Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PEW PEW PEW

NO PEW
View Quote

Elections & Consequences ...

If the emphasis had been on Winning those Georgia Senate Seats instead of ...   "Other Stuff" ... We'd have some brakes on the Democrats "Crazy Train"...  As it is, we have to count on "Moderate Democrats" to help us hold onto our gun rights...  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Well of course they did.

Anyone who thought they wouldn't try and kill the filibuster doesn't understand what's actually happening here.

And anyone who believes that Joe Freaking Manchin or that cunt in AZ won't vote to nuke the filibuster is delusional. After they pretend to resist a little bit, Chuck will build a new highway in their state and it's off to the races we go.

Oh, and anyone who thinks that they need 60 to kill the filibuster or who thinks that they have to do it at the beginning of the session hasn't searched "filibuster nuclear option". They can do it any time they like.

The filibuster is dead.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If the emphasis had been on Winning those Georgia Senate Seats instead of ...   "Other Stuff" ... We'd have some brakes on the Democrats "Crazy Train"...  As it is, we have to count on "Moderate Democrats" to help us hold onto our gun rights...  
View Quote

Had the dumbass GA governor called the legislature into session to nix the consent decree and get rid of the mass mail-in without signature verification, then maybe more people might have showed up, and maybe more bullshit fake ballots would have been rejected.

And had that fuckwad turtle gone along with the payout that's gonna happen anyway, then maybe the Republicans could have bought a few votes instead of letting the Democrats buy them.

It's not called the "Stupid Party" for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:35:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was never any chance of winning those the fraud was to strong and both candidates came off like they did not really want anything to do with winning and would bet they are jumping with joy that they didn’t.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:40:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Elections have consequences. No they don't. Not when your vote didn't count.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Amnesty and AWB.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PEW PEW PEW

NO PEW

They stole those elections the same way they stole Trump’s win and got help from the same complicit republicans. The candidates and the republicans did themselves no favors but not standing by Trump 110%. Of course, that was by design because he was upsetting the game of two hands part of the same body.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:13:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Republicans will control the committees until Schumer and McConnell reach an agreement on how to split up the committees.
Turtle man better not fold on this filibuster shit
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well of course they did.

Anyone who thought they wouldn't try and kill the filibuster doesn't understand what's actually happening here.

And anyone who believes that Joe Freaking Manchin or that cunt in AZ won't vote to nuke the filibuster is delusional. After they pretend to resist a little bit, Chuck will build a new highway in their state and it's off to the races we go.

Oh, and anyone who thinks that they need 60 to kill the filibuster or who thinks that they have to do it at the beginning of the session hasn't searched "filibuster nuclear option". They can do it any time they like.

The filibuster is dead.
View Quote

I don't trust Manchin, but I hope you're wrong. I expect he's smart enough to know that it would probably be career suicide once all the shit it enables is passed, unless the filibuster stands in the way of direct payments, then all bets are off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Attachment Attached File

Candy Samples, MAGA.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There was never any chance of winning those the fraud was to strong and both candidates came off like they did not really want anything to do with winning and would bet they are jumping with joy that they didn’t.
View Quote

This.
They were both horrible candidates.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't trust Manchin, but I hope you're wrong. I expect he's smart enough to know that it would probably be career suicide once all the shit it enables is passed, unless the filibuster stands in the way of direct payments, then all bets are off.
View Quote

Manchin is 73 years old. His term runs another 4 years. He's most likely not running again. He'll make 7 figures working for a lobbyist or defense contractor after his term ends.

He has no reason to pretend anymore. He's always been a reliable vote for the Leftists whenever they needed him, and this will be the most important vote he's ever given the party.

Also, I wouldn't put it past one or two of Romney, Collins, or Murkowski (maybe others, too) to switch parties. If you're gonna live in a fascist country and work in a fascist government, then it makes sense to join the fascist party.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PEW PEW PEW

NO PEW

Hahahahahahahaha you're joking right?

After the fraud in the presidential general, to think that those runoffs were going to he ANYTHING other than flat out fraud is laughable.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:12:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#17]
But we were so sweet to them, why won't they be nice to us?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Manchin is 73 years old. His term runs another 4 years. He's most likely not running again. He'll make 7 figures working for a lobbyist or defense contractor after his term ends.

He has no reason to pretend anymore. He's always been a reliable vote for the Leftists whenever they needed him, and this will be the most important vote he's ever given the party.

Also, I wouldn't put it past one or two of Romney, Collins, or Murkowski (maybe others, too) to switch parties. If you're gonna live in a fascist country and work in a fascist government, then it makes sense to join the fascist party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always assumed he'd die in the seat, just like the last ass that filled it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you actually think the Dems were going to lose, I honestly feel sorry for you. There was no way that was going to happen, the R’s are complicit. Our SOS and SL did absolutely nothing to fix it. All we can do is watch and every man has to decide for himself when the knock on the door happens. For me and mine I know where my line is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you actually think the Dems were going to lose, I honestly feel sorry for you. There was no way that was going to happen, the R’s are complicit. Our SOS and SL did absolutely nothing to fix it. All we can do is watch and every man has to decide for himself when the knock on the door happens. For me and mine I know where my line is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see Doug Collins is now considering running against Warnock in 2022. That'll be an easy win for Warnock even without fraud.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “I’m a supporter of filibuster reform, I obviously want to make my case to the caucus when and if that moment arises.”
View Quote

Oh i see - now its "reform".  Thats right, the most basic Constitutional protections this country has had from its inception now need ....."reform".  What could possibly go wrong.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh i see - now its "reform".  Thats right, the most basic Constitutional protections this country has had from its inception now need ....."reform".  What could possibly go wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.). “I’m a supporter of filibuster reform, I obviously want to make my case to the caucus when and if that moment arises.”

If Chris Murphy is talking, rest assured whatever is coming out of his mouth is the equivalent of diarrhea laced with green infected bile.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:18:20 AM EDT
[#24]
"Chuck Schumer is the majority leader and he should be treated like majority leader. We can get shit done around here and we ought to be focused on getting stuff done," said Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.). "If we don't, the inmates are going to be running this ship."
View Quote
Inmates, indeed.  How the hell did MT vote for this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Typical RNC candidates best I can tell.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck all democrats
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#27]
All Washington is a show. If we stop paying taxes, all of us, they lose control.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Mitch, if you and Paul Ryan had not SQUANDERED 2017 & 2018 you could have consolidated your legislative efforts and continued to be majority leader in the next term.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Republicans will control the committees until Schumer and McConnell reach an agreement on how to split up the committees.
Turtle man better not fold on this filibuster shit
View Quote
Do you actually think this has not been planned out for a LONG TIME?

Turtleman is just controlled opposition. Bitch about trying their best, flail about and still lose, but boy did they fight for you. Maybe next time you can keep some freedom, maybe. But if you send them some money maybe you can keep some freedoms, maybe.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@fisterkev

+1

Great analysis of the current situation.  We’re screwed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#31]
The Republicans continue to be clueless as to what they sat back and let happen.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
For two months straight, Georgians were told by numerous people, including the (then) President that their votes don't matter. So they sat out the elections. It's estimated that 500k Republicans stayed home in January.
View Quote

That's not shit when compared to the number of people that will not vote for the gop slags in 2022.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
For two months straight, Georgians were told by numerous people, including the (then) President that their votes don't matter. So they sat out the elections. Itis estimated that 500k Republicans stayed home in January.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For two months straight, Georgians were told by numerous people, including the (then) President that their votes don't matter. So they sat out the elections. Itis estimated that 500k Republicans stayed home in January.

Then they are fucking retards. No matter if fraud truly negated their votes, simply not showing up is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Then they are fucking retards. No matter if fraud truly negated their votes, simply not showing up is stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both R candidates lost over 240,000 votes between the general and the runoff iirc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm torn...part of me wants to see the republicans get utterly destroyed and squirm from all their own corruption and incompetence but the other part of me doesnt want my kids to grow up like a refugee from communism like I did.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Both R candidates lost over 240,000 votes between the general and the runoff iirc.
View Quote

Thats amazing

do you feel like it was the Wood/Powell nonsense, or the Trump Bucks debacle, or something else?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm torn...part of me wants to see the republicans get utterly destroyed and squirm from all their own corruption and incompetence but the other part of me doesnt want my kids to grow up like a refugee from communism like I did.
View Quote

I understand, I'm going to enjoy watching our useless R governor, Lt. governor, and SoS lose in two years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Were I the one calling the shots for the dems I'd tell the gop to pound sand too. I don't understand why this is such a surprise to the gop water-carriers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thats amazing
do you feel like it was the Wood/Powell nonsense, or the Trump Bucks debacle, or something else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats amazing

That didn't help. The left also ran ads telling people not to vote for them because they abandoned Trump.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ignoring stolen Elections & Consequences ...

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thats amazing

View Quote
Extorris is right. But also Perdue and Loeffler sucked as candidates.
All either of them did was tell us how bad Warnock and Ossoff are. They never ran an add about their own beliefs or accomplishments. Basically it was "vote for me because he's the boogey man". It was another election where folks voted the lesser of two evils.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Mitch, if you and Paul Ryan had not SQUANDERED 2017 & 2018 you could have consolidated your legislative efforts and continued to be majority leader in the next term.
View Quote

They didn't squander it.  They invested it.  In their own futures.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Had the dumbass GA governor called the legislature into session to nix the consent decree and get rid of the mass mail-in without signature verification, then maybe more people might have showed up, and maybe more bullshit fake ballots would have been rejected.

And had that fuckwad turtle gone along with the payout that's gonna happen anyway, then maybe the Republicans could have bought a few votes instead of letting the Democrats buy them.

It's not called the "Stupid Party" for nothing.
View Quote

I live in AL but have been doing work in GA for the last 6 months.

That shit head governor was never to be seen/heard from until after Jan 6th when they were beefing up the Capitol building for the Trump riots.

I believe Lin Wood that him and the secretary of state had ties to the Dominion voting machines.

Trump was popular because he fought for conservatives and actually tried to accomplish what he campaigned on.

They are going to be in for a shock in 2 years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I live in AL but have been doing work in GA for the last 6 months.

That shit head governor was never to be seen/heard from until after Jan 6th when they were beefing up the Capitol building for the Trump riots.

I believe Lin Wood that him and the secretary of state had ties to the Dominion voting machines.

Trump was popular because he fought for conservatives and actually tried to accomplish what he campaigned on.

They are going to be in for a shock in 2 years.
View Quote

But yet the gop water-carriers here will try to shame those who say "No Mas" to the gop with "the dems thank you" and such shit as that.

Piss on them, I see it as a mark of Patriotism to want to see the gop party die a well deserved and miserable death.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#45]
If they do away with the filibuster, they will have removed the final shock absorber that keeps the ship somewhat steady.

It won't be long after that and it will be time.

These dumbass Democrats know not what they do.    
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That didn't help. The left also ran ads telling people not to vote for them because they abandoned Trump.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57330/billboard-1791220.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats amazing

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57330/billboard-1791220.jpg
And that is still fucking stupid. The GOP sucks, but I would rather be raped with lube than raped bone dry like a full democrat control is going to do.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thats amazing

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats amazing

If I were Georgian, it'd be the state Republican leadership demonstrating total collaboration with obviously corrupt Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#48]
The Dems don't have to.  Romney and Murkowski are going to caucus with the Democrats. 52 1/2 D 48 R.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#49]
IT's just optics. the blowback from the Turtle saying he was in favor of the impeachment turned into a shit-the-bed moment for GOPe so now they are running a separate gaslight to make McConnell acceptable to the right again.  The Left is in on it. Lindsey Graham was saying how much McConnell was against the impeachment this morning on Fox News. So you know it's true.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Elections have consequences. No they don't. Not when your vote didn't count.
View Quote

It's a consequence. Our devolving into an obvious third world shithole banana republic is the consequence. They don't care anymore about the American voter. The shit is rigged. THis is bold and in your face.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top