Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 105
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve had a couple crap machine guns and I’ve gotten 2 feeding frenzy rampage ones. That is the holy grail to me throw a boss spec on it and just shred bosses. After testing last night 3 stacks of rampage does 74% more damage over base. Auto rifle I have rolled with shield breaker and dragonfly sniper is box breathing snapshot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine has the shield breaker/disruptor perk. I haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking it could be really good in gambit for bursting down the primeval envoys.
View Quote
Mine was solar, but I have no idea if it’ll drop with other energy types. It sure fucks up Cabal and Hive though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’ve had a couple crap machine guns and I’ve gotten 2 feeding frenzy rampage ones. That is the holy grail to me throw a boss spec on it and just shred bosses. After testing last night 3 stacks of rampage does 74% more damage over base. Auto rifle I have rolled with shield breaker and dragonfly sniper is box breathing snapshot.
View Quote
I'm coming over when you're not home and stealing your RNG.

All of it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok this is going to sound stupid but...

When I kill something sometimes there’s a white sparkly thingy that makes its way towards me... the first time. I saw this I ran from it thinking it was a tracking grenade or something. It seems to give me a little bit of recharge on my super or something but what the heck is it and what piece of armor did I put in to have it do that? And why doesn’t it do it all the time?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok this is going to sound stupid but...

When I kill something sometimes there’s a white sparkly thingy that makes its way towards me... the first time. I saw this I ran from it thinking it was a tracking grenade or something. It seems to give me a little bit of recharge on my super or something but what the heck is it and what piece of armor did I put in to have it do that? And why doesn’t it do it all the time?
View Quote
Are you playing on the new Arc Warlock subclass?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
ok Cool. I set that when I unlocked it but didn’t know what it was.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Third forge is G R A V Y!!

I'd rather run the new one 100 times than the second one with the servitors playing grabass and making everything immune and the shield bash/slow down tards in the first one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#11]
The new forge is dropping the exotic bow. Nobody is sure of the trigger yet since it’s supposed to be a quest reward.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll take about a week this upcoming holiday to finish the quest and unlock the second and third forges.
View Quote
The second forge SUCKS. I had mixed results getting the whisper to get it's perk with the servitor respawning and teleporting everything.  I do better with the sleeper on it. YMMV.  However.. IF someone on the FT has a riskrunner with the catalyst, then they can chain kills and drop the blue guys and orbs at the same time.. Makes quick work of the first 2 levels.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The new forge is dropping the exotic bow. Nobody is sure of the trigger yet since it’s supposed to be a quest reward.
View Quote
It's bugged.  Everybody is leaning towards the bow is what the "lock box" reward is and it's dropping early.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 4:42:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 7:50:03 AM EDT
[#15]
I’ve been stuck at 9/10 for months.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same. I need protect the runner.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:02:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I ALMOST got me one today.. The middle tree hunter think they're invisible , they're just purple and he outran me by 1 second and out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:06:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same. I need protect the runner.
View Quote
I got that doing the malfeasance quest when all I had to do was invade for the team kill. I sat on top of the installer valve and killed adds for people to collect motes.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I just need the sparrow and ship for the Dredgen title.

Haven't seen a meatball all week.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#22]
RNG for earned titles is garbage. The titles are supposed to show accomplishments not luck.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Attachment Attached File

First match on my second go 'round for another malfeasance. I did the grind a few weeks ago on my hunter for the hand cannon and the Gambit auto rifle. I joined in on these 2 guys on a 3 stack (haze clan) and one either crashed or got pissed of and left. Ubertoast came in seconds after the other dude left and we only had 3 for the entire match.

*edit* thats 15 kills with Thunderlord and the new BA pulse rifle with outlaw/ambitious assassin. I don't mess with sleeper or Queenbreaker unless some asshole invades with one, then they get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Does anyone want to take over clan leadership? Long story short, 99% of the time I’m playing with another clan anyhow, and rarely play with hard members due to time differences. I’ll still be around, but am just thinking about swapping over there.

Btw, I got Dredgen and Breakneck this AM at the same time. . Unrelated to the above though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Does anyone want to take over clan leadership? Long story short, 99% of the time I’m playing with another clan anyhow, and rarely play with hard members due to time differences. I’ll still be around, but am just thinking about swapping over there.

Btw, I got Dredgen and Breakneck this AM at the same time. . Unrelated to the above though.
View Quote
I’d say any of the current admins would be good candidates.

I too got my Breakneck this morning. Playing 40 games of Gambit, mostly solo queue will break a man’s soul. The weapon feels fantastic though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 4:48:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’d say any of the current admins would be good candidates.

I too got my Breakneck this morning. Playing 40 games of Gambit, mostly solo queue will break a man’s soul. The weapon feels fantastic though.
View Quote
Solo queue??

Yeah no thanks.

You should visit us on the xbox some time. We don't do solo queue..
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Solo queue??

Yeah no thanks.

You should visit us on the xbox some time. We don't do solo queue..
View Quote
I’d love to play with y’all but I can’t go back nor do this grind again. I can hardly handle doing anything on one character right now.

Regarding solo queue: it’s funny, after somebody gets their Breakneck it’s hard to get them to go back into Gambit...
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Now that i got red dead out of my system... ive finally got back into d2,  got my titan from 30 to 41 in a few hours of play time thanks for the boost fellow clan members and  bungies faster to 650 change haha.

Also got my first combat bow last night, I like it  hopefully tonight ill bust out a few more levels so i can do some raids and nightfalls with you guys.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'd love to play with y'all but I can't go back nor do this grind again. I can hardly handle doing anything on one character right now.

Regarding solo queue: it's funny, after somebody gets their Breakneck it's hard to get them to go back into Gambit...
View Quote
No it isn't.  I actually like Gambit... the Drifter not so much.  OTOH, I despise Crucible, except when it's Mayhem.  Still don't have Ace of Spades, and probably never will.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No it isn't.  I actually like Gambit... the Drifter not so much.  OTOH, I despise Crucible, except when it's Mayhem.  Still don't have Ace of Spades, and probably never will.
View Quote
Cue up in Rumble and camp a corner. You'll have it in a few games.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#34]
After running God knows how many frames this week, I finally got this to drop on a hand cannon frame in goforkyourself forge.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
After running God knows how many frames this week, I finally got this to drop on a hand cannon frame in goforkyourself forge. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/106757/PS_Messages_20181230_030316-789827.jpg
View Quote
Oh nice.  That armor looks sweet also.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After running God knows how many frames this week, I finally got this to drop on a hand cannon frame in goforkyourself forge. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/106757/PS_Messages_20181230_030316-789827.jpg
That is the Reverie Dawn armor with EP shaders applied.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey fallen/clutch. I found a small clan that has some local guys in it. Gonna give this a shot to see if I can find a few more ppl playing when I do. If not, I'll be back lol.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hey fallen/clutch. I found a small clan that has some local guys in it. Gonna give this a shot to see if I can find a few more ppl playing when I do. If not, I'll be back lol.
View Quote
Good luck brother!

If the need arises, just come back.. and next time don't be a stranger if you want to do something.

And just an FYI to everyone, my bungie app doesn't always show clan chat messages on time. So it's best to shoot me a message on xbl if you see me online and want/need an extra for a activity.

Even though I'm often running around with gifted and rickety, that doesn't mean I won't lend a hand. And they would too if you asked.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I've been MIA for the last week, combo of both being bored and on vacation but getting back into it now. I'd like to test the waters with scheduling a raid if there is enough interest. The app either never seems to get folks attention or its a bit too late of notice. I know I would find it a lot easier to plan a for a night and start time a few days ahead so I could make sure I'm on that night to try and run something. Not looking to kill it for several hours in a raid, just something easy like 9-11pm EST or something, do what we can and decide on another night to continue if needed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've been MIA for the last week, combo of both being bored and on vacation but getting back into it now. I'd like to test the waters with scheduling a raid if there is enough interest. The app either never seems to get folks attention or its a bit too late of notice. I know I would find it a lot easier to plan a for a night and start time a few days ahead so I could make sure I'm on that night to try and run something. Not looking to kill it for several hours in a raid, just something easy like 9-11pm EST or something, do what we can and decide on another night to continue if needed.
View Quote
I'd be down to help if I'm available.
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 6:01:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's how we did it in D1.  Someone posted in the thread asking if there was interest in a raid.  We (nearly) always had enough players.  We did a firm start time, and ran until we finished.  Sometimes we'd run it a second time, and sometimes a third.

I know I need another Leviathan raid (or two) to finish off the Legend of Acrius quest that's been languishing forever.  It will be nice to get that POS out of my inventory.

And hell, I don't even have the app.  I don't think my cellasuarus will run it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Yup, I am in the same boat for Acrius. I ended up deleting it from my inventory because I was tired of it taking up space. I read somewhere that all it takes is a few people to farm the seals in underbelly if you're on the same step as me.

I don't think we'll have much luck at the moment for a raid, last couple nights since I've been back on there's been like a grand total of 2 or 3 people playing. Feels like we're entering a bit of a lull. I'm not really sure what I feel like doing in game besides maybe working on getting my alt from 600 to 650. The forges are cool and all, but after having done each a handful of times I don't feel any draw.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yup, I am in the same boat for Acrius. I ended up deleting it from my inventory because I was tired of it taking up space. I read somewhere that all it takes is a few people to farm the seals in underbelly if you're on the same step as me.

I don't think we'll have much luck at the moment for a raid, last couple nights since I've been back on there's been like a grand total of 2 or 3 people playing. Feels like we're entering a bit of a lull. I'm not really sure what I feel like doing in game besides maybe working on getting my alt from 600 to 650. The forges are cool and all, but after having done each a handful of times I don't feel any draw.
View Quote
Saw your message on the app well after i logged out for the evening.. (weird right?)
If you need a 100k NF run hit me up on the xbox tonight if you're on. I'd be glad to lend a hand. I gotta improve my 19.99 NF score somewhere..

We have more than 2 or 3 people playing.. other than rickety, gifted and myself. It's only Thursday and we've almost hit half of the clan's max weekly contribution.
(I myself have another 10k to add on my alt toons.)
Might not be as killer as before, All 100k in less then 24 hours. But we don't have the same enthusiasm to play as we all did when Forsaken launched.

It may be that you don't have some of the other clanmates on your friends list. Before i added you, i NEVER saw you online at all. Even in the clan roster.
Then again, we are talking about both Xbox and Bungie... so who knows.

Getting a raid together won't be that difficult. It may have a person or two from another clan, but i bet i could scrape one up pretty quick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe my expectations were to high but I just finished the bounty from Ada (the 2 week one) and all I got was a helm.

Killing me RNG
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, I'm done with Destiny for a while, again.  Just too monotonous.  Grinding for the +1 drop from the same content since September isn't fun.  PvP isn't fun anymore.  The Black Armory as a whole was pretty disappointing - and I didn't really set my expectations high.  Time-gating everything was a poor decision.

It lasted longer than CoO, I suppose.

Anthem kicks off at the end of next month.  We'll see how that goes...
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Im always up for a raid or whatever my titan on the other hand isn’t quite ready to run one lol still working my way up from 517

It just sucks cause i cant get on until fri sat nights and maybe some random times.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Maybe my expectations were to high but I just finished the bounty from Ada (the 2 week one) and all I got was a helm.

Killing me RNG
View Quote
The weekly for doing both bounties is going to always be an armor piece until you get a full set.  After that it’ll start randomizing some, but I’m not sure to what extent.  Probably just armor though.  Similar to EP chest drops essentially.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top