Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2022 2:22:11 PM EDT
Actually in stock and best prices around…..

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldn’t find the Russell 10 -year anywhere locally (before) so when I was in Colorado Springs I bought a bottle ….at $39.95…

At least it was only (1)…..

Strongly considered a few since I really like it….
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Both Sam's and Costco can be very hit or miss on what they have (if you have ones that sell liquor). I got two bottles of Remus Repeal Reserve V at the Sam's in Bullhead City, AZ last month for $69 each, and a Sam Houston 15 for $99 at a Costco in Vegas two weeks ago. Today the Sam's in Flagstaff had the stuff you showed here, and the Kentucky Owl St. Patricks Day special edition for $104 (I passed on it because while the bottle is neat I've been hearing mixed reviews on the actual product), and at that store last year I got Eagle Rare for like $22. I've also been in several other locations where they didn't have anything fancier than Woodford. Texas needs to get with the program to allow our stores to sell liquor directly instead of via an attached liquor store run by a separate company that doesn't have the great prices that you get direct.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Tequila Ocho Plata for $34.95…..!!!!
For those that haven’t tried it - it’s one of the best blanco tequilas  out there…and $15 less than the next cheapest I’ve found.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Another Sam’s find - Four Roses single barrel $36(and some change).
Kind of odd - I went across the River into Iowa and the prices at the Sams there are higher than in the Nebraska stores (less than 10-miles apart) EXCEPT for the Four Roses SB - I haven’t seen it in the $30’s for a couple of years.

Also got a couple more bottles of Wild Turkey 101 for $17.92/ea with Sam’s “instant discount”.

For those that like Johnny Walker Blue Label I’ve seen it for $180 at Sam’s Club.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#10]
So odd around here with store pricing. Went to a “Wall to Wall” store (BIG chain store) and they had some of the best prices around. But some were just out of the blue - Wild Turkey rye for one priced at $28. Walked across the parking lot to a Hy-Vee grocery and picked it up for $21.

Also I almost never find  Woodford Reserve Wheat around here. One of the Walmart Neighborhood Market has about 10-bottles of it at $32. You got to just keep your eyes open when out and about.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Going to keep updating this as I find good deals out there.
On Thursday I found a local big-chain grocer (Hy-Vee) had a few bottles of Blanton’s for $55/ea and a bottle of Elijah Craig 18-year-old for $130.
Today another had Buffalo Trace on the shelf and with my membership discount they were $21.14/ea.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it will makes you wonder why the aged EC is cheaper than the less aged...

probably because they dilute it down
View Quote

Is the 12 y/o EC still around, or back around? I have not seen any with the 12 year old age statement in several years.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You got to just keep your eyes open when out and about.
View Quote

Agreed. Lately I have been finding bottles in places where I really don't expect them to have those particular things.
Festival Foods for one. One nearby had High West High Country and Bourye, while another had The Dalmore 15 yr.
Most places that have any Dalmore have the 12 yr, not the 15. Plus another little shop had Nassif Family Reserve RUM.
I never knew that even existed, plus a few other places have had things like Barrell Seagrass, Armida, Dovetail and
Barrell Rum. These are small stores in a small city and I was surprised (but glad) to see the variety they have.
I guess everyone wants in on the game now, and all I can say is good. More places having more variety is better for everyone.
Just take every opportunity to look in all the odd places, even the gas stations that have a few shelves of liquor.
You might find Buffalo Trace, Four Roses Single Barrel and Zacapa 23, and at a reasonable price.

(Edited for spelling)
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ours just sells beer.
View Quote

Same here.  I have never seen widow jane that cheap!
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#15]
A couple of new items at Sams…..Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top