Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2021 5:24:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aftac]
I on Deployment 7 first as a pog (i got two unit polos to wear on Saturday’s and driving to ARifjail.)

Well I’m a 51C now a contracting officer so 20 year total time starting next month and we have this mission you see on the TV and so White House puke said we need to save the terps (i had One shoot one of my friends in AStan and another try and shoot me so I have opinions) so I said why the F did you leave Bagram you could have housed them there set up COPs in the mountains and stayed there for an extra year-two like the original plan was but you slow learners who have no idea what you are doing think we can shit out money and living space for people who probally hate us like anyone else from the Northeast.  Said slow learner said well i have A Masters in international relations and I said well let see two bachelors one in Physics and another in History an MBA in International Business and working on my Doctorate in History and 4 OIF deployments, 1OIR deployment to Mosul (2017 it was exciting) 1 OEF deployment, one advisor deployment to Africa and now this crap.  I’m also a pilot, Civil Affairs officer and have been a combat advisor in Iraq and Afghanistan. How many other credentials do you want to see.  

Oh SECDEF is an Idid like he was going from OIF to New Dawn he fucked that up like a gay man in a truck stop but i digress.

I got yelled at by a two star general then he said I could not have said it better to these pricks and I think two of the Air Force LTCs want to have a threesome with you.

Well maybe this is the reason why I got passed over for command.  Also with being a FEMA former GS13 in DC maybe helped with my negative attitude.

I’ll fix my writing later dam you women really go full retard on grammar.

Link Posted: 7/25/2021 5:52:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4CARBINE] [#1]
Preach on! With creds like this i cant understand why those that make our national defense strategy aren’t paying you big bucks for advice.....hahahaha!

“I’m also a pilot, Civil Affairs officer and have been a combat advisor in Iraq and Afghan Police”
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:25:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Lots ‘o degrees, can’t write a sentence
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't figure out what OP is pissed about but I assume it is legit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:08:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Well you seem like a bright individual.

Can't understand why they don't listen to you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroE:

He thinks the US is led by idiots that act without gaming the decisions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL:
I can't figure out what OP is pissed about but I assume it is legit.

He thinks the US is led by idiots that act without gaming the decisions.

Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Mike_Golf:
Well you seem like a bright individual.

Can't understand why they don't listen to you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#8]
He thinks the US is led by idiots that act without gaming the decisions..
View Quote

Thank you for translating Contracting Officer for us.  I'd seen them in meetings but we never had a terp for em.  We could only communicate w/ em via PowerPoint, and they'd get all mad and storm out.  Next week there wouldn't be any water.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry writing on a phone and had text messages going on from all over and a eBay auction for my sister’s wedding gift that i could not find anywhere but eBay.   I am doing a lot of writing on a phone while still working requirements documents, funding, and and answering the mail.  I had to take time out to go on a dog and pony show for the state department staff and some embassy weenies and they made us wear masks in 122 degree heat because their staff is afraid of Covid and i just Wish I could have one beer to calm down.

Sorry I lost it a bit.  This has been impacting my calm.  Going to the gym.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By M4CARBINE:
Preach on! With creds like this i cant understand why those that make our national defense strategy aren’t paying you big bucks for advice.....hahahaha!

“I’m also a pilot, Civil Affairs officer and have been a combat advisor in Iraq and Afghan Police”
View Quote

I got Frustrated typing on a phone sorry for venting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Good luck and stay safe over there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you for your service
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By aftac:  I got Frustrated typing on a phone sorry for venting.
View Quote

No, no, vent all you like, and stay safe.  I enjoyed my time at Arifjan.  The pool was a nice break from Buehring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top