Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2022 11:11:41 AM EDT
Hello!

In early April I asked here how I should invest my HSA funds, and mostly listened to your advice (I picked one fun one--an international something).

I checked my account today and noticed I had dividends deposited.  So, Since I invested in April I have been paid $26.24 in dividends and paid $3.04 in fees.

Dies this sound like a normal ratio?

I have put about $3500 into the HSA investment portfolio through Bend.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
All plans such as 401K's and HSA's have plan administration fees.  In some plans the employer picks up the fees.  In others, there are shared pro-rata by the plan participants.  With lower balances there are likely minimum fees you are encountering.  Contact your plan administrator for a full and complete list of all fees.  These fees do not look out of line to me.

Good luck on your journey
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the late reply but you mentioned your investment pick was international. Was it an ADR? Many ADRs charge a fee for international maintenance of the account.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top