Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The build up seems incredibly disproportionate to the "threat". Interesting.
View Quote
It's just a display.

They think they're sending a message.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The CO for the Puerto Rican NG contingent gave a speech basically calling Trump supporters and conservatives enemies of the USA. Go figure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This amounts to a Maginot Line.
View Quote

More akin to Caesar (NOT that FJB is caesar in any way) bringing his legion across the Rubicon into Rome. The seat of the republic is now an armed camp. Exactly why the founders feared and did not want a standing Army.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When you steal an election your political power only comes from the barrel of a gun.
View Quote

Mao Zedong.   Anita Dunn’s hero ( lizard lick)

I heard she’s coming back to this administration too !
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:17:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No one orchestrating this is worried or cares if there is any protest or attempt. In fact I'm sure they would welcome it.

They're driving a narrative with this ridiculous over reaction to make it appear like it is something more than it is. That is all. Kabuki theater.
View Quote

And justification for FJB to use the insurrection act after becoming pres
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:03:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you guys have any understanding of history? Have you been paying attention? Things have been getting worse for 100+ years now. Most people are oblivious to it, which is why we were in the current situation. The faster the left escalates with crazy responses like this, the more obvious it becomes to normal people, and the more it weeds out the RINOs et al. We now have confirmation that McConnell and ilk only hold allegiance to power and possibly China. People like Marsha Blackburn, who sounded strong in support of voting integrity, have been fully exposed. What would be better now if the 6th didn't happen? They would take an extra five years to condition everyone to communism?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 6th was a huge mistake

Quoted:

Yep. Don't start something you can't finish.

Do you guys have any understanding of history? Have you been paying attention? Things have been getting worse for 100+ years now. Most people are oblivious to it, which is why we were in the current situation. The faster the left escalates with crazy responses like this, the more obvious it becomes to normal people, and the more it weeds out the RINOs et al. We now have confirmation that McConnell and ilk only hold allegiance to power and possibly China. People like Marsha Blackburn, who sounded strong in support of voting integrity, have been fully exposed. What would be better now if the 6th didn't happen? They would take an extra five years to condition everyone to communism?

They're no longer RINOs, they're collaborators.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:08:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Former (as of 3pm today) deputy DHS secretary was just on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and remarked that he denied a request from the leftist Speaker to deploy 50 cal mgs on armored vehicles in “defense” of DC.

What in the actual f*ck...
View Quote

The only media site talking about crew served weapons in WDC is Russia Today.

Thanks for amplifying our message comrade.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:11:37 AM EDT
[#8]
.@KenCuccinelli says DC @MayorBowser requested crew-served machine guns be included in the National Guard's arsenal to protect the capital. Cuccinelli says she was told no - that weapons like that have no place in securing a civilian event.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The build up seems incredibly disproportionate to the “threat”. Interesting.
View Quote

They do seem to be acting an awful lot like they have a tiger by the tail.  Who knows, maybe they do?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:17:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its going to bite us in the ass for years, it is a huge excuse for dems to arrest or shoot us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There isn't a threat.

It is a message.

To us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6SNM1F3LGs
View Quote

The message is clear:  don't sit at our desks and walk around with a podium.  Stop blocking cop bullets with your face.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:26:17 AM EDT
[#13]
The NG might need beltfeeds to protect them selves from the criminals in DC, I mean they have a high murder rate
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If true, Miss Nancy is really scared.

I hope she gets some free housing soon.  She should look better in an orange jumpsuit than that white business suit.
View Quote

You misspelled “treason” and “gallows”.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:29:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Don't start something you can't finish.

Blackburn is a useless fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#17]
It would have been hard to resist opening one of nancy's desk drawers and take a little poopsie. Oopsie.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:32:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why do you need CSW and 25000 NG for only 2000 inauguration attendees?
View Quote

A display of power. To say "we own you"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:37:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why do you need CSW and 25000 NG for only 2000 inauguration attendees?
View Quote
I thought there were going to be no attendees?

IRT to troops, it's a show of force by the Dems. Basically telling all of us peasants 'We're in charge now, get in line or else'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't federal LE agencies already have belt feds in the inventory?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:44:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Nancy seems a little on edge
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its going to bite us in the ass for years, it is a huge excuse for dems to arrest or shoot us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:46:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nancy seems a little on edge
View Quote
Drunk. Anticipating potential of even more power....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:50:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They do seem to be acting an awful lot like they have a tiger by the tail.  Who knows, maybe they do?
View Quote
At this stage I think they have no idea what tail they have a hold of. Depending on how hard they yank will determine their quarry; it might be a mouse tail or it might be a lion that eats their face.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:53:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is the BEST final bit of 7d Chess.
View Quote

It is exposing the true intentions of our "betters."
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:55:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The CO for the Puerto Rican NG contingent gave a speech basically calling Trump supporters and conservatives enemies of the USA. Go figure.
View Quote

Since when do NG CO's give political speeches?
I know plenty of Trump supporters and conservatives that bent over backwards to help them after Maria.
WTH, let them live off coconut husks when the next hurricane hits.
They can rebuild themselves out of the dark ages.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:55:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Tucker said that the request was from the D.C. Mayor. The left want's to get it in while the hate for Trump supporters and conservatives is at a fever pitch.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:55:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nancy's pissed someone was in her office
View Quote

too bad she was pissed off instead of pissed on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:58:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just bring in some Bradley's and have Apaches doing overwatch
View Quote
I'm 20-minutes from DC in VA. I saw an E2C Hawkeye fly over our home a few days ago. We see a lot of military aircraft around here...never seen one of those...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:02:15 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm very concerned that with this many people in one area they may get the COVID.

Wait are we not talking about the China couf anymore?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:14:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Forcing them to take off the mask and appear for all as the tyrants we've been saying they are for years was a mistake? They are fucking up huge here. The dipshits in the middle are seeing through this from the conversations I've had and observed.
View Quote

Yep, everyone I have talked to (even far left radicals) is "this is NUTS, are those people in DC insane". So just shhhhh don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake as someone once said.... Sadly though. I think they are doing this, because they are planing on doing things they know will piss off almost all of the country and they are going to do it anyways... Way to be a "representative".... do something you KNOW will make the people that sent you (well they where supposed to have sent you, and this point I question the election process) want to kill you, but you are going to do it anyways, and want to have a ton of guard to watch your back. That's what I think we are seeing, they have BIG plans, and they KNOW, no one is going to like there plans.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:34:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When you steal an election your political power only comes from the barrel of a gun.

The 6th was a false flag by leftist assholes in order to justify THIS.
Come on, man!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:40:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I was raised to be an extremely patriotic person.
Frankly, I no longer give a shit what happens in DC.
Revolution is coming.
View Quote
agreed
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:01:19 AM EDT
[#34]
The enemy class can't even trust their own troops. Can't beat Afghan goat herders and had to go to insane lengths to censor a crazed, narcissistic con man because they couldn't beat his messaging.

Sad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:06:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Former (as of 3pm today) deputy DHS secretary was just on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and remarked that he denied a request from the leftist Speaker to deploy 50 cal mgs on armored vehicles in “defense” of DC.

What in the actual f*ck...

Are you REALLY trying to claim that, because only Russia Today is running this story, it must be "russian disinformation"?  That somehow that makes publicizing it, a Russian ploy of some sort?

How simple do you have to be, to see it this way????
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:19:42 AM EDT
[#36]
So, when do we hear that the .mil is never going to leave DC?

Maybe sent to "secure" every capitol?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:27:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Member how they always talk about keeping weapons of war off the streets? They're the ones bringing them into play here, lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LOL like any patriots would be storming DC. The whole point of the 6th was for them to hear the people. This response shows they heard the people. But no revolution is going to happen in DC, at least not at scale. I am in agreement with others; this is all for show to scare the tards on the left as a means of justifying whatever insane actions they plan on taking in the future. Ooh, the grandmas inside the Capitol were so terrifying we need to call in the UN to police your neighborhoods!
View Quote

I, for one, will welcome our new UN overlords and would like to throw a welcome party when they arrive. Spare no expense....
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I was raised to be an extremely patriotic person.
Frankly, I no longer give a shit what happens in DC.
Revolution is coming.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:31:45 AM EDT
[#40]
If this doesn't show you how much actual power democrats have... then you are blind.  You think any republican could have requested this and gotten it?  Hell, they had fucking cars turned over and lit on fire during Trumps inauguration.  And I guarantee that they wouldn't have gotten anything if they asked. Let alone Shoot to kill orders and anti personnel vehicles.

Now that the precedent has been set. They can call up troops whenever and wherever they want. With the fawning media at their back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:40:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Show of force, we have military control and will use it against our people. And the left cheers for it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Wtf is their play? Wtf is going on here?

Show of force, we have military control and will use it against our people. And the left cheers for it...

IF these fucks have actual military control, then may the fuck be upon the military who allows itself to be controlled by them. All enemies...foreign and domestic.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:56:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It was a huge gift to the incoming administration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a huge gift to the incoming administration.
bull this was bait, now the hook is deep in the slimy fuckers gullet
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The build up seems incredibly disproportionate to the "threat". Interesting.
View Quote

Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me to hear they have arranged for tactical air support at this point.

However, what might they have planned where it would be an appropriate buildup?

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not at all. It reminded Congress they work FOR us, not OVER us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This it what happens when a government becomes so corrupt it fears it's patriots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's for after the inauguration when Uncle Joe invokes the Insurrection Act.  It'd fit with all the leftist media and politicians throwing the word around and priming the pumps.
View Quote

Could they arrest Trump, haul him off, show trial, and execute him in a matter of a week or two?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:15:01 AM EDT
[#47]
What's this big deal?

This sort of thing happens in Beijing "Inaugurations" all the time.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's just speeding thing up. A blind man can see where this is going.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Am I the only one who sees this as a golden opportunity to pull a false flag op?  I mean, invite a HHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEE  BLM / Antifa riot in DC tomorrow, and make sure we got plenty of bloggers with high end UHD cameras live streaming the entire show.   Rest of us can sit comfortably at home drinking beer and monday morning quarterbacking the mayhem

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Mk19 or bust pussy
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top