Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2020 5:50:08 PM EDT
Fiction, but an interesting read from the creator of World War Z.
Bought it on Monday, finished it yesterday.  If you liked WWZ and have any interest in Sasquatch / Bigfoot then this is a must buy.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I read it this week and after the first few chapters thought it was going to be a real snoozer.
By the the time I was done I'm hoping he'll write a series.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Just bought it but have not to been able to start.  Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]
USPS Amazon delivery on Sunday and finished it last night.

I was surprised at how well it was composed. Great depth all around. Horror content was quality. I could see it becoming a movie like his WWZ book.

Overall it was an enjoyable read with an original story. A reprieve from the rerun BS you get from streaming services.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Really enjoyed the world war Z book. Movie was garbage that had nothing to do with the book.  I'll read this one before Hollywood fucks it up too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Just put a hold on an audiobook of it from my library
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I read and enjoyed the book.  It is well written, the ending leaves you with some interesting questions.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fiction, but an interesting read from the creator of World War Z.
Bought it on Monday, finished it yesterday.  If you liked WWZ and have any interest in Sasquatch / Bigfoot then this is a must buy.
View Quote
Wwz wSnt bad at all.
Ill have to look into this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top