Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2020 6:33:39 PM EDT
Amazon has Dingo sandbags with a coupon for 50% off with promo code DINGOFIFTY. I do not own one, but thought I would share since a lot of equipment is out of stock still, and deals are few and far between.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Sand-Sack-Basalt-Adjustable-90-220lbs/dp/B07NJL4ZGY/

https://www.amazon.com/Dingo-Sandbags-Conditioning-Athletics-Strongman/dp/B07NJPRYR2

Link Posted: 11/13/2020 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting because I have been kicking around the idea of a sandbag.  However, doesn't seem to be many reviews and about the same price as Rep?
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't own one, so I can't speak to the quality of them. I just wanted to share since it seemed like a deal.

I thought the sack one might be worth a shot.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 11/16/2020 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting because I have been kicking around the idea of a sandbag.  However, doesn't seem to be many reviews and about the same price as Rep?
View Quote

I made one from an ALICE pack liner.

I did two layers of contractor bag doubled over on itself and zip tied, then the liner. Seems to be rugged enough, although I don't use it much.

They are really cheap though, you can triple up on liners for 30 bucks and still be way head on cost.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SET-OF-3-Military-ALICE-Field-Pack-Waterproof-Pack-Liner-Green-Size-3-LARGE-NEW-/400732681465
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Picked up a couple bags the day I saw this. Came today.

Filled one with 200lbs and the duffle style one with 60lbs.

At 45YO I want to add some good conditioning and these fit the bill.

So far I am impressed with the quality and build. Ive only had them 12hrs and used them 1 time so time will tell.

Link Posted: 11/25/2020 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered the gray one (max 70 lbs). This is my first sandbag and I've done two rounds of this workout with it.

26 Minute Sandbag Workout Video - Total Body Sandbag Training for Fat Burning, Strength & Endurance

This was very worthwhile, and I can see it being as good for functional fitness as kettlebell work while opening up different and in some cases more realistic sets of movements.

Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Buy once cry once, buy from go ruck or bruteforce. They come with the filler bag, American made, and are lifetime warranty. I own 3 different brands, those are the tops
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buy once cry once, buy from go ruck or bruteforce. They come with the filler bag, American made, and are lifetime warranty. I own 3 different brands, those are the tops
View Quote

I'll check out GoRuck and BruteForce when I'm ready to add another one.

For comparison's sake, the Dingo only has a 1-year warranty. No filler bag needed.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m updating this just to be a fitness deals thread. I figure good deals are still few and far between, so it seems like a good idea to try and share them.

Wendler has a 20% off books sale going on using code PRESIDENTSDAY.

https://www.jimwendler.com/collections/books-programs
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks OP. The Dingo remains one of my favorite tools in the fitness inventory. Just got some more sand for it to up the weight.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks OP. The Dingo remains one of my favorite tools in the fitness inventory. Just got some more sand for it to up the weight.
View Quote

I almost bought a Rep the other day then looked at the shipping. I am a dumbass for not buying one from Dingo when they were on sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top