BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are these the same people that used to scare us after 9/11 and then nothing ever happened ?
View Quote

Something happened.

Big government got bigger and ran rampant with secret courts issuing illegal rulings. Now that apparatus is going to be directed at you.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a complaint . How do I find my local Fusion center?
View Quote

Well,  since you asked...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Let’s see, in my lifetime there has been: A war on poverty, a war on drugs, a war on cancer, a war on terror, now a war on Covid- and it sounds like there will be a war on domestic terror.

1984 makes it clear that perpetual war incites peoples’ emotions so that they seek the security of The Party’s rule and are distracted from the misery of their own plight.

Seems to fit.
View Quote

We are at war with East Asia.  We have always been at war with East Asia.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DHS is afraid the FBI might do something?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI here is the actual notice:

You should note how these people focus on certain activities and how those are funneled into the analyst system.  They have the El Paso shooter included but not the Cincinnati shooter...who was a leftist.

I'd also like to point out that they are equating people who question COVID-19 restrictions to the same people who plot against critical infrastructure (dams, power grids, pipelines, etc.).  So, by questioning government actions on COVID that is the same as planning on derailing a train...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me guess, all 50 states again.

Here’s our budget request.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let me guess, all 50 states again.

Here's our budget request.
View Quote

People need more toys stacked up in warehouses to borrow for whatever.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
"DHS says it, other federal agencies and their law enforcement partners will continue to take precautions to protect people and infrastructure across the U.S."

Fuck you. Should have taken that stance when blm was burning down shit last year .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Where was the concern when antifa took over part of a major city?  When there was rioting and looting all over the country?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
FYI here is the actual notice:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33324/DHS_Domestic_Warning-1799940.jpg

You should note how these people focus on certain activities and how those are funneled into the analyst system.  They have the El Paso shooter included but not the Cincinnati shooter...who was a leftist.

I'd also like to point out that they are equating people who question COVID-19 restrictions to the same people who plot against critical infrastructure (dams, power grids, pipelines, etc.).  So, by questioning government actions on COVID that is the same as planning on derailing a train...
View Quote

What were the three attacks against government officials in 2020?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:04:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Stand by for Patriot Act 2.0

Super powers inbound............
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:07:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
emboldened by jan 6th?

how about the summer of unchecked riots, arson, looting, occupations? nah...
View Quote

But thats different.gif
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Isn't stealing elections a threat to national security?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:09:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#17]
“The DHS Lexicon is the official source for terms and definitions supporting the Department and the homeland security community.”

Sounds like the kind of gated community That is even more F’d up than an HOA.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Clearly we need a new Patriot act to monitor possible threats and keep America safe. Think of the children!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:10:23 AM EDT
[#19]
The only thing emboldened by the events of January 6th is the Federal Government.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:11:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The only thing emboldened by the events of January 6th is the Federal Government.
View Quote

Fact. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:14:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Isn't stealing elections a threat to national security?
View Quote

Depends on who does the stealing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:23:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
BLM conducted 275 riots during last summer and caused about $3.5 Billion in damages. They currently have around $10 billion in donations. Maybe DHS should go after the real criminal organization.
View Quote

BLM didn't exist until needed. Do the math.
Support out of fear of being scorned as a "Racist", means the Brown shirts have Carte Blanche.
The Dems have a majority that studied and were inspired by Trotsky.

BLM/Antifa wont be rounded up anytime soon, and are already are being painted on walls as "Patriot"s

Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:25:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Support out of fear of being scorned as a "Racist", means the Brown shirts have Carte Blanche.

BLM/Antifa wont be rounded up anytime soon, and are already are being painted on walls as "Patriot"s

Not gonna happen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BLM conducted 275 riots during last summer and caused about $3.5 Billion in damages. They currently have around $10 billion in donations. Maybe DHS should go after the real criminal organization.

Not gonna happen.

BLM and Antifa are being used by our government and outside governments. There are ties to communism in both groups. I believe some of the left are closet communists and are using these groups to fight their proxy war. That is why they get away with all that they do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:26:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How long till Arfcom is a terrorist web site?
View Quote

It already is.....Agents Neal and Bob have been here for a long time.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:28:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long till Arfcom is a terrorist web site?

I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone. This has been a thing since the 90s. It really started with the Clintons in 1992. It has been sliding sideways ever since.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:29:24 AM EDT
[#26]
They seamlessly transferred the boogeyman mantle from Muslim extremists to domestic terrorists. I wonder what will be next after this.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:02:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

BLM and Antifa are being used by our government and outside governments. There are ties to communism in both groups. I believe some of the left are closet communists and are using these groups to fight their proxy war. That is why they get away with all that they do.
View Quote

There's a dude I have known since elementary school, that was always on the fringe growing up. His family in Shitcago sent him up here, as there was trouble back home in the late 60's.
We got along, but he was one of those guys that always had a chip. He was BLM early on, and decided later on to leave it alone. He flat out told me that "The Movement" got hijacked several years ago...and he couldn't support what it had become. His Uncle is a damn good guy, I worked for him come hay bailing time as a kid. Army Nam Vet. Good family and a hell of a Farmer. Things aren't right, or as they seem.
Good folks are being used, and nobody likes it. I assume the same is going on in every corner of the Republic, except the burbs where the burbites are hardly even engaged, outside of CNN, and the cube farm gossip.

This "Race war" narrative makes people nervous, and they know it's coming from outside. If anything, outside interests,and the radical left Dems saw a weakness to exploit during the Obama admin. and infiltrated BLM to make it what it is now, and fired up the Anarchists that are always there. State level activity, not grass roots.

I wont disagree with you. Most folks here wont, but they would shy away from talking about it in public.
It has happened here before with state bullshit, and this is nuts on another level.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:06:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, some are closet communists, but a whole bunch of the rest are already out of the closet and proud communists, and the rest aren't opposed to voting with the communists.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:17:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lots of alphabet agencies guys are on this site, and they are on the right side of this. DHS is a huge umbrella agency, gun totters as a rule, are either neutral or a full on gun guys. I’m talking about Special Agents and Officers.....not the intel guys, but some were cool too.

Every Monday we would play show and tell with gun purchases, and spend more time than we should have playing with our new toys, even if it was a Lowe’s bucket filled with sand....I’m retired, but even in D.C., we found a way to know each other....
View Quote

I am sure they will all do the right thing when the time comes, just like the FBI did.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:18:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Does that mean they will shoot the fuck out of ANTIFA and BLM?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:19:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone. This has been a thing since the 90s. It really started with the Clintons in 1992. It has been sliding sideways ever since.
View Quote

Yep.
It settled down for a bit. But it's back, and the push from the left is even harder this time, bringing out the nuts on both ends that get played.

FFS Black Helicopters, and every time the Swat teams train there will be warnings of invasions are coming...again.

This time though, they have the Covid angle to keep people buffaloed and communications/ rumor mill controlled and it's leading to even greater tensions.

It's gonna take a serious effort to settle things down, and an economy that favors stability, before folks settle again.
I just don't see that happening after an obviously contentious election, and immediate strike against the economy and stability, that hurts the majority long term.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Pushing the narrative and setting the stage so when the traincars roll in nobody will bat an eye.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:39:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Amazing how fast the feds can move against conservatives yet people who are literally burning down buildings and assaulting people are ignored for a year.
View Quote

Trump, and Republicans, were never in charge.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:22:13 AM EDT
[#34]
To bad things have deteriorated to such epic proportions. No more honor, no more code. I do not look forward to what we are all in for. Whats for sure is we are all in it together now lol. BOHICA!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:01:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Let’s see, in my lifetime there has been: A war on poverty, a war on drugs, a war on cancer, a war on terror, now a war on Covid- and it sounds like there will be a war on domestic terror.

1984 makes it clear that perpetual war incites peoples’ emotions so that they seek the security of The Party’s rule and are distracted from the misery of their own plight.

Seems to fit.
View Quote

Shifting the balance of power, one fake war at a time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Seems to fit.
View Quote

Same DHS that said Gadsden flags, third party voting, and icp fans were terrorist indicators and LEO interactions should proceed with extreme caution if found....
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#37]
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

'If it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get.'

Does it seem odd that the government is the one pushing the boog/cw2 to kick off?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#39]
There are three or four mass shootings every week in inner cities involving rival drug gangs.

Weird how literal narco gangs terrorizing entire sections of cities and recruiting children by force isn't considered terrorism.

It is pretty fucking sad when a government is reduced to this level of bullshit to keep it's tax chattel in line.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:26:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#41]
WTF is a "local Fusion Center" ? ? ?

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Places where you tax dollars go so your government can spy on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Places where you tax dollars go so your government can spy on you.

Hey, if you disagree with the premise that because 19 non citizens did something, all 330,000,000 citizens lose their right to privacy, then you are an extremist.

If some guy in a fusion center can't watch you pork your SO through your cell phone, TV, and computer without a warrant because you own an AR-15 and think Bill Mahr is tiny faggot, then the enemy of freedom wins.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's the same bus skit they've been peddling for years.  This summer while ANTIFA had occupied parts of American cities they were still saying white conservatives were the biggest risk.

View Quote
To state power, we are.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fusion Centers were created by .gov after 9/11 so that different agencies could be in one building to share intel...

Its basically eye of sauron NSA spy centers where they use parallel construction to build cases against Americans who would normally outsmart .gov and fly under the radar.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
emboldened by jan 6th?

how about the summer of unchecked riots, arson, looting, occupations? nah...
View Quote
There is that elephant in the room again.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hammer...nail.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wow.  Hammer/nail.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#49]
The government is wise...

...the government knows what is best
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#50]
What was their bulletin like when major cities across America were all being attacked and burning this past summer?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top