Is this copypasta???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good!

Boomer rule must end.

30+ years is enough.  30+ years and look at what has taken place within that time.  Look what absolute and total control over every single institution by Boomers has brought us these past 30+ years.  Enough is enough.

We do NOT need geriatrics to rule this Republic and if geriatrics are truly the only people who can do so than we truly are lost as a nation.   Whatever Trump was going to accomplish he would have accomplished already in life by now.  A second term lame duck Trump at odds with the entire Congress is very unlikely to accomplish anything of note and certainly nothing that couldn't be quickly undone by a subsequent President. Four years is a very short time period.  

I pray that sanity will prevail.  That considered deductive reasoning will triumph over cult of personality.   We have been manipulated and engineered into this second Trump campaign for the presidency and must see it for the trap that it is.  In the past 130 years only one candidate has lost and then subsequently won their bid for the Presidency (Richard Nixon).  The political needle moves very little these day as people become more ideologically entrenched.  The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  Plus, running a geriatric against a geriatric completely removes Biden's single easiest biggest negative, which is his age as a campaign issue.

Let's pray for sanity and that during the general election we're able to stand up DeSantis, a man in his cognitive and professional prime, on the debate stand with the elderly geriatric Biden.  There couldn't be a starker contrast. The old versus the new. The choice between a new sunrise or ever darkening sunset for this Republic. Vitality or decay?  That's a clear choice and a clear path to victory if we are only wise enough to walk it.

Is this copypasta???

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If any of you guys think Trump has a chance in hell...you are delusional.  The guy is his own worst enemy.....he can't keep his own ego in check.

The best thing Trump could do for this country, is get behind Desantis.
View Quote
Every time he opens his mouth...
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well - we did have a Kenyan for president.

As for the thread...I'd prefer he not run. Many forget how close we were to electing Gillum.

View Quote

He barely squeaked in, just like Trump in 2016.  Now compare and contrast how each of them did with their opportunity?  One of them did really well and made the most of it.  The other...not so much.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He barely squeaked in, just like Trump in 2016.  Now compare and contrast how each of them did with their opportunity?  One of them did really well and made the most of it.  The other...not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As for the thread...I'd prefer he not run. Many forget how close we were to electing Gillum.

One was a tool of the apparatus and the other…just a tool. But our tool.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's an interesting point. Trump won by something like 70,000 votes scattered across multiple states. DeSantis barely beat a guy who literally did cocaine off a gay prostitute's ass.

Trump's personality and record in office led to him getting blown out by a demented old pedophile barely able to form a coherent sentence. DeSantis' personality and record in office led to him winning by 20 points and carrying the entire state Republican slate with him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Worst kept secret ever!
View Quote

That’s kind of the point. Now he’s in the news cycle longer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
This politician will be different, I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm assuming other participants will be "right leaning" twitter users that were shadow banned before, or a mix asking him questions regarding his presidency.
View Quote
I'm sure, and that's fine, but for an actual announcement I'd go with something higher key than that. He's popular enough that he could probably get it televised, or in lieu of that, at least livestream it, even if he wants to integrate spaces into that to field questions. I just don't know how much of a reach this is going to have on its own. A lot of voters don't use twitter at all, and I think (I could be wrong) you need an account to join a spaces conversation. I'll tune in, but it seems like a really niche platform to announce a run on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's an interesting point. Trump won by something like 70,000 votes scattered across multiple states. DeSantis barely beat a guy who literally did cocaine off a gay prostitute's ass.

Trump's personality and record in office led to him getting blown out by a demented old pedophile barely able to form a coherent sentence. DeSantis' personality and record in office led to him winning by 20 points and carrying the entire state Republican slate with him.
View Quote

Nuh uh.  I was assured by GD that Trump actually won all 50 states and that it was a communist deep state conspiracy to rig steal fraud the election from him for Satan.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are absolutely correct sir....as cliche as it is...he is the best worst option imho.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You are absolutely correct sir....as cliche as it is...he is the best worst option imho.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not saying you are wrong, but it's hard to get excited about it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm sure, and that's fine, but for an actual announcement I'd go with something higher key than that. He's popular enough that he could probably get it televised, or in lieu of that, at least livestream it, even if he wants to integrate spaces into that to field questions. I just don't know how much of a reach this is going to have on its own. A lot of voters don't use twitter at all, and I think (I could be wrong) you need an account to join a spaces conversation. I'll tune in, but it seems like a really niche platform to announce a run on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm assuming other participants will be "right leaning" twitter users that were shadow banned before, or a mix asking him questions regarding his presidency.

You want him to hand the main stream media more viewers?

Even boomers are all over Facebook and Twitter.

And he is working with the person who can make any restrictions on Twitter instantly go away.  So I doubt there will be any barriers to viewership.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I heard this on the radio. Though Desanyis was going to run WITh Elo.  Not just announce via him on Twitter.

THAT would have been biggly!
View Quote

Uhm, Elon is African-American from SA. He is a citizen now but is not eligible for that office since he wasn't born in the US.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#15]
This year is gonna be a pretty wild ride.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nuh uh.  I was assured by GD that Trump actually won all 50 states and that it was a communist deep state conspiracy to rig steal fraud the election from him for Satan.
View Quote

Anybody who says they don't know independents and women who specifically hated Trump for no logical reason is lying. They were indifferent in 2016 but I knew at least six women in my own neighborhood who actively campaigned for Biden in 2020. Most or all of them voted for Youngkin in 2021.

Fraud or not (yes, I believe there was significant fraud), there is absolutely a large voting segment that simply opposes Trump.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Uhm, Elon is African-American from SA. He is a citizen now but is not eligible for that office since he wasn't born in the US.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#18]
This country is fubar because people keep starring at the TV thinking some politician is gonna come to their rescue. Fucking children.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:50:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You do understand those exact words have been repeated endlessly since '15 right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If any of you guys think Trump has a chance in hell...you are delusional.  The guy is his own worst enemy.....he can't keep his own ego in check.

The best thing Trump could do for this country, is get behind Desantis.

You do understand those exact words have been repeated endlessly since '15 right?

In retrospect, they were right then
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Anybody who says they don't know independents and women who specifically hated Trump for no logical reason is lying. They were indifferent in 2016 but I knew at least six women in my own neighborhood who actively campaigned for Biden in 2020. Most or all of them voted for Youngkin in 2021.

Fraud or not (yes, I believe there was significant fraud), there is absolutely a large voting segment that simply opposes Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the hatred by the wiminz led to…wait for it…more votes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#21]
LOL. He’s done a great job of making his Floridian voters feel abandoned, and as a cherry on top, he removed Florida from his Twitter username.

Before

Attachment Attached File

After

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re both wrong. It’s the GD N_Ts that are also DU shills.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LOL. He’s done a great job of making his Floridian voters feel abandoned, and as a cherry on top, he removed Florida from his Twitter username.

Before

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5BA13C0D-CBDA-4EDF-8600-2EA137E14420_jpe-2826562.JPG

After

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/CDAEE0C9-1035-4B44-9255-F13BEFC1B349_jpe-2826563.JPG
View Quote

You don't understand that he has an official governor account and a personal account.

EDIT: maybe I am wrong. His official FL Gov account is "GovRonDeSantis"
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Before

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5BA13C0D-CBDA-4EDF-8600-2EA137E14420_jpe-2826562.JPG

After

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/CDAEE0C9-1035-4B44-9255-F13BEFC1B349_jpe-2826563.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

after
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Before

After

View Quote

Florida voter here…
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Would be cool if Elon actually had some damn support in the White House.  

Joe Biden invited every electric car manufacturer to the White House for some bullshit P.R. electric car summit and didn't invite the biggest electric car manufacturer in the world to attend, that told us right off where Biden stood in terms of his opinion of Elon.

We'll probably get to Mars with DeSantis backing Elon, but if we get four more years of Biden or the massive ego of Trump we'll never get to Mars.  Don't downplay the importance of getting to Mars either, it is a potential new frontier for man that would shake up the status quo to a degree that humanity hasn't seen since the New World was discovered or serfdom was ended in Western Europe.  For liberty to prevail and endure I sincerely believe we need the new frontier that the colonization of Mars could afford us.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Il still vote for him but he isn’t winning shit
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Joe Biden invited every electric car manufacturer to the White House for some bullshit P.R. electric car summit and didn't invite the biggest electric car manufacturer in the world to attend, that told us right off where Biden stood in terms of his opinion of Elon.

We'll probably get to Mars with DeSantis backing Elon, but if we get four more years of Biden or the massive ego of Trump we'll never get to Mars.  Don't downplay the importance of getting to Mars either, it is a potential new frontier for man that would shake up the status quo to a degree that humanity hasn't seen since the New World was discovered or serfdom was ended in Western Europe.  For liberty to prevail and endure I sincerely believe we need the new frontier that the colonization of Mars could afford us.  

View Quote

Back Desantis and we’ll go to Mars! Really? I’d try another avenue.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#30]
With some of those based laws he's been signing in FL lately, he's starting ot look good to me
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#31]
So much Twitter hate on GD. How many are doing an about-face and signing up for accounts to tune in?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

the South African can't be a VP..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heard this on the radio. Though Desanyis was going to run WITh Elo.  Not just announce via him on Twitter.

THAT would have been biggly!

the South African can't be a VP..

Kenya believe it?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy you just quoted certainly is.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#34]
He's a tool being used against naughty sunkist entity.  Like Pedo Pedro he can fill a two car garage.  The only thing he stands to gain in name recognition.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Does his woman look alright?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Does his woman look alright?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#37]
I wonder if this is going to hurt Ron in future campaigns.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

That says that Biden won women by a greater margin than Clinton did.

https://cawp.rutgers.edu/facts/voters/gender-differences-voter-turnout

That says that women turnout was up pretty significantly from 2016 to 2020.

So yeah, Trump may have gotten more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, but the gap widening means that reality isn't what you think it is.

Besides, nobody is answering the question why this time will be different.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/11/politics/election-analysis-exit-polls-2016-2020/

So yeah, Trump may have gotten more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, but the gap widening means that reality isn't what you think it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did, not may have. Millions more. In everywhere except for a handful of locations which coincidently stopped counting simultaneously.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Citing raw numbers from 2016 to 2020 demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

We'll get 4 more years of Biden because of Trumps massive ego.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This.  Can't wait for the debates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good!  let's get this show on the road!

It's time for us to move past Cult of Personality, CNN/Fox News, non-reading, non-conservative Republicans.  Give us someone who can actually govern and not just scream the loudest.

It's going to be hilarious watching DeSantis make Trump look increasingly inarticulate and oafish which will enrage Trump and make him look even more inarticulate and oafish in an amazing death spiral.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Twitter makes sense since Elon has said he supports DeSantis and wants Trump to hang it up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He did, not may have. Millions more. In everywhere except for a handful of locations which coincidently stopped counting simultaneously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

These guys keep denying the massive fraud, thus enabling it in 2024.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's such massive, game changing fraud that Trump didn't spend any of his Stop The Steal money to fight it and voluntarily chose to run for President again in a rigged system he's guaranteed to lose in.

Sure, makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure whether you're referring to me or not. I have never, ever stated that I didn't believe there was extensive fraud in 2020. I don't have a clue how to quantify it, and neither does anybody else because they barely looked into it.

That said, given what happened in 2020, 2021, and 2022, can you explain how or why it would be different in 2024? If there was massive fraud in 2020, why would there not be massive fraud in 2024? The same two candidates, at least if you have your preference, will be running. Why will it be different this time? There's likely to be very little difference in candidate platforms and turnout from 2020. It's not like Trump will have gained voters by doing anything meaningful. It's also not likely that Biden will have gained voters by doing anything meaningful. However, if we assume a strong anti-Trump contingent will again turn out for no particular reason other than "orange man bad" in 2024, how does the end result change? Why would Trump even run if he believes 2020 was totally stolen? What has changed? If he truly believes that, he's an idiot for running again in the same system.

It's possible that the fraud machine is so extensive that there is nothing that can be done by ANY Republican candidate. In this case, voting is irrelevant, and the country is either lost or doomed to war. I don't know. But if it can be overcome, then it *needs* to be with a candidate that doesn't automatically drive visceral haters to the polls. Again (for the 50th time), I am asking why it would be different this time. If we nominate Trump, how does he win in 2024? Further, how does he do so in a way that a younger, better candidate wouldn't or couldn't?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's going to be hilarious watching DeSantis make Trump look increasingly inarticulate and oafish which will enrage Trump and make him look even more inarticulate and oafish in an amazing death spiral.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good!  let's get this show on the road!

It's time for us to move past Cult of Personality, CNN/Fox News, non-reading, non-conservative Republicans.  Give us someone who can actually govern and not just scream the loudest.

That is possible
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's such massive, game changing fraud that Trump didn't spend any of his Stop The Steal money to fight it and voluntarily chose to run for President again in a rigged system he's guaranteed to lose in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you are the one that’s been saying he’s an idiot for a while now…
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top