Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2017 12:42:05 AM EDT
The FBI's reputation has been so catastrophically damaged from decades of mismanagement, and their mission has slipped so grievously from it's original founding that I wonder if it should be disbanded?

This latest embarrassment, with Clinton's "no intent" non-conviction, Comey's preconceived lack of interest in prosecution, and Mueller's discovering of his crooked investigatorial team... This crap has made me more disgusted with their horrible corruption than my disappointment with the BATE-Finkers.

Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity my ass. Those goofballs ran an ad for Special Agent on a jobs website and I couldn't click away fast enough.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:43:23 AM EDT
FBI = swamp, and the swamp does not want to be drained
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:43:36 AM EDT
I think the rank and file is probably solid, it's the upper echelon that needs to be hung by their necks until they are dead, dead, DEAD.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:43:47 AM EDT
Yes
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:44:40 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Procyon:
Yes
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:47:50 AM EDT
But what would all those lawyers do?
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:49:31 AM EDT
And replace it with what? What other agency has the science, technology, skills and knowledge in investigations as the FBI?
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:51:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RolandBozz:
And replace it with what? What other agency has the science, technology, skills and knowledge in investigations as the FBI?
View Quote
Do away with the entire federal criminal code.

90% of it's un Constitutional, anyway.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:52:03 AM EDT
Their main skill these days seems to be trapping people into "lying to the FBI" so they can throw them in jail.

Pretty rich, if you ask me, coming from a bunch of lying bastards.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:56:04 AM EDT
It's time. They are a fucking joke currently.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:56:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Monica.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:57:53 AM EDT
Sadly...yes.
Management purge would help one would think...but they are too far gone.

As an American it makes me very sad to post this. I wish it were not true.

But it is. End it.

Do it now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:58:40 AM EDT
I am alright with this or at least narrow the focus of the FBI to something they can handle like parking tickets in DC
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 12:59:19 AM EDT
I don't know. Needs cleaning up for sure.

When they turn a thousand blind eyes to all the left's fucktardery, and take a super-microscope to Trump, a guy who has never even been in politics before, one has to wonder.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 1:00:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By krayons:
FBI = swamp, and the swamp does not want to be drained
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 1:14:05 AM EDT
Limit their focus and authority to providing technical support to state law enforcement, investigating corruption in government, and catching spies/counter espionage.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 1:46:44 AM EDT
no fixing that level of corruption
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 1:59:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Krink:
no fixing that level of corruption
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:10:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By tetoncounty:
Their main skill these days seems to be trapping people into "lying to the FBI" so they can throw them in jail.

View Quote
Come on now, that isn't fair. They also spend a lot of time entrapping people with below room temperature IQs into making terrorist bombs with fake explosives and components conveniently provided by the FBI.

They're sadly a shadow of what the public thinks they are/were.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:15:10 AM EDT
It was stupid for people to put the FBI on a pedestal in the first place. I blame movies and TV.

That said, the FBI's field operations and investigations have been largely unaffected by this political/media circus. Far as I can tell. Could be wrong.

As with things of this nature, I have to wonder what we're being distracted from.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:19:07 AM EDT
The FBI has always been fucked up, go look back at the J Edgar Hoover days if you think this recent stuff is bad.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:19:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Blacktide:
It was stupid for people to put the FBI on a pedestal in the first place. I blame movies and TV.

That said, the FBI's field operations and investigations have been largely unaffected by this political/media circus. Far as I can tell. Could be wrong.

As with things of this nature, I have to wonder what we're being distracted from.
View Quote
blame propaganda for the pedestal position my friend.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:20:40 AM EDT
I'd like to see Trump order the GSA to put out bids for a gallows to be installed on the Capital lawn and let it leak over Christmas break.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:27:45 AM EDT
Disband the FBI?

How naive can you be, that ain't never going to happen!
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:29:07 AM EDT
Disband the FBI. I say yes!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:32:11 AM EDT
Which month / year did you reach this conclusion?

I suspect there is a close correlation with Comey's firing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:32:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
Limit their focus and authority to providing technical support to state law enforcement, investigating corruption in government, and catching spies/counter espionage.
View Quote
This. They shouldn't have arrest powers out side of Federal property.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:44:26 AM EDT
I think the leadership needs purged. With true professionals hired to manage it.

Ed
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:50:47 AM EDT
If it's that bad at FBI, I wonder what NSA/CIA is like
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:51:07 AM EDT
Favoritism Before Integrity
They need reform, and repair after what Mueller did. He was responsible for purging their training material and also purging agents.
The shit that's coming out about him is highly disturbing.
But no fewer than six known Muslim Brotherhood-associated organizations leveraged the far left campaign to empower their position with Mueller
View Quote
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/inside-muellers-pc-purge-of-counter-terror-material-at-the-fbi
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:52:07 AM EDT
Replace all top management, just like dead fish, it rots from the head down.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 3:37:19 AM EDT
View Quote
The FBI lab has been exposed to be junk science on multiple occasions. Thousands of wrongful convictions because of those turds.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 4:33:30 AM EDT
Yes, there are plenty of other alphabet agencies that can take over their duties.

Fire everyone, tell them to apply to the other agencies - then put them through the hiring process with everyone else - no background check, polygraph, period of probation, etc.
If hired, they can go through an abbreviated training to ensure they understand how things are supposed to work.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 7:58:35 AM EDT
100% resignations.

Do not let Ivanka have anything to do with the rehire process.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 8:06:07 AM EDT
Sheriff clark for fbi director won't even save that bunch of commie indoctrinated punks
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 2:00:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:
If it's that bad at FBI, I wonder what NSA/CIA is like
View Quote
The CIA produced the piss dossier, and the NSA produced that commie cunt who sneaked secrets out in her pants.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

The whole executive branch got SO DAMN POLITICIZED the last 8 years, they ALL need to go.

Link Posted: 12/19/2017 6:25:28 AM EDT

The CIA produced the piss dossier, and the NSA produced that commie cunt who sneaked secrets out in her pants.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

The whole executive branch got SO DAMN POLITICIZED the last 8 years, they ALL need to go.

View Quote
Well, I'd let Trump stay.
I mean - he just got there, and he's doing his best with little to no cooperation trying to fix stuff.....
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 6:57:56 AM EDT

View Quote
Its not as simple as that.

Even if federal laws are eliminated and the FBI is disbanded. You'd need a new federal agency to take its place. 99% of FBI agents are regular guys trying to do their job. Maybe 1% are involved in the politics that makes the media. I'm guessing the haters have no idea what the average FBI agent actually does so its easy to just say disband them. There are over 35,000 people working for the FBI. I'd be shocked if even 50 of them are involved in the political arena that people think of when they think of the FBI.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 7:31:37 AM EDT
Too many alphabet agencies.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 7:39:27 AM EDT
I feel sorry for the line agents to a degree. There is however a seemingly endless supply of agents WILLING to take part in the bullshit Comey et. al. wanted to put over on the country. Part of the issue is the lawyerish mindset prevalent in the FBI. Dick Tracy wouldn`t get a spot in todays FBI. Some times exclusivity in the hiring practice of ANY group leads to inbreeding. It seems to me that being disqualified as a candidate because of some teenage crap in your background may very well have led to some true "wimps" somehow making their way to the top of the food chain. Along with the "wimps" comes the caste system that protects the status quo even if the status quo is ineffective and corrupt.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 9:54:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By tetoncounty:

View Quote
Well, they did convince that mentally incompetent man to try to detonate a fake bomb (which they provided) a couple of months ago.

Don't you feel safer knowing that they can outsmart incompetent people?
Top Top