Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2022 11:46:47 AM EDT
No rules other than it has to be physically possible: i.e.: no crazy Bond devices.

I’d like a stainless Rolex Daytona on a bracelet with a black cera-chrome bezel, panda style black sub dial rings, meteorite dial and sub dials and a small date window between 4 and 5 o’clock like some of the Seiko chronographs.

Basically a blend of these three watches.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]
No configuration to the watch necessary, just my wallet to be able to afford it

Link Posted: 7/23/2022 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
A new smooth-bezel 36mm DJ with matte black dial, thin indices, and a brushed Oyster bracelet. Oh, and since we're rolling our own, may as well open the 6s back up on the date wheel. At this point, I would take a production DJ with a lacquer dial (only sunburst offered currently) and send the current bracelet off to be worked over. I would happily deal with wait times for either.

If Tudor put their GMT into a 58 case, offered a black insert, and shrunk the indices by 30%, I could also quickly get into that. I loved the BB GMT when I briefly owned one. It was just too large, especially in height.

ETA: Drilled lugs on both could be nice.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty simple, really:

Rolex Submariner
Stainless STEEL case & bracelet
Blue sunburst dial
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#4]
possibly an Omega seamaster green dial/bezel but solid gold case and band
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd like a watch that I can read without having to put on my reading glasses. Right now, that means big dial or big numbers on my Samsung Gear 3. Without my glasses, I can't even read the small day/date windows on regular watches.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Titanium blue dial sub
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#7]
This except in 42mm and a date window between 4 and 5.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top