Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2021 6:05:02 PM EDT
I have only checked out 1Inch because I own their coin, and they're pretty well established. But the FEES!!! Good God, man. $200-500 to swap less than $100 worth into some new shitcoin that may or may not go anywhere.
Wow.
Are these fees similar across the board? SushiSwap? UniSwap? Etc...
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have only checked out 1Inch because I own their coin, and they're pretty well established. But the FEES!!! Good God, man. $200-500 to swap less than $100 worth into some new shitcoin that may or may not go anywhere.
Wow.
View Quote

All ERC20 tokens fees are full moto retard right now.  So yes it's same same but different but still same at the other exchanges.  It's why I'm staying way away from the alt/schit coins for the time being.  The fees are killing any gains.  And those platforms where you can "trade" without fees between cryptos fuck you hard when you go to pull your money or leave their platform.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All ERC20 tokens fees are full moto retard right now.  So yes it's same same but different but still same at the other exchanges.  It's why I'm staying way away from the alt/schit coins for the time being.  The fees are killing any gains.  And those platforms where you can "trade" without fees between cryptos fuck you hard when you go to pull your money or leave their platform.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow.

Definitely.... I paid $25 to move $20 of ETH off Coinbase, and then another $16.50 to move $50 more ETH.

But the swap sites...Damn....I get what your saying about them killing any gains. I'm just trying to get some Shiba without going broke. Lol.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:48:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Definitely.... I paid $25 to move $20 of ETH off Coinbase, and then another $16.50 to move $50 more ETH.

But the swap sites...Damn....I get what your saying about them killing any gains. I'm just trying to get some Shiba without going broke. Lol.
View Quote
YMMV but I'd not waste my time/money on SHIB.  You're better of holding DOGE since Musk is going to push hard on it.  I'm sure the SEC will try to hem him up for it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top