Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2021 1:41:00 AM EDT
I'm a real estate broker and a hobbyist, novice web developer.

I have a local blog (Wordpress) that gets enough traffic that I think it would be worth pulling in some real estate listings to generate some leads.

The MLS (multiple listing service; a database of homes that agents have listed for sale) has an API that developers can use to query the MLS database and pull listings in.

There is a Wordpress plugin that does this, but it's incredibly bloated for what I want.

I have tried looking around places like Fiverr/Upwork, but there seems to be nothing but third-world shit on those sites.

So............... before I go soliciting stateside developers I am trying to figure out what this is likely to cost me.

Essentially, I would need a custom PHP plugin that would would use the API to pull in the most recent 10ish properties and add the relevant markup.

Any ideas?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top