Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2019 9:14:08 PM EDT
so my dad sent me this in email this morning and my GF came across it as well.

http://www.cryptidcon.com/

In Lexington KY. The guest list have the typical finding bigfoot jokers and the mountain monsters guys BUT David Paulides is also speaking.
I really would be interested to hear what he has to say, ive read some stuff about him.

its only about 30 minutes from my girlfriends place so we might check it out and hit buds gun shop while there.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
We went last year and had a blast!

Paulides was the most impressive speaker by far, but this year Jeff Meldrum will also be in attendance.

Will definitely go this year.  I highly recommend Cryptid Con if you are able to attend.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Dr. Meldrum would be the only person that interests me in the bunch, but I don't hit those events.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
We got tickets on a whim, but honestly ended up having a good time.

It was the first time I have ever been to one of these things, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed myself.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Over half of the Team will be there!

Jeff, Willy, Wild Bill & Huck.

It will be mobbed. Go early!

Cryptid Con 2019
Sep 7, 2019 10:00 AM - Sep 8, 2019 6:00 PM

Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
1950 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky 40511

TICKET PRICE
$10.00-$140.00

Only cheap tix are left!!!

Legendary Pass
$75.00
Sold Out

VIP Admission to BOTH DAYS of the event. Includes Event T-shirt, Collectible Lanyard, Preferred Seating for seminars, Line Skip Pass, and more!

Legendary PLUS Bigfoot Expedition
$140.00
Sold Out

Everything in the Legendary Pass PLUS the Bigfoot Hunt. Participants in the Bigfoot Hunt MUST BE AT LEAST 16 and accompanied by a parent if under 18.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Over half of the Team will be there!

Jeff, Willy, Wild Bill & Huck.

It will be mobbed. Go early!

Cryptid Con 2019
Sep 7, 2019 10:00 AM - Sep 8, 2019 6:00 PM

Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
1950 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky 40511

TICKET PRICE
$10.00-$140.00

Only cheap tix are left!!!

Legendary Pass
$75.00
Sold Out

VIP Admission to BOTH DAYS of the event. Includes Event T-shirt, Collectible Lanyard, Preferred Seating for seminars, Line Skip Pass, and more!

Legendary PLUS Bigfoot Expedition
$140.00
Sold Out

Everything in the Legendary Pass PLUS the Bigfoot Hunt. Participants in the Bigfoot Hunt MUST BE AT LEAST 16 and accompanied by a parent if under 18.
View Quote
We didn't do any of that stuff last year.  Just went and saw Paulides, Linda Godfrey, the guy from the Monster Talk podcast, and a few others.  We stayed away from the Finding Bigfoot guys and other cringe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top