Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Chitwood don’t take no shit. I liked him when I lived there
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Crazy homeless dude?  (not the cop)  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Cop could've been knifed right through the jugular just off by 2 inches. BTW I occasionally stop right at that gas station.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Important life lesson: When someone asks you to leave private property that you don't own, leave. Always.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Good shoot.

The WTF story is linked in the story about the 53 year old guy that died getting pushed (in his car) through the window of Phantom Fireworks in West Melbourne resulting in, well, fireworks.

"FHP Lt. Channing Taylor said Marcano was driving an SUV that hit a pickup truck twice before crashing into the building.

“After the impact, the driver of the pickup truck started to proceed forward to pull off to the side of the road to exchange information. The driver struck her again and pushed her through the intersection into the parking lot,” Taylor said."

Got a lot of people around here saying WTF ???

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/11/30/driver-killed-in-west-melbourne-fireworks-store-inferno-was-on-way-to-pick-up-his-children-fhp-says/
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Did I make it in before the resident RSOs disparage the shooting because there was no possible way that officer was able to ensure that his backdrop was safe before recklessly discharging his weapon, and that he’s just lucky he hit the bad guy?

That incident went sideways pretty fast. They’ll criticize the officers for not using a taser as soon as he pulled away, but if they had tased him the same people would have criticized them for tasing someone “simply for turning away, who hadn’t even presented an actual weapon.”

The guy was clearly hallucinating. I wonder if that was drug induced, or mental illness.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#10]
in for the un edited video.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good shoot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Was the trespassed guy holding a screwdriver also? I'm surprised the police didn't get that sorted to begin with and then maybe search him?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I want to see the adult version.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#14]
As I have been saying for years....we need Federal Loonie bins without consent.

Then a federal law similar to the baker act that has advocates for the nuts
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#15]
you know there needs to be much better police training.

For example, two police officers were there.

They need to communicate. One draws the taser and then the other announces he is going to arrest.

If the perp tries to resist the arrest, instantaneously he rides the lightning.

Much safer for everyone
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As I have been saying for years....we need Federal Loonie bins without consent.

Then a federal law similar to the baker act that has advocates for the nuts
View Quote

Shit. Can you imagine how fast they would fill those looney bins with non compliers, namely anyone that didn't vote Democrat?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
in for the un edited video.
View Quote

Quoted:
I want to see the adult version.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#18]
As soon as he reached under his shirt the officers should have been allowed to shoot him, but sadly, that will never happen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the resident RSOs disparage the shooting because there was no possible way that officer was able to ensure that his backdrop was safe before recklessly discharging his weapon, and that he’s just lucky he hit the bad guy?

That incident went sideways pretty fast. They’ll criticize the officers for not using a taser as soon as he pulled away, but if they had tased him the same people would have criticized them for tasing someone “simply for turning away, who hadn’t even presented an actual weapon.”

The guy was clearly hallucinating. I wonder if that was drug induced, or mental illness.
View Quote

Nope.  Just you.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
you know there needs to be much better police training.

For example, two police officers were there.

They need to communicate. One draws the taser and then the other announces he is going to arrest.

If the perp tries to resist the arrest, instantaneously he rides the lightning.

Much safer for everyone
View Quote

Man that was my reaction in my brain, word-for-word....
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:37:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Ideally the BG should have been shot before he could stab. Still a good shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top