Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have awesome genetics, hard work ethic, great nutritional habits and are on all the BEST drugs and closely monitored by docs.
View Quote

This.

But for OP to say that they would be the same as the average joe at the gym, is just flat out wrong.

I've known plenty of dudes that competed in body building, both "natural class" and not. They all worked their asses off the exact same. The natural dudes were just smaller (but still big MFers.)

Body builders obsess over it. It's more of a way of life than most people realize. It's how they eat, sleep, drink, work, etc.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

But, and to your point, not that big of a difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t know if I’d go that far to make that assumption.  With that said I recently looked at raw power lifting records in Iowa...at 165 pounds in the tested category the record was just over 1100...in the untested category it was over 1400...that’s a significant increase from drugs.

But, and to your point, not that big of a difference.

Almost 2x BW increase in the total record?

Uh. That’s huge brah.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Shocking
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never been interested in the body building culture, but one transformation that boggled my mind was Zakk Wylde. Could this be only hard work?

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've never been interested in the body building culture, but one transformation that boggled my mind was Zakk Wylde. Could this be only hard work?

https://data.whicdn.com/images/84737131/original.jpg
View Quote

Yes, he isnt very big or defined. Dude is in the middle 25% of people that workout.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pro body builder and trainer of pros basically says the difference between them and the average 160 lbs guy working out in the gym is drugs and genetics.  

This goes against everything I’ve ever believed that they actually worked harder to insane levels and the drugs just helped them a bit.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLnzrSoilk&t=399s

View Quote

They do work insanely hard.  Yes drugs help.  They help a lot in some cases, but you can't discount discipline.

Just maintaining their insane diets alone is more work than most here could do.  Add 6+ hour workouts, and a strict schedule that you have zero control over.

Imagine carrying a bag full of flavorless meal preps everywhere that you have to drop everything and eat from every 90-120 minutes when your reminder alarm goes off.

Imagine going to a restaurant with a friend and bringing in your shitty tupperware of chicken breast, plain white rice and broccoli while your friend gets ribeye steak and a baked potato.

Imagine, as a grown-ass man, having to drop everything you're doing twice a day, because it's your naptime.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A doctor told me it's easy to spot. He claimed anyone outside of the gym with the vein popping swollen muscles that the average guy only sees in the middle or right at the end of a workout is definitely on steroids. He said that look only happens naturally from the blood flow during a workout.
View Quote
Well that's utter bullshit and judging that is very subjective.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes at 160 lbs natural I’m near 1100 total myself that is why I checked what the records are.  I’ve been lifting most of my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 lift? Bench, deads, abd squat? Can't be right.

Yes at 160 lbs natural I’m near 1100 total myself that is why I checked what the records are.  I’ve been lifting most of my life.

What fed? IPL women’s raw/tested record is 1202.x lbs.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I hate you big guys lol.

This is me at 46.  I’m 47 now and a little bigger, but in the middle of a bulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/tg7Dy4f3/DF9-A9-E1-B-0568-4721-B4-F5-D2-E0-BA43-F41-E.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've alway been asked if I was Jucing, I've just been big my whole life. I knew if I wanted to be "in shape" and not just a fat big guy, I needed to start lifting early so I started at 13.

IMO it was me starting lifting then that allowed me to develop the muscle maturity I did so early, and with that came muscle memory and the ability to grow fast and stay even when not used that much.
After D1 football stopped b/c of a shoulder issue I didn't lift for close to 10 years and still looked muscular and large. Then I got the big to start lifting again and blew the fuck up like I was on Juice but I'm not.

Back to being a Trap Monster, and I turn 40 in a couple weeks

6'3 320lbs
Going to start cutting after the holidays
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/251314/20211102_065000_jpg-2195177.JPG

I hate you big guys lol.

This is me at 46.  I’m 47 now and a little bigger, but in the middle of a bulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/tg7Dy4f3/DF9-A9-E1-B-0568-4721-B4-F5-D2-E0-BA43-F41-E.jpg

If you want to be bigger, eat and train for it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pro body builder and trainer of pros basically says the difference between them and the average 160 lbs guy working out in the gym is drugs and genetics.  

This goes against everything I’ve ever believed that they actually worked harder to insane levels and the drugs just helped them a bit.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLnzrSoilk&t=399s

View Quote

So even with the drugs and superior genetics, a pro still outworks an amateur, just by the very fact that it is your job to work out.

I mean even with my mediocre genetics and if I were to run all the gear I could afford I still wouldn't be able to devote 10 hours a day to working out and eating.

J-

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is no substitute for genetics. You have to have that natural foundation.
View Quote
The time is coming when you will be able to buy the genetics.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is no substitute for genetics. You have to have that natural foundation.
View Quote

That is a lot of it. My dad is naturally huge and I am too. We both are 6ft, 225-235#, broad shoulders and chest. Build muscle easy. My brother is 5'9", 160#, and even when he works out hard, he doesn't get big.

Quoted:
Steroids…mostly. Followed by dedication & an insane workout schedule.
View Quote

When I lived in Houston, I went to a gym that had quite a few pros.

Even the ladies juice. It was freely talked about. Sometimes I felt like the only one not juicing. Plus, those people lived there. They would go for hours a day.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not too into bodybuilding myself just used to be into strength training.  Zak doesn’t look overly jacked to me.  So much easier to see gains when you’re a beginner.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I like boobs, and even some of the fake ones can be alright if they are within reason - but the giant, disproportionate, nearly bursting from the skin, hard titties that don't bounce or jiggle are a big turn-off. And even some of those bigguns might get my attention when I see some cleavage at the top of a shirt, but in reality she probably looks better with her clothes on.

I'd guess women have a similar reaction to a man putting on some mass. There's a natural attraction, but at some point it starts to look unreal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that those that bodybuild don't realize how many compliments will come from other men, and just how little women will compliment them. But women definitely notice, either in how they respond to you or by messaging you in private vs public. I think it's just a manifestation of, when the attention isn't sexual in nature, people are a lot more likely to give said attention publicly vs privately. But that's just my experience so.
I like boobs, and even some of the fake ones can be alright if they are within reason - but the giant, disproportionate, nearly bursting from the skin, hard titties that don't bounce or jiggle are a big turn-off. And even some of those bigguns might get my attention when I see some cleavage at the top of a shirt, but in reality she probably looks better with her clothes on.

I'd guess women have a similar reaction to a man putting on some mass. There's a natural attraction, but at some point it starts to look unreal.

Yeah I would agree with that. I think girls as a generality only get turned off by a level of muscle that’s beholden to open class. A competitor at the physique or even classic physique level still gets a fuckton of female attention. Girls just say they don’t like it because that’s what they’re “supposed to” say in public.

But even a physique competitor, who is tiny by competitive standards, is a ton more muscular than the average ‘fit’ guy, so it’s not really a problem the average lifter needs to consider. For the average male, the more muscle they can pack on the better for aesthetics, especially if they’re natural..
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

For sure, high school lifts even at their meets would get many red lights at an actual comp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find this hard to believe.  I was doing 1250 at 165-170lbs.  Age 19/20 and a height of 5'8"  I wasn't even that strong compared to most of my lifting friends.

Big difference between gym lifts and competition lifts.

easy to get a no lift because of a bad walk out or re rack or not hitting squat depth, letting DL down too fast. not to mention the damn pause on the bench.

For sure, high school lifts even at their meets would get many red lights at an actual comp.

My background is not in powerlifting but definitely. I see attempts counted in HS meets that would rightfully get laughed out of adult competition. Which is whatever they’re just kids, but then those kids go on to be 40 year olds that compare that bullshit lift to ones actually earned in said adult competitions.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This.

But for OP to say that they would be the same as the average joe at the gym, is just flat out wrong.

I've known plenty of dudes that competed in body building, both "natural class" and not. They all worked their asses off the exact same. The natural dudes were just smaller (but still big MFers.)

Body builders obsess over it. It's more of a way of life than most people realize. It's how they eat, sleep, drink, work, etc.
View Quote

Those weren’t my words. I’ve never assumed that.  I repeated what was said in the video by the guy that trains pros.  If I don’t mention what’s in the video people get upset so I was simply mentioning what was said in the video.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Everybody wanna be big, but ain’t nobody wanna lift them heavy-ass weights.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Zakk Wylde is pretty open about using gear.  He's even said Ozzy hired Zakk over others because Zakk had the best connections.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Ill chime in here.

I'm a huge huge huge follower and fan of pro bodybuilding.

2 years ago I hired a coach and decided I wanted to hit the stage.

Started out about 235 at 5'10 and 33 years of age. Cut down to 192 at my lowest. Came back up to 200 flat for my new normal. Massive unbelievable change in my physique.

Started the muscle building phase almost exactly a year ago. It's been a rough year all in all and sitting right now I'm at 209 this morning.

Now....I have chosen an enhanced path. Not pushing anything too crazy but moderate doses of this and that.

At best. I've put on 5 pounds of muscle in a years time. That pretty much tells the story right there. I do not have the genetics to support becoming a pro bodybuilder...although that wasnt the goal. While my physique has changed dramatically, it is blatantly obvious that my body did not exactly hyper respond to the drugs, nutrition, and training.

Some guys got it. Some dont. I dont. But I'm still enjoying the process and enjoying seeing the changes in my physique.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t remember it was an internet search.  This was the Iowa state record at 165 lbs weight class. Not a national record or anything like that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ill chime in here.

Started out about 235 at 5'10 and 33 years of age. Cut down to 192 at my lowest. Came back up to 200 flat for my new normal. Massive unbelievable change in my physique.

Started the muscle building phase almost exactly a year ago. It's been a rough year all in all and sitting right now I'm at 209 this morning.

Now....I have chosen an enhanced path. Not pushing anything too crazy but moderate doses of this and that.

At best. I've put on 5 pounds of muscle in a years time. That pretty much tells the story right there. I do not have the genetics to support becoming a pro bodybuilder...although that wasnt the goal. While my physique has changed dramatically, it is blatantly obvious that my body did not exactly hyper respond to the drugs, nutrition, and training.

Some guys got it. Some dont. I dont. But I'm still enjoying the process and enjoying seeing the changes in my physique.
View Quote

I don’t know that I’d make the assessment that it’s not for you. If you’re decently developed, moderate AAS usage will often develop <10lb of true muscle in a year. That’s a very realistic outcome. People saying they put on 40lb are counting a ton of slop fat and water weight, and are usually underdeveloped. The other half of that is that if you want to actually get *big* moderate cycles just aren’t going to cut it. If you’re not comfortably using 1g+ on a regular basis, you’ll simply not get there. And yeah I know about all the pros that claim they did 1mg of primo twice a year, they’re fucking lying, and no different than fake natties.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#22]
The difference is the Average guy has a real job.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don’t remember it was an internet search.  This was the Iowa state record at 165 lbs weight class. Not a national record or anything like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

USPA is showing 1361 lbs for 165 raw/tested and 1669.98 untested for Iowa.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ill chime in here.

View Quote

99.99% of us don’t have the genetics.  What I do have and am proud of are my awesome beer belly genetics.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ill chime in here.

View Quote

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you share where you found that I’d like to look at all the weight classes.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Watching Arnold's son..the one that he had with the maid.even if wore a mask you could tell he's built like his dad. Same signature lat spread and small waist

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm obese.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anabolics take off the governor, but you still have to be doing everything right to reap those benefits. Nutrition, training, discipline, and work ethic must all be in check before the benefit of anabolics can be realized. Tons of people lean on them to do all the work and still look like disgusting fat tubs of shit. But at the same time, aside from rigorously tested leagues, you’ll never be competitive as a bodybuilder without gear.
View Quote

This.  I’ve seen a few chubbers at the gym that juice but they’re still gross fatties with no shape/definition (the air lats though can be impressive).

Diet/training do the work, drugs help — not the other way around.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Can you share where you found that I’d like to look at all the weight classes.  Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clicky
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Clicky
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I don’t know how much genetics really play into it. The genetically elite usually go into a pro sport that pays lots of money. Pro bodybuilding is a terrible way to make money unless you are one of the top few.

Drugs level the playing field of genetics.

*genetics are important from an aesthetics point of view. If you have horrible insertions/shape drugs can’t fix that.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#33]
I think you guys mentioned everything so far, genetics, training...

But, these guy eat, like a full time job, pushing the food, constantly.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This.  I’ve seen a few chubbers at the gym that juice but they’re still gross fatties with no shape/definition (the air lats though can be impressive).

Diet/training do the work, drugs help — not the other way around.
View Quote

There are an amazing amount of people that use PED's but you'd likely never know it. For one, they have no idea how to diet properly, second they have no idea how to train. I've been in this sport for roughly two decades now and it's funny to hear the fellas talk all the time, but yet they never have anything to show for it. They love to discuss cycles, diets, lifting routines but yet never do any of it. My next favorite is the classic gym bro with the "gotta eat big to get big" mentality and then they proceed to yammer on for 40 minutes about their cycles, what I think they should take and then show me their piss poor 5-6k cal a day diets. "I'm gonna toss on about 25lbs of mass this cycle", yep, I believe it, 80-90% of it will be fat and water bud. Then they bitch to me when they want to do a show and have to starve and do massive amounts of cardio for 16-20 weeks to prep for a show.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hah... I used to believe that too.  When I was like... 16.    SOME of them do have a mystatin deficiency.  But the overwhelming majority are on drugs.

I used to work with a dude that had a mystatin deficiency.  He looked reasonably "buff", certainly more muscular than a normal dude, looked like he'd worked out a good bit... but had never lifted a day in his life.   While I worked with him, his wife had a baby... the baby was muscular and strong AF.   If that dude had spent time lifting, he would have been a monster.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Since a couple people were talking about the 165 class powerlifting records…

The ATWR is 1848…by a tested athlete

There are several tested lifters in the top 3 of the smaller classes but none above the 165 class except Ray at #2 in the SHW’s

A bit off subject but I thought it was interesting
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Eating has to be a huge part of it.

I've started back up lifting since August. Been eating like a bodybuilder since then. It's a fucking part time job. Hitting enough protein, keeping macros right. Always cooking. Always eating. I'm fucking full as hell on a calorie deficit.  

I can't imagine eating 8k+ Cal a day of clean food like those guys do.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:20:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don’t know how much genetics really play into it. The genetically elite usually go into a pro sport that pays lots of money. Pro bodybuilding is a terrible way to make money unless you are one of the top few.

Drugs level the playing field of genetics.

*genetics are important from an aesthetics point of view. If you have horrible insertions/shape drugs can’t fix that.
View Quote

Most elite athletes (Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Football) the fellas are all over 6ft. Every IFBB pro open class competitor is roughly around 5'5-5'9 tops. This year the Mr.O paid out 400k to the open class winner, not much considering the massive health risks and lifestyle you have to live to get to late level of their sport. Most of the top 5 guys in open live off endorsements/sponsorships the rest of the year, some of the more senior guys do coaching as well. Most are raking in mid to deep six figures a year if they are a known name in the industry. When it comes to bodybuilding and genetics, I tell each and every guy that asks me "do you think I have the genetics to be a pro" I dunno, and that's the truth. We won't know until they get serious for a few years. Most of the guys I've watched go pro made freakish transformations as naturals and turn out to be very responsive and sensitive to PED once they get on. Some of these guys in the past have also been tested and been show to have abnormal MSTN genes (Hercules genes) which suppresses myostatin's allowing them to stack on lean mass at staggering rates compared to a normal natural male.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think you guys mentioned everything so far, genetics, training...

But, these guy eat, like a full time job, pushing the food, constantly.

View Quote
I remember bulking in my 20s, just wanting to look good. I really didn't know what I was doing, but it took almost 4k cal/day. It was fucking exhausting, and nauseating. And I didn't really even plan macros besides making sure I got enough protein. And I was a little guy. I can't imagine how much these bigger guys have to eat, how much work goes into that.. and then the reverse when you start cutting and really have to micromanage every bite.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

He may or may not be, but there's absolutely nothing there to suggest he is on gear. Pretty average for someone that's natural.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Some of these guys in the past have also been tested and been show to have abnormal MSTN genes (Hercules genes) which suppresses myostatin's allowing them to stack on lean mass at staggering rates compared to a normal natural male.
View Quote

Yeah, and having a mystatin deficiency doesn't really open you up to any pro sports I can easily think of EXCEPT bodybuilding.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I remember bulking in my 20s, just wanting to look good. I really didn't know what I was doing, but it took almost 4k cal/day. It was fucking exhausting, and nauseating. And I didn't really even plan macros besides making sure I got enough protein. And I was a little guy. I can't imagine how much these bigger guys have to eat, how much work goes into that.. and then the reverse when you start cutting and really have to micromanage every bite.
View Quote

You'd be shocked at how little some IFBB pros eat. Right now for example Nick Walker is "bulking" cleanly and only taking in around 4k cals a day and he is cruising at 280lbs. Not everyone dirty bulks, and the majority of the time I have someone tell me they are getting X amount of calories, I feel like shit and so on, they are just eating shit foods and only doing it in 3-4 feedings per day. Right now I am maintaining on 2800, and no, not all my meals are chicken, rice, and broccoli.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah, and having a mystatin deficiency doesn't really open you up to any pro sports I can easily think of EXCEPT bodybuilding.
View Quote

There's been some fellas in the NFL with it over the years, but it's rarely looked for and documented. But a lot of IFBB guys get tested for various stuff so often that it get's found or they just straight up pay for it, but it's been a long damned time since I've seen or heard someone with it outside of Eddie Hall.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#44]
...and Sam Colt made them equal.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:42:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Just like everything else, some people have genetics for being stronger (or faster, or jumping higher, or smarter).

A good weight training program and the right diet makes you stronger.  The ceiling for that is largely genetic.

Juice doesn’t make you stronger.  It borks your endocrine system, altering your metabolism and speeding recovery time, allowing you to train harder and get more out of the work you do.  You shoot decadurobolin in your ass every few days for a couple of months but watch TV and eat pizza all day, you’re not going to look like a musclebound freak when you’re done.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That's the common misconception. PEDs don't make you stronger/bigger, they allow you to workout more than your body could naturally handle
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the common misconception people have is that steroids are 'cheating' and make things 'easier'. When you're talking about pro level athletes, they use PEDs to work even harder than they otherwise could. It's still an immense amount of work.

That's the common misconception. PEDs don't make you stronger/bigger, they allow you to workout more than your body could naturally handle

What?

Yes, tests will increase recovery speed allowing for more volume/intensity without overtraining, but they do increase growth given an equal amount of effort over non-PED.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just like everything else, some people have genetics for being stronger (or faster, or jumping higher, or smarter).

A good weight training program makes you stronger.  The ceiling for that is largely genetic.

Juice doesn’t make you stronger.  It borks your endocrine system, altering your metabolism and speeding recovery time, allowing you to train harder.  You shoot decadurobolin in your ass every few days for a couple of months and watch TV and eat pizza all day, you’re not going to look like a musclebound freak when you’re done.
View Quote

I have to strongly disagree.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What?

Yes, tests will increase recovery speed allowing for more volume/intensity without overtraining, but they do increase growth given an equal amount of effort over non-PED.
View Quote

Advanced protein synthesis enters chat.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don’t know that I’d make the assessment that it’s not for you. If you’re decently developed, moderate AAS usage will often develop <10lb of true muscle in a year. That’s a very realistic outcome. People saying they put on 40lb are counting a ton of slop fat and water weight, and are usually underdeveloped. The other half of that is that if you want to actually get *big* moderate cycles just aren’t going to cut it. If you’re not comfortably using 1g+ on a regular basis, you’ll simply not get there. And yeah I know about all the pros that claim they did 1mg of primo twice a year, they’re fucking lying, and no different than fake natties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ill chime in here.

That's true. I'm assuming hoping and praying I've put on 5 pounds of muscle over this year. Which is probably a close estimate overall.

But if you factor in 5 pounds of muscle per year over a 10 year spread were talking serious competitiveness on a stage. I just started late and was hoping AAS would just automatically slap on muscle and it just doesnt work that way.

Even though I "knew" it wouldnt work that way. I still hoped it would deep down lol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#50]
You would be surprised just how many use or have used the stuff.

He'll, look at the TRT threads here, seems half the members in GD are on Test Cyp.

A lot of casuals users don't go nuts with it though, either low dose or a blast cycle twice a year, helps them get more out their workouts.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top