Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The short game is not winning, if you haven't noticed. You need to be talking to THEM and not ME because they are the ones you need to be convincing
View Quote

You're part of THEM. As you make faceless generalizations of people that don't need gun rights, your beliefs line right the hell up with THEIRS.

How about one of these 25yo teachers that slept with an 18yo student of hers. She's one of those pedo's right? Make sure she's on your list.

How about we don't generalize anyone & let people have their constitutional rights until they individually prove their unworthiness by the facts of their crime.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They made "solvent traps, totally not silencers or anything" but then tested them as silencers and improved their designs. Did their own R&D to make them more efficient as silencers. Also had a bunch of full auto stuff, off form. Their tech support guy was in here last month bragging that he testified they were making silencers and thanks to him, solvent traps were considered silencer parts.

Say what?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Diversified-Machine-Convicted-Customer-Service-Rep-here-PLEASE-READ-SOLVENT-TRAP-RELATED/5-2580394/?page=1

Hoo Lee Fuk ! !

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, no shit.

Although to be fair, cashing your chips in vendetta-style over a 2-3 year sentence (prob less with parole and probably a facility for nonviolent convicts) seems a little dramatic.  Then again so does killing yourself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Get your money’s worth on your way out the door

Yeah, no shit.

Although to be fair, cashing your chips in vendetta-style over a 2-3 year sentence (prob less with parole and probably a facility for nonviolent convicts) seems a little dramatic.  Then again so does killing yourself.

I don’t recall specifically, but wasn’t the guy facing 20+ years or something?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:03:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're part of THEM. As you make faceless generalizations of people that don't need gun rights, your beliefs line right the hell up with THEIRS.

How about one of these 25yo teachers that slept with an 18yo student of hers. She's one of those pedo's right? Make sure she's on your list.

How about we don't generalize anyone & let people have their constitutional rights until they individually prove their unworthiness by the facts of their crime.  

View Quote

Swing in a miss. I am nOt pArT oF tHeM. You make false and baseless accusations on your own of me while accusing the same of me. You truly are playing the short game because there is no way my belief system lines up with theirs but your belief system is militant and extreme. No wonder we keep losing, our side would rather eat our own rather than fighting them because let's face it, it's a cowardly way out.

You're being melodramatic and taking what I said out of context, simma down Francis.

How about we don't give absolutes and demands to our own and instead stop being a militant in the middle of a tantrum. Play the long game. I will speak no more of this with you for you are being stubbornly obtuse of this matter.

Now apologize for trying to incorrectly slander me while being a gaslighting troll ass or choose the ignore option. But either way get back to the topic at hand, we've both been baited by a thread slide attempt and it's working because of your toxic militancy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You do realize what covers prohibited person right? Nobody wanting convicted murderers, rapists, pedo's, and gangbangers armed. But if that's what you call as bOoTlIcKiNg, keep believing that false narrative then about absolutism.

We need a win, absolutism hasn't been winning for us. In fact, playing that is a very short game. play for the long run. That's better.

View Quote

I'm noticing a conspicuous absence of misdemeanors in you post here, guy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:04:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He should log the fuck out and never come back.  He's a detriment to the 2a.

He tried to claim he was just a lowly support guy that knew nothing IIRC.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They made "solvent traps, totally not silencers or anything" but then tested them as silencers and improved their designs. Did their own R&D to make them more efficient as silencers. Also had a bunch of full auto stuff, off form. Their tech support guy was in here last month bragging that he testified they were making silencers and thanks to him, solvent traps were considered silencer parts.

Tech support guy must be proud

But he had a few Class III himself………. I don’t think he’s been back since then
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm noticing a conspicuous absence of misdemeanors in you post here, guy.
View Quote

guy
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:10:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep. Super dickish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?

Yep. Super dickish.

True.

But he's a great example of how the "will not comply" crowd will actually act. Dude had a fuck ton of illegal NFA stuff and was livin the "will not comply"life. Wonder how many of the people who post "will not comply" on here have that.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

guy
View Quote

Lol

I take it by your response then that you are unaware that there are misdemeanors that will qualify an individual as a "prohibited possessor"?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Swing in a miss. I am nOt pArT oF tHeM. You make false and baseless accusations on your own of me while accusing the same of me. You truly are playing the short game because there is no way my belief system lines up with theirs but your belief system is militant and extreme. No wonder we keep losing, our side would rather eat our own rather than fighting them because let's face it, it's a cowardly way out.

You're being melodramatic and taking what I said out of context, simma down Francis.

How about we don't give absolutes and demands to our own and instead stop being a militant in the middle of a tantrum. Play the long game. I will speak no more of this with you for you are being stubbornly obtuse of this matter.

Now apologize for trying to incorrectly slander me while being a gaslighting troll ass or choose the ignore option. But either way get back to the topic at hand, we've both been baited by a thread slide attempt and it's working because of your toxic militancy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wondering when someone would come along to a thread where 100% of the posters were in agreement - and start arguing and bickering. No surprise to see it was you. With your favourite word
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I did not take it as bragging but rather an open admission of guilty feeling, and a recognition he took the deal over the risk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the atf.

This I won't say anything about the @%$#&% employee that was bragging about his testifying

I did not take it as bragging but rather an open admission of guilty feeling, and a recognition he took the deal over the risk.

That was my take on it also. Guy was an arrogant dumbass for having the NFA quns while working for a company that was under ATF scrutiny. And I would guess that somehow, showing off or bragging, the wrong people acquired knowledge of his collection.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Just for the record.

Not everyone from AZ is melodramatic, obtuse and request apologies.

Some of us are petty fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:20:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But he's a great example of how the "will not comply" crowd will actually act. Dude had a fuck ton of illegal NFA stuff and was livin the "will not comply"life. Wonder how many of the people who post "will not comply" on here have that.

View Quote

Give a government agency leverage and they're going to use it to their advantage.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#14]
(Removed, CoC-6&7~guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:26:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Reading posts over time has given me the impression a lot on here don't like that agency.

My FFL does a lot of transfers. I asked if people from the above mentioned agency throw their weight around when doing whatever they do at the FFL. He said no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an incredible fucking waste.

Fuckheads at the ATF probably high-fived when they heard he killed himself, too.

Fucking slime.

Reading posts over time has given me the impression a lot on here don't like that agency.

My FFL does a lot of transfers. I asked if people from the above mentioned agency throw their weight around when doing whatever they do at the FFL. He said no.

I had an FFL for almost 40 years. The various ATF persons that I encountered were about the same level of personality as most other .gov employees, not bad, just following the rules, but not the brightest. The local ATF people were the same ones that "lost" an M16 from a parked car, got scammed out of a truckload of cigarettes, used a homeless guy as bait for a sting operation and set up a resale shop that bought stolen guns, etc.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#16]
(Removed, CoC-6 &7, banned from thread~guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I always wondered how felons find work when they get out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the sentence would be up to 5 years. That means a little over 4 years to serve. I haven't heard of people offing themselves for that. Maybe I'm missing something.

Depending on industy and profession a felony conviction can also mean you are no longer employable.

Recently looked up a guy that was a local cop. He got busted for banging a teenage girl and did 8 years. He is self-employed building homes and doing remodeling work.

Local paving guy likes to drink a bit. Made a comment once that he gets some kind of $$ for hiring ex-cons.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#18]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just for the record.

Not everyone from AZ is melodramatic, obtuse and request apologies.

Some of us are petty fucking awesome.
View Quote
thank God
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ever see those guys on construction crews shoveling gravel? Or hauling lumber/electrical supplies up and down stairs or ladders?
Those guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever see those guys on construction crews shoveling gravel? Or hauling lumber/electrical supplies up and down stairs or ladders?
Those guys.

Not verified but I heard years ago that a local roofing contractor would recruit day laborers at the county work-release dorm. Inmates could get out 6am-6pm if they had a job.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#21]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You do realize what covers prohibited person right? Nobody wanting convicted murderers, rapists, pedo's, and gangbangers armed. But if that's what you call as bOoTlIcKiNg, keep believing that false narrative then about absolutism.

We need a win, absolutism hasn't been winning for us. In fact, playing that is a very short game. play for the long run. That's better.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've noticed for a while now that Arfcom has its share of bootlicker jackasses who support infringements like the infamous NFA and "prohibited person" bullshit. You'd think gun owners would be against such tyranny...

Supporting the 2A means opposing anything that places limits upon our right to keep and bear arms.

Yes. It includes guys that smacked their SO or even another family member once, white collar crime, bad conduct discharge and many other low-level felonies. ETA: and some misdemeanors.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#23]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#24]
(Removed, CoC-7~guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lol

Out of context for $500, Alex.

(Removed-guns762.
View Quote

It wasn't a fallacy at all. You attempted to legitimize a government appointed class of prohibited possessors by claiming that it consists of rapists, pedophiles, and the most heinous criminals; while ignoring that they have been including misdemeanor offenses in that class for some time now.

It's going to be difficult to have a conversation about government overreach with someone who refuses to acknowledge incrementalism.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes. It includes guys that smacked their SO or even another family member once, white collar crime, bad conduct discharge and many other low-level felonies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've noticed for a while now that Arfcom has its share of bootlicker jackasses who support infringements like the infamous NFA and "prohibited person" bullshit. You'd think gun owners would be against such tyranny...

Supporting the 2A means opposing anything that places limits upon our right to keep and bear arms.

Yes. It includes guys that smacked their SO or even another family member once, white collar crime, bad conduct discharge and many other low-level felonies.

Not just smacked !

Sober husband frog marches drunk wife out of house - battery - Prohibited despite no beating and no injuries.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not just smacked !

Sober husband frog marches drunk wife out of house - battery - Prohibited despite no beating and no injuries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just smacked !

Just ETA'd my post. Some misdemeanors too. Two brothers getting into a fistfight can be charged as "domestic violence".
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#28]
This YouTuber said Ridenour was facing 5 years. Threw out some other names involved.

Solvent Trap Update: The Sad and Final Chapter of Diversified Machine
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.  He was the same guy that posted YouTube vids of him shooting with the dm stuff on sbr....while he was in Illinois.  Screw that guy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If I remember right, with the plea deal he was expected to get 2-3 years.  Final call was up to the judge, but that's what the prosecutors were pushing for with the deal.  He was seen as the ringleader and was getting the worst sentence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many years was he facing?

If I remember right, with the plea deal he was expected to get 2-3 years.  Final call was up to the judge, but that's what the prosecutors were pushing for with the deal.  He was seen as the ringleader and was getting the worst sentence.

Yeah, but if he'd had 10+ unregistered FA firearms....maybe he'd get off like the tech guy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#31]
(Please stay on topic-guns762)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Guess he chose death by muffler…. Oh the irony.
View Quote

.....and quiet.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It isn't just about the time in, he really has no future afterwards as a felon, years of parole restrictions, loss of rights, etc. Who knows what other affects this would also have on his family, finances, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Get your money’s worth on your way out the door

Yeah, no shit.

It isn't just about the time in, he really has no future afterwards as a felon, years of parole restrictions, loss of rights, etc. Who knows what other affects this would also have on his family, finances, etc.

What a waste,.  If you're going out anyway, take a few tyrants with you for Pete's sake.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just ETA'd my post. Some misdemeanors too. Two brothers getting into a fistfight can be charged as "domestic violence".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just smacked !

Even poking your husband / wife in the chest is enough.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Reading the original post, it sounds like that traitor rat enjoyed his escapades until the FATF came around and then spilled his guts to them to save his ass, crying about being a family man. F him and FATF, I would hope the suicide stays in their minds, however, shitheads have no conscience.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#36]
One of these days people are going to get tired of the ATF.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the 2nd amendment as written is militant and extreme?

You sure sound like THEM.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

They generally don’t. Unless you count independent pharmaceutical sales rep.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Subnet the merciful. I was following that thread. I had a DM kit and got the atf threat letter also. Waiting on the my visit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#40]
This is sus. Only lefty trolls use Reddit and Facebook
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
RIP

However, should have choose martyrdom
View Quote

Yeah. Someone needed to die over this. Not him though
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hoo Lee Fuk ! !

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

I hope he knows he has blood on his hands now and decides again to “do the right thing” now
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#43]
What a mess.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've worked with and hired felons. Depending on the felony and job it's not a big deal anymore. Being management I saw personal files, somewhere around 5-10% of the employees I worked with had felony's or some other stuff I would consider serious crimes. Small shops sometimes like to hire felons because they can pay them a little less and treat them shittier = more profit.

One guy was in his 30's and had a felony from when he was 18 and got busted with a bag of weed over whatever limit made it a felony, he was selling enough to kids at school to get his own weed for free. I gave no fucks about that one and hired him because he knew his job and had zero arrests since that incident.

The only violent felony I know of was a guy in his 40's. When he was around 21 he got in a bar fight, put a couple guys in the hospital, and landed a 3 year sentence or whatever makes it an automatic felony. Dude had mellowed with age and was fine to be around.

There's a really good chance if you work a job with people, you've worked with felons and never knew it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Would have been a better way to go out than sucking car exhaust.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck the atf.

Would have been a better way to go out than sucking car exhaust.

when a given calculus problem has multiple solutions, always choose the most productive solution.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Valhalla does not await.

I don’t know how people in such predicaments can go out with a whimper.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#47]
The King of Hearts is the only king in a deck of cards without a mustache.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Is this the member that posted a thread a few weeks ago and got pig-piled and shit on?

Edit.
I guess that was the CS guy that help get others and himself get hooked up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't believe everyone here with an account is a gun owner.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sounds like RogueHKMP5 made their case for them, and rather than a pwan, is likely one level removed from the ATF as the cause of the owner's suicide.

Might want to rewatch The Patriot and see what happens when someone on your side sells you out to the Redcoats.  

The traitor is far worse than the known enemy.
View Quote

I disagree in this case. Both are garbage people, but the ATF re-wrote their own laws and started threatening people’s lives. This isn’t siding with who you think would win, it was pure survival mode.

Would I have done it? Fuck no. But end of the day the unconstitutional and technically illegal process used by the ATF to intentionally destroy people’s lives is the problem here. Stuff like this will only get worse too.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top