Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2021 5:19:18 PM EDT
One of our more illustrious Texas members is missing the BBQ tonight, even though I @'d him yesterday:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hard-8-Coppell-Tuesday-at-5/5-2483357/#i94579211

B/c I forgot that the @ function only @s a random selection of the members more than 5.  I get how that could be abused by new members, but for those of us who plunk down a little money to Brownell's, could we get a higher @ limit?

And while you're messing w/ the @ function - could @s to threads one is already subscribed to do nothing?  Drives me nuts when I'm subscribed to a thread, regularly posting in it, & someone feels the need to @ me in their reply to me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s very helpful, thank you GoatBoy!
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheers, man.  Could you make 87 be the max?  It would be easy to remember that way.

Or make it 87@'s a month.  

You should come out to a gunshow soon.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up an M1 carbine stock for $20 in Greenville Sunday.  And a Picatinny mount Green laser for $5.

Saw a GEW 43 weekend before last @ the Mesquite Rodeo show.  I'm not really in buying mode right now, waiting for my 01.

ETA:  We don't do 3 gun shows in a day every weekend, to have 3 this close is pretty unusual.  Come out on a Saturday afternoon to the next Mesquite Rodeo show, then go to dinner w/ us.  27 November.

Or come out for the Tyler show on Friday the 8th of October, planning on snagging Jeffb1911 for dinner if his GF doesn't have him tied up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top