone's money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I read that there's a bug preventing campaign progress, so I'm glad I looked into it all before buying. Fucking incompetents at that company are undeserving of anyone's money.
View Quote
I've been playing div 2 since september and had one hell of a character buillt. The new patch basically has everyone starting over. Everything i had is gone.

FUCK ubisoft.

All dumbed down. everyone was made equal so the noob snowflakes wont feel bad. Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've been playing div 2 since september and had one hell of a character buillt. The new patch basically has everyone starting over. Everything i had is gone.

FUCK ubisoft.

All dumbed down. everyone was made equal so the noob snowflakes wont feel bad. Seriously.
View Quote
That part should have been clear when they announced the level increase.  Gearing up in D2 was rough though to get shit perfect so I understand your pain on that aspect.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Isn't the whole point of a looter shooter to be looking for better stuff?
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

FUCK ubisoft.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK ubisoft.

So they increased the level max to 40 and you're surprised that you're lvl30 is now not up to snuff? Come on...
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the recalibration change.  You can save stats you want at the recalibration table and then use them later on gear.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So they increased the level max to 40 and you're surprised that you're lvl30 is now not up to snuff? Come on...
View Quote
Why would having a new lvl 40 reduce lvl 30? It just didnt reduce it, it made my character as weak as day one. I used to hunt cheater rogues, now a street roaming red takes 4 mags to kill.

Up to snuff. Lol. Just stupid.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why would having a new lvl 40 reduce lvl 30? It just didnt reduce it, it made my character as weak as day one. I used to hunt cheater rogues, now a street roaming red takes 4 mags to kill.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what you're doing but I'm at lvl 34 with my lvl 30 gear. Maybe you're on a high difficulty or something.

It's not any different than when you were lvl 24 with lvl 20 gear.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#22]
https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-division-2/gear-2

Reply to above post: it is taking me 4 mags to kill a roaming red.  Before this patch a half mag from my wolverine would smoke a red.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.pcgamesn.com/the-division-2/gear-2

Reply to above post: it is taking me 4 mags to kill a roaming red.  Before this patch a half mag from my wolverine would smoke a red.
View Quote
I don't know what to tell you. I jumped right into the expansion and am not having any problems. I never tried playing around in lvl 30 in Washington DC post Warlords.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I just tried Bank HQ on normal and i couldnt finish it. I call bullshit if your are not noticing any difference.

worst patch of any game ever and a couple million players agree. I LOST EVERYTHING.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Is this game more or less fixed now? I no lifed it at launch and it seemed like they did all the same shit as d1 with their mistakes so I bounced out. I remember d1 was fixed after a few DLCs/patches. Is it worth coming back to d2 yet or best to wait it out a bit more? Loot economy totally killed the game for me after reaching max level.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#26]
The patch messed up my $3 Division 2.  Can't even play now.  Oh well, warm enough to get outside and do something real.  I guess I owe them

Edit:

Service Down
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#27]
It seems fixed.

Everything is better, not as good as it was, but i am finally having some fun.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Started Warlords yesterday and it took just under 5 hours to get Keener. I didn't like the roll out of Warlords, gear 2.0 and starting over, but the game overall is still way better than 99% of the games i have ever played. I do like the Warlords missions.

I still dont like gear 2.0. After 10 hours in the new gear economy, i still cant use my gear library. At least my character finally doesnt suck.

The key to this new system, is to play Warlords and get the new weapons and armor. I wasted a week playing old Div 2 end game.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#29]
I really like the new recalibration system.  I no longer have to save items in my stash to someday upgrade a future item.  I just drop it in the recalibration library and it consumes the item and I can put that talent/stat on any future item.  If I find a better stat(wich it shows with the little arrows) I just replace it in the recalibration library.

Division 2 NEW RECALIBRATION for Dummies - How to Use Recalibration Station and Library
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I have most of my library core attributes and talents loaded, but still need a bunch of attributes. Regardless, i am able to build some crazy armor and tech loadouts. My next loadout will be all crit hit and weapon damage.

I have finished Warlords and killed 18 of the 22 NY bosses. Hopefully the exotic Lady Death will drop soon.

Now that i am past the gear 2.0 BS, i really like the overall game play.

If you get this game or the expansion, ditch all of the level 30 DC guns and gear and only keep the higher level new gear and guns. I kept all the old exotics, but otherwise dumped all the old crap.

If the LMG "IWI Negev" drops, keep it. It is badass.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#31]
I just hit 23 last night and hope to get to 30 by the weekend.  I'm still having fun but haven't hit endgame yet.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just hit 23 last night and hope to get to 30 by the weekend.  I'm still having fun but haven't hit endgame yet.
View Quote
PC or console?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#33]
I just downloaded this game on PC. Will probably play it in a few hours.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Logging onto this thing now. Yeahicamp is my name.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

PC or console?
View Quote
I'm on PC, Uplay name is Neomonk21.  I just hit 30 and about to go to NYC with my friend's 2nd character.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Shockerpb on PS4 if any of you (now) shutins want to group up after and get ready for the after effects of COVID-19.

Just starting the expansion, and usially on after shutting the shop down at 5pm Eastern
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#37]
LOL I just realized this was set in NYC again.

Have not bought it though and have not played TD2 in ages.  Does it show some of the same places as TD1 just without snow?
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LOL I just realized this was set in NYC again.

Have not bought it though and have not played TD2 in ages.  Does it show some of the same places as TD1 just without snow?
View Quote

No, it takes place in lower Manhattan south of TD1.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#39]
It is rather eerie to run thru NY as they talk about the virus outbreak. Fun game. I just attempted to attack a Heroic level base by myself. Did not end well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#40]
I dont care for the new gear economy, but the new map, missions, hunters, bosses, exotics, and man hunts are huge fun.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#41]
I just hit 40 over the weekend with the help from my friend.  Now I need to get geared up.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#42]
You can target specific gear by hitting the R key while in the map. It will show you targeted loot.

What type loadout are you running?

I like an offensive (red) loadout with the Unbreakable talent on my vest. A defensive loadout is ok, but the guns are so weak, it takes forever to kill bad guys. yellow, skill, loadouts can be effective for specific uses.

The IWI NEGEV LMG is very effective and a high damage M1A is also a favorite for most.  I was in a squad last night that all of us had a high damage M1A. The mission took 5 minutes on challenging. Fastest run for me yet.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#43]
XB1 player here. Only played solo.

I just hit 30. Do not have the DLC. Not sure if I'll be getting it yet. I didn't finish all of the story. Still have a stronghold and a couple side missions left I think plus a bunch of SHD Tech left to pick up

Should I be working on gear builds yet? It seems I'm always picking up random bits of gear that are a higher number that something currently equipped. My weapon RNG sucks. Only ever get shotguns and sniper rifles from loot cases/drops. I've been getting a lot of purples that are higher numbers than my gold's.

I'm trying to stockpile items for recalibration but not sure I even want to do that since I'm still always getting things that are better than what I have.

Not sure what the hell I'm doing to be honest
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:51:20 AM EDT
[#44]
So far I'm running a skill loadout.  I use the seeker mines and the mortar turret.  I mostly play with my friend who goes full dps or uses a shield depending on the mission.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Downloaded the DLC this weekend.  Jumped into NYC again and was expecting to get hammered after reading all these threads.  Nope things went really well other than named bosses being a bit more work to take down.  I have a very optimized crit build that still works very well.

Still going to take some getting used to the new gear and the way it's done.  No clue how the re-cal table works now.  Also sucks that the exotics have had their bonus' changed. So I have to find a new secondary weapon rather than the Chatterbox.

I still like the NYC vibe rather than the DC area.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:21:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Season 2 is out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm going to update but I'm not getting my hopes up that they fixed anything.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm going to update but I'm not getting my hopes up that they fixed anything.
View Quote
Once i got past needing to completely rebuild my character for warlords (that pissed me off as posted above), i have enjoyed the game. I just play it.

I like the seasons: manhunts, leagues, etc. There is a lot to do.

What are you having issues with? I have the occasional crash.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Once i got past needing to completely rebuild my character for warlords (that pissed me off as posted above), i have enjoyed the game. I just play it.

I like the seasons: manhunts, leagues, etc. There is a lot to do.

What are you having issues with? I have the occasional crash.
View Quote

No technical issues, just things not being balanced and crappy drops.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#50]
I am seeing a bit more exotic drops and a bit more god rolled drops, but the regular loot has become useless. I ignore most loot boxes and open world drops. Heroic maps, projects, heroic bounties, heroic missions or legendary missions drop the best.

There is a weekly SHD supply project that is easy and it always drops an exotic.

Matchmake random heroic or legendary missions with groups of 4. Those are usually fun and have good drops.

The quarantined skyscraper should be out soon. That will be fun.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top