Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2022 10:36:19 PM EDT
I stumbled across an archived thread about a printed Daewoo DR200 stock. Were these files ever publicly released and if so, where may I find them?

Linky to archived thread
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet there's a person in that thread who could give you an answer... I do remember seeing Daewoo furniture files somewhere though, I forget where but definitely on one of the popular upload sites.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet there's a person in that thread who could give you an answer... I do remember seeing Daewoo furniture files somewhere though, I forget where but definitely on one of the popular upload sites.
View Quote

My searches have come up empty.

The thread is archived. I may PM the originator.

The designer hasnt posted on ARF in about 10 months. Probably wont get a PM back.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t believe it was published. I think he was still working on it on the side. You can ask him for a copy through direct message. Otherwise you can always get a storm works adapter and use a brn180. That with a grip from fal files will get sorta close.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don’t believe it was published. I think he was still working on it on the side. You can ask him for a copy through direct message. Otherwise you can always get a storm works adapter and use a brn180. That with a grip from fal files will get sorta close.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/448154/CDF64087-81B6-4A7B-A16E-AE715D98EA81_jpe-2537920.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/448154/75FBCD92-1418-4485-AFBE-0941B941F27E_jpe-2537921.JPG
View Quote

Shot him a PM a few days ago. Havnt heard anything yet.

Fal files? I deeply dislike the *** files communities and the POS mod(one in specific). I did find STL on thingiverse that I could easily make a mold with if I so desired but I printed one instead. It's pretty stout. Didn't bother to try the files. That place to utterly FUBAR'd when they have the hack/server go down. Doubt my login even works anymore and they made the community private last I saw which screws over new members.

I'm on the print and prototype stage of an adapter with the same end result as the Stormwerkz but with my flare. I may try to machine one or trace one with my mill and bolt a section of pic rail to it but I think the printed one will be stout enough to proof of concept. Plan is for an ACR stock. Just need a few springs and a little hardware to finish that stock.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Shot him a PM a few days ago. Havnt heard anything yet.

Fal files? I deeply dislike the *** files communities and the POS mod(one in specific). I did find STL on thingiverse that I could easily make a mold with if I so desired but I printed one instead. It's pretty stout. Didn't bother to try the files. That place to utterly FUBAR'd when they have the hack/server go down. Doubt my login even works anymore and they made the community private last I saw which screws over new members.

I'm on the print and prototype stage of an adapter with the same end result as the Stormwerkz but with my flare. I may try to machine one or trace one with my mill and bolt a section of pic rail to it but I think the printed one will be stout enough to proof of concept. Plan is for an ACR stock. Just need a few springs and a little hardware to finish that stock.
View Quote

Hey @Deerhurst. Any update? Would love to see the progress
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hey @Deerhurst. Any update? Would love to see the progress
View Quote

Sorry, forgot about this thread and Ive been off to other projects. Soo many projects, so little time.

It rough but functional. I still need to try the rifle and see if it functions! Also want a 1913 rail section for the top.

This one didnt fit quite right. Fits better in the one below.

I dont like the side folder. It doesnt lock up real well.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:29:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Still, looking good man. Nicely done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top