Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 105
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
How do people do enough damage in the GMNF?   It’s a freaking grind.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do people do enough damage in the GMNF?   It’s a freaking grind.
View Quote

Be at 1310 everything, make sure your artifact brings you up past 1325...you're limited to 1325 in it max light anyway, so being way above 1325 is kind of a waste - but having all your weapons and armor at 1310 is imperative. Lemme put it this way, just for shiggles me and two others just tried the GM, cold. I have everything at 1310 except my chestpiece; my only non-exotic solar chestpiece (for solar damage resist) is at 1300...so just one armor piece at 1300, the rest at 1310, and i was getting one-shot by everything. I'm hoping that at 1310 and 5res, I may not get one shot killed

I'll find out probably tomorrow; one of our trio had to go on a date (lucky her, getting a date in this pandemic :P ) so I'll probably wind up just running 1300s or 1330s until she gets back tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m 1331, but I had some weapons at 1309. 1 point makes a big difference?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’m 1331, but I had some weapons at 1309. 1 point makes a big difference?
View Quote

So long as your overall light hits 1325, not really...I was thinking my armor/1300 thing was a problem but I was chatting with someone who's been farming the GM and they said nah, just some of the stuff in the first encounter, with the ships, will straight up one-shot you no matter what your armor is...it's all about positioning. So...yeah you should be ok. She was telling me an Ursa titan (or two) is key; a stasis hunter, or chaos reach warlock also comes in super handy in the 2nd area when you go into the first underground area. Ursa titan pops and covers while chaos reach melts or stasis hunter freezes the back end, cleans it up, and then repeats when the fuze is broken for the other side of the room, etc...

I'll give it another try tomorrow. One thing I didn't know, was that you control ads spawning directly, by being in the circle. So basically start the encounter, and then everyone gets out of the circle and takes cover. Kill the adds, then someone stands in the circle until the next wave, and then repeat...
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
We knew about the ship. It just takes forever.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Holy crap, I didn't realize how much of a monster Time Worn Spire could be in crucible/IB

I finally got/lucked into a decent roll that didn't have Iron Gaze or Iron Reach or any of the other shit Iron Whatever perks that totally hobbled an aspect of it...and man, it's got almost the same range as Blast Furnace but in a 540 rpm...which means you can spam the hell out of it. I got really lucky in that mine rolled with the Red Dot Micro and a range MW; next longest range possible without putting any of the stats in the red; somewhere around 37-38m range. Not quite as long as an Igneous or Steady Hand but it makes up for it with how fast you can get those rounds going and flinch someone out...

Edit - just checked d2gunsmith, wow it even outranges my Sacred Provanance...as much as I miss my blast furnace, I think I'm gonna main this thing for a while and see how it shakes out as a replacement..
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#7]
You guys see the TWAB this week?

Additionally, all base armor appearances from 2018 and 2019 Solstice of Heroes events will be available for Armor Synthesis. However, due to an issue where 2018 and 2019 glows cannot be socketed alongside armor appearances in the new Guardian Appearance system, the glows will not be supported.
View Quote

What was feared has come to pass...
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm pretty sure they are in a serious echo chamber and don't really understand (or care) about everyone else who plays the game. "Well, I sharded my solstice armor from 2019, so I don't think anyone else will care about that armor, the month they spent grinding it out, or the obscene amount of money/gold dust it cost to get all 3 unique glows for it" must be how they decided to play that one in one of their meetings.

All they would have to do is send a survey to say 500 people (I'm sure they could find that many) who've had items stored in their vaults since ...whenever. I'm sure vaults are indexed uniquely somewhere. Should be easy to tie dates to things as well as access times, so they can pick and choose people who run the gamut of logins from daily to monthly. Send surveys to year 1, year 2, and year 3 players with basic "How would you feel if this happened" questions. That would be instantly a thousand times better than whatever echo chamber they're currently using to bounce ideas off of...
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#10]
We finally beat Arms Dealer GM. We cheesed the boss.  Now we’ve completed it 4 or 5 times. 2 adept mods, 3 adept Palindromes.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Devils Lair kicked our butts repeatedly.  How can anyone call that easy?  We’ve made it to the boss room a few times but then it just goes up to 11 with arc captains charging into the room and wildly teleporting overloads.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Haven't done it as a GM, but I've done it as a 1330, and so long as you have at least two welllocks with Phoenix Protocol and a couple of arc SMGs...its not too bad; we had one top tree void hunter when we did ours as well I think, which helped with some add management at the boss...

But, like I said, I never tried it as a GM, so I'm not sure if there's more or whatever overloads at the boss. When we were doing it, I was also all kitted out for warmind cells (all solar armor, so everything that could explode/set things on fire, plus fireteam medic) and using an Ikelos SMG, and one of the other guys was using a Seven Seraph SAW, so whenever anyone created a warmind cell that I could pop, I was the one who popped it...and it took out a ton of adds that way.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I ran a cell build on our last effort.  Helped with adds for sure, not a huge game changer.  I don’t see subguns as usable in GMNF. They have no range. If you’re close enough for a sub you’re probably dead. I used Skyburners as my primary along with Code Duello.  
We tried well/ursa on our last attempt. Helped out in some tough spots, we still got screwed at the boss.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I ran a cell build on our last effort.  Helped with adds for sure, not a huge game changer.  I don’t see subguns as usable in GMNF. They have no range. If you’re close enough for a sub you’re probably dead. I used Skyburners as my primary along with Code Duello.  
We tried well/ursa on our last attempt. Helped out in some tough spots, we still got screwed at the boss.
View Quote

Bows truly work well; Ticcus was a real force multiplier on our run. Sadly it's only really good up until the ghost scanning part; from there on, there's no more solar shields. Well, not "not good", but you get the idea; it won't deal with the arc and void shield stuff after that so well, but it still really does a ton of work. An Ikelos SMG can save your bacon in the final area of that nightfall; everything is happening in SMG range in the first place there, so...

Then again I don't know if you're on console or on PC. If you're on console, that probably alters the calculus somewhat...pretty much our loadout(s) were Succession with reconstruction (or whatever else people were happy with), in energy it was either an arc SMG (for me), Ticcus, I think we tried Trinity Ghoul one run and it was "ok" at best but not worth giving up Ticcus for...for heavy we had one guy running an arc MG for one run, one guy running a void MG, and I was generally using an autoloading/lasting impression Code Duello on the runs I wasn't trying other things out (Two-Tailed Fox was surprisingly useful!)
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Might try Ticcu’s. I tend to be the guy with the least deaths, so both times we reached the boss it ended up with me alone with no arc or not enough firepower for the overloads.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Might try Ticcu’s. I tend to be the guy with the least deaths, so both times we reached the boss it ended up with me alone with no arc or not enough firepower for the overloads.
View Quote

Ticcus won't help you there with the arc captains But, Ticcus and the Seraph Saw...that's workable
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Hello old friend...

THUNK THUNK THUNK

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 5:58:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Well I sat out last season because it sucked.  Now I'm wanting to catch up for vault of glass.  What's the quickest way to get my light up?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well I sat out last season because it sucked.  Now I'm wanting to catch up for vault of glass.  What's the quickest way to get my light up?
View Quote

This should be the easiest day 1 raid to get ready for yet. 1300 is the goal to be ready for all encounters and this was the hard cap last season. Any powerful, prime, or pinnacle is going to help you out.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 2:54:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Holy crap, I didn't realize how much of a monster Time Worn Spire could be in crucible/IB

I finally got/lucked into a decent roll that didn't have Iron Gaze or Iron Reach or any of the other shit Iron Whatever perks that totally hobbled an aspect of it...and man, it's got almost the same range as Blast Furnace but in a 540 rpm...which means you can spam the hell out of it. I got really lucky in that mine rolled with the Red Dot Micro and a range MW; next longest range possible without putting any of the stats in the red; somewhere around 37-38m range. Not quite as long as an Igneous or Steady Hand but it makes up for it with how fast you can get those rounds going and flinch someone out...

Edit - just checked d2gunsmith, wow it even outranges my Sacred Provanance...as much as I miss my blast furnace, I think I'm gonna main this thing for a while and see how it shakes out as a replacement..
View Quote

Clutch suggested I farm Iron Banana for Time Worn Spires, as my Autumn Wind crucible workhorse was sunset. Only managed to get two to drop, but one was a near clone of the Autumn Wind I used the most. Very happy with it.

There's a new 540 rpm pulse in the loot this season, I'll be giving it a try if I can get a couple of more drops to compare.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:00:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I haven't really played with the new pulse yet but looking at it's perk pool...it's probably not something I'm gonna be using. The pool is kind of limited for damage perks; arguably the best one is multikillclip...

The new seasonal auto rifle is interesting; I got one dropped with tunnel vision and rampage, and it slays. Recoil on it is 45, so vertical but with a lot of dispersion...putting a targeting adjuster on it helps a bit.

Still haven't gotten any decent rolls on the new grenade launchers yet...
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:10:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've played about 20 hours total this season and went from 1260-something having sat last season out, to 1295 base power.  Leveling isn't hard at all, there's so many ways to get powerfuls and pinnacles, the game basically throws them at you.

Gonna hit it pretty hard this week to get ready for Vault of Glass.  I'm really excited and looking forward to getting in there.
View Quote

Getting to the hard cap, 1310 should be a breeze.

The climb to 1320 is a bit grindy.. I'm only focusing on 1 toon at the moment, so i'm not helping myself out either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#26]
It was a lot easier to maintain all 3 when DSC was dropping pinnacles...last season I had all my toons at the 1310 cap with maybe a month, month and a half left before the season ended. Pretty much killed raiding for me at that point Still did prophecy and some other things for the loot drops, but I got everything I wanted out of DSC by then, so...meh?

Now that the pinnacles have shifted to not DSC...for the first couple of weeks it'll be another scramble to max everything out, but the "pressure" to do it isn't so bad now that the max is 1320. It'll make grandmaster and master activities so much easier by the end of course, but otherwise...no real need to grind so much this season which is nice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm very thankful for only the +10 jump this season. Nice to be able to hop into various activities right off the rip without being at a huge disadvantage. I want to be able to progress by playing the stuff I like and not enslaved to so many non enjoyable activities for the sake of power climb. Pretty much all of us have resorted to 1 maybe 2 characters at the max. Outside of raiding 3x a week (which we haven't done in a while) I'm not sure what advantages running 3 offers (faster power climb I guess). From a PVP standpoint too I've really mastered my only class as well as the investment in masterworked armor. I can't imagine vault space for 3 characters...
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Fortunately with transmog I was able to delete a lot of my old raid armor that I'll never use, but wanted to keep around for reasons...now, I don't need to, even though some things are still missing (mainly Leviathan prestige armor sets, and mainly class items of said prestige armor sets, at least that I've noticed). That freed up a LOT of vault space.

Which I pretty instantly filled with a bunch of weapons since I haven't sorted out what's good this season yet

I keep all 3 toons up because maybe someone wants to get a specific class triumph in a raid/activity, or maybe someone's trying to get another triumph that needs 2 warlocks or 2 bubbles to pull off, but no one wants to run bubble ...mainly it's a convenience thing.

Having said that, while I'm still a titan main...I find myself spending a lot more time on certain hunter or warlock builds though. Though, yeet titan is just too fun to not screw around with..
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Just finished my first run of VoG...3 hours 23 minutes and I'm %100 certain at least an hour and a half if not 2 full hours of that was spent at the boss. Oof, I couldn't imagine it in contest mode...so many tiny ways to die. I spent a few hours watching live streams during yesterday and it was brutal...plus, people trying to invert/backwards the oracles never really worked well. The strat we used was to just sprint to the back side of the chamber you were teleported into, that way the oracles were always the same (so far left, center, near left were the same on each side, for example). Otherwise you need to do the mental math between which is near and far, which is left or right, etc.

I was debating trying for a day 1 team but I saw how DSC went and didn't want any part of that...and what I saw with DSC came back to life again. People pulling 24+ hours in the game and only a handful getting both the first clear and the challenge; one guy being so salty that he pissed 24 hours away and only got the one initial clear to show for it, not the 2nd.

The next day, it's a lot more chill, and still fresh on the day 1 folks, so it was a lot nicer in general...

No Fatebringer or Vex Mythoclast drops for me sadly I got 5 freaking copies of the scout rifle, and the shotgun, and a chestpiece. None of which were really "great" rolls, though a couple of rolls are interesting. On the upshot, I finally found a use for all those spoils of conquest I've been hoarding the last season or two...between the stack on my char and the stacks in each postmaster, I can finally get rid of them...at least until I get rolls of everything lol

I liked the raid, I'm not sure it's as "fun" as DSC? Maybe with some more runs it'll grow on me more. I'll for sure need a few more runs just to figure out / memorize where all the chests are..
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:48:00 PM EDT
[#32]
We spent 9 hours total under Contest and made it to Atheon before calling it quits. Templar was tough at first but we switched to Well and slug shotties and it made it much easier. Gatekeepers was insane utter chaos with so many big dudes running around. We hopped back in today to wrap up Atheon. We kept having guys miss containment. Our damage seems weak as it was a 4 phase for our clear. That confirmed we would’ve never beat Atheon under contest.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 3:02:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Vault of Glass in Destiny 2.

It's alright.  Some changes were good, some not so good.  Without the contest modifier, this thing is going to become a meme as people refine their DPS strategies and flatten everything in there in one phase.

Vault of Glass is still a sight to behold and something to experience if you haven't.
View Quote

Yup, I did one clear earlier today and then half of a sherpa before having to call it a night.  Plenty fun though, but it's going to get stomped hard in a hurry.  Then again for the title, you have to complete all the challenges on Master difficulty which I think Bungie won't make easy.  Hell, one of them is to kill Atheon without killing a single supplicant.  That'll be tough.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 5:46:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We spent 9 hours total under Contest and made it to Atheon before calling it quits. Templar was tough at first but we switched to Well and slug shotties and it made it much easier. Gatekeepers was insane utter chaos with so many big dudes running around. We hopped back in today to wrap up Atheon. We kept having guys miss containment. Our damage seems weak as it was a 4 phase for our clear. That confirmed we would’ve never beat Atheon under contest.
View Quote

Honestly for the raid I was running my Prophecy loadout for %99 of it - autorifle, my blinding/spikes autoloading Orewing's Maul, and Xeno for the first handful of encounters, switching to Anarchy for the boss. Blinding nades was incredibly useful; I switch it to spikes for the boss, but up until then it was %100 blinding. Xeno was handy everywhere up until the boss tbh...it was great on oracles but didn't do shit for damage. Admittedly the boss is pretty super damage specific...high burst damage supers reign supreme there; it's the yeet titan show basically. I wound up switching my loadout to a scout rifle, spikes Orewing, and Anarchy, and my damage went straight up from there. Breach and Clear (artifact mod) was a must have.

One thing to keep in mind for Warlocks...you want to use bottom tree void, not top tree void I think, if you're going for a novabomb. We had too many instances of slowvas tracking a random harpie and not connecting with the boss...Nezarec's Sin helped warlocks get their super back; it was possible to throw two supers out each damage phase if everyone pooped out enough orbs...that really helped us. I think we wound up two phasing it when we did finally beat it...we just spent so much time dying to dumb stuff, and even at the end when we finally got him, there were 2 of us dead and we were out of res tokens..
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Blinding grenades saved my ass so many times under Contest. With all the great GL mods this season I’m already leaning heavily into them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 8:35:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Also...good thing QD was nerfed

good thing quickdraw got nerfed

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Honestly, just running back to the spawn/banner point and using the same left/right/center, near/far callouts works...admittedly I've only done it twice so far but oracle callouts were not a problem with either run doing it that way.  (Our wipes were due to other dumb things, like supplicants, or not seeing the oracles spawn so no real callouts, detain person not seeing the debuff and getting everyone detained at once, etc) There's people who want to do some kind of weird clockwise number scheme, or 123 456 for near/far...why bother. Either scheme requires a lot of explaining and diagramming, whereas near/far and left/center/right is pretty easy to figure out on both sides. If you have 3 oracles left, center, right...well, that's all you need. Otherwise if you do the numbers thing, now you need to take into account relative near/farness, etc...is the left one 1, or is it 4? It just gets confusing when "left center right" is really easy to get across and implement.

But, whichever way the community decides is the way to go, I guess we'll see..
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Honestly, just running back to the spawn/banner point and using the same left/right/center, near/far callouts works...admittedly I've only done it twice so far but oracle callouts were not a problem with either run doing it that way.  (Our wipes were due to other dumb things, like supplicants, or not seeing the oracles spawn so no real callouts, detain person not seeing the debuff and getting everyone detained at once, etc) There's people who want to do some kind of weird clockwise number scheme, or 123 456 for near/far...why bother. Either scheme requires a lot of explaining and diagramming, whereas near/far and left/center/right is pretty easy to figure out on both sides. If you have 3 oracles left, center, right...well, that's all you need. Otherwise if you do the numbers thing, now you need to take into account relative near/farness, etc...is the left one 1, or is it 4? It just gets confusing when "left center right" is really easy to get across and implement.

But, whichever way the community decides is the way to go, I guess we'll see..
View Quote

Q was talking about the actual Oracles encounter. Day 1 Oracles was brutal trying to keep an eye on them and avoid getting destroyed by ads. We ended up having 3 ad slayers and 3 dedicated Oracle watchers. That last round could get a little hairy trying to keep the order straight. Contest gone makes it a lot easier and instead of numbering and calling out the Oracles we just assign 1-2 per person and they call out where it is in the order to shoot. In any case 4 man Oracles got a little hairy with ad and watching them at the same time.

We went 1-6 clockwise with Atheon Oracles and just teleported team running to middle and getting same perspective. I think numbers are easier as there is no miscommunication on was that near or far left etc and keeps very short callouts. 1 for us is front of spawn and 4 is opposite or where teleported team spawns in. Easy to quickly work off those two IMO. Every group is different and whatever works for your group is what matters.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah, the oracles encounter after confluxes is what I meant.  

Originally we numbered the oracles 1-7 starting with the oracle where the center conflux is and going clockwise around the arena.  This works, but it also makes the arena unnecessarily hectic because you've got guys jumping around all over the place and dodging ads looking at specific oracle spots.  You get multiple guys swarming one oracle which leads to other oracles being missed.

On our four man attempt, we spread out roughly around the four corners of the arena and numbered the oracles as they spawned up regardless of where they were in the arena.  It makes individuals directly responsible for oracles, when you see it, you number it and call it, it's up to you to make sure that oracle dies.  Once you hear someone call out "1" or "2" or however many oracles you've got to spawn, you know for a fact that that oracle is covered and it's going to die and you don't need to think twice about it.

Against Templar, slug shotguns and Lunafaction wells are still absolutely ridiculous, just as they were in DSC against Taniks.  Templar's head is big enough and it sits still enough where you don't need a Divinity to get those crits with Heritage/FILO.
View Quote

Gotcha - the groups I raid with, we just generally spread out over the map and camp in a spot that gives us sightlines to 1 or 2 oracles...I camp at I guess "right 2" if you look some of the maps? Or, the one next to the right side conflux, on the upper platform, I guess. It's a little cramped, and there's 3 spots where snipers can get you, etc...but it's not too bad. It feels like we kind of wing it, but it works out.

I finally got the raid done in under an hour today. The second run this afternoon took a little longer, but still...it's nice getting the raid done in under an hour and a half. It no longer feels like I need to dedicate a good chunk of gaming time to knock it out.

One thing I'm not happy about...so far the thing has given me literally 15 scout rifles (I threw spoils at the final chest thing on my first couple of runs...may as well, what the hell else am I gonna spend them on). I got a bunch of shotguns, a handful of rocket launchers, a couple of machine guns (including a nice one, with feeding frenzy/OFA)...and a sniper rifle, with feeding frenzy/firefly. It's the 15 fucking scout rifles...only a couple of em are any decent, either. My first run, the first loot drop I got from a chest was the scout rifle...and since all the secret chests only give you loot you already got...you get the idea. Everything after that was the scout rifle.

We did the dual slug thing on Templar, just like DSC...I also learned you can just ignore the oracles and one phase cheese the Templar without bothering with the oracles at all! Obviously everyone's gotta have their quickswap macros worked out and have the breach and clear mod on..I'm not sure if there's more to the cheese (I think the relic holder needs to do something specific?), but that saved a few minutes for sure.

The raid is growing on me...
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Umm...I think the VoG drops are broken

I already did my 3 looted runs this week, and ran it again...and I'm still getting pinnacles; I was getting 1316 drops my first run through this week, and I just ended a run getting 1319 drops...first several chests were 1318, and the final chest gave me a 1319. So uh...if you want to pinnacle up...

Edit - oh lol...d2checklist lied to me!! It told me I already did it on my titan this week...well, apparently, I didn't, and thats why I was getting loot drops. I'm doing it again on my warlock and I'm only getting spoils this time around...so never mind
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#44]
I have 4 Destiny 2 accounts that I would like to give away to a new person that is thinking of starting up a Destiny 2 account.. All 4 accounts are 1280-1300 power level and have the Unbroken and Flawless seal plus a vault full of weapons, armor and materials. None of the accounts have DLC's or season passes attached to them and accounts are native to Playstation and 2 of the 4 accounts are also currently cross saved to PC. Send me an IM and I'll get you the login info.

One cross save account is gone...
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#46]
FYI, d2checklist is bugged for Vault of Glass completions/checkboxes for weekly completions...I did it once so far and it's thinking I did it across all 3 chars. So, if you're like me and never can remember which toons you've done which activities on...you're going to need to pay attention to what the map says in-game, if you have the little gold seal next to things you haven't done yet, or not.

Everything else seems to be correct, it's just VoG that d2checklist is broken on.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#47]
The allure of a cheesed Unbroken or Flawless title is lost on me. A quick search of anyone in question answers the legitimacy rather quickly.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Voop squad: Remember a few seasons ago, when they nerfed fusion rifles into the ground especially in crucible; how suddenly they had less range than your average shotgun (never mind Felwinters)?

I think they undid that nerf...either that or the last 3 matches I had, everyone was running 1 res and I got extremely lucky..
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 1:31:47 AM EDT
[#49]
16 crucible ranks for the weekly challenge is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#50]
16 crucible ranks is maxing out and a reset from 0... If you're grinding IB on all 3 chars, it'll happen in no time. I usually get at least 2 resets from grinding out IB on all 3 chars, so it really should come pretty quick.

If you're not a crucible person, then that sucks, but it's still easier than the Gambit reset bullshit the other season...THAT one sucked.
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top