Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2021 10:41:35 AM EDT
Using VR headset to 2D watch movies. Who does this and what do I need to do or buy.

I have plex and sometimes wife want's to watch her stupid hallmark or other programs. I use tablet now but thought VR headset would be cool.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have plex and sometimes wife want's to watch her stupid hallmark or other programs.
View Quote

We need to form a support group.  I am going through the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have plex and sometimes wife want's to watch her stupid hallmark or other programs.

I swear it's the same thing over and over. Girl left town, girl comes back to town for whatever reason, girl falls in love with old flame. Yada, yada, yada.....

Wife does not like ancient aliens, pawn stars, lone star law, war movies, military history or any kind of history. Plus you tube seems to actually have some pretty good movies too.

I did some reading online about using VR HEADSET for watching 2D movies on YouTube, plex ect. But before buying one thought I'd ask first thinking maybe you guys could help. Got a Amazon gift card thought I'd use it towards a headset.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top