Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2018 4:50:36 AM EDT
One of the twins is alive, but the other is dead.

I have a dentist appointment. Please, write it down. Kill the bunnies first. Nothing is going his way. I changed clothes. The boy is always mocked by his classmates. They started drinking vodka. And I'm not sure when they stopped. I learned that when I was in high school.

The boss just chewed him out again. Thanks to strong paws and long claws wolverine can easily climb the trees. Per hated his own name. Simon and Ralph argue with each other all the time. What is your last name? Who knows the answers? Cary's the best guitarist I've ever heard in person.

I will answer for the result. Here comes the bus now. I'm sorry, boss, but I believe you owe me a weekend's worth. That's about 150 dollars. I like your village. I'm learning French on my own. Have you ever read any novels by Agatha Christie? His dirty words can't bear repeating. It would of course be cheaper for you to sleep at our place.

Edgar objected to being treated like a child. The small dog crossed the road. They're absolutely certain. I have to pay a medical bill. These colours are beautiful. I hear that she's in the hospital now.

We are all poor swimmers with the possible exception of Jack. Sylvan doesn't know. Don't let him switch on the lamp. He's a dick.

St Paul's Cathedral is one of the most famous and most recognisable sights in London. She was not in the mood for serious books. You can do better on your tests. Your shirt is torn. You better put on another shirt. Sleep well, Timmy. Manuel doesn't have a microwave oven. For a long time, no village girl would dress her hair or bosom with the sweetest flower from that field of death. Do you doubt me? I hardly ever see him anymore. The boy jumped into the water.

Isaac hates Halloween. Nguyen still hasn't come home. Just one can of soft drink a day can significantly increase your chances of developing diabetes. I lean toward accepting the proposal. What'll I tell Hiroyuki? She'd never been so frightened.

He witnessed the murder. I heard a car pull up. Let's look back on the history of the United States. It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. I don't want to go to the dentist.

It doesn't have to be this way, Morgan. You seem to be enjoying this as much as I am. Knudsen always seems worried about what other people think about him.

Skef has denied the charge. No other woman in our company is so proud as she. She teaches us English. I disobeyed you. Pete could tell by the way Francis slammed the door that she was upset. I speak Portuguese fluently.

Donovan was defeated. Juliet has nowhere to go. I have labor pains every thirty minutes.

I'm not going to see you again. Crazy! I'm going to speak to you with utmost candor so I want you to take everything I'm about to say at face value. Don't make me come after you, Susanne. I was sorry to hear about her. Are you sure you want to do that by yourself? We spent two unforgettable weeks in Cusco. I'm getting used to eating alone. It took me several hours to clean it.

Naren lived next door to us until three months ago.

There is no reason. Recently, there are a lot of burglaries around here. It occurred to me that my watch might be broken. He loves Pechyo the most out of all his sons. There's work to do here. I can't go on Saturday. So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

I think it is necessary for her to go there. Ariel might be all right. I'm feeling sad for Melanie.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:53:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhh...Yeah.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Women conversation?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
3:50 in the morning. What do you expect?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Women conversation?
View Quote
Honestly, I'm not sure what it is. I googled a phone number that had called me, and this was the only post in the comments section on the the first page in the results. I read it all, and said WTF, then I read it again and couldn't stop laughing for some reason.

http://6066573983.phonesear.ch
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:17:59 AM EDT
[#5]
WTF? I just clicked on the link I posted and something else was in the comment section.

Randal is everybody's friend.

You're really quite stupid. He distinguished himself in the contest. I looked for the key. Help yourself to the salad.

It's a strong possibility. Charles still seems shaken. Everything is going to be OK. Lynne unlocked the door, and then stepped aside to let Stewart enter first. Only time will tell you if you're right. There is a portrait of Bob on the wall.

I'm a pretty lucky guy. I did what was expected. Her behavior is my primary concern.

I want you to come home now. Stop fussing over me. I'm fine. Tad lived in a spectacularly beautiful place. Dozens of letters are awaiting you. I just stopped by to see if you were OK. Good night. Sweet dreams. There's a secret base on the moon. Shane and his friends often play cards until after midnight.

She's on the piss again. Allen swam in the river. Nowadays we are apt to forget the benefits of nature. Her mother is not as old as she looks. That gives me hope. This sentence ends with a question mark?

Do you actually believe that? It's not hard to understand.

That was all Tigger said. The full crop yield for the year will not be enough to provide a minimum amount of revenue. Trevor isn't budging. What's all the commotion about anyway? He hammered nails into the plank.

He broke two ribs and punctured his lung. Who's up for some ice cream? There will be other chances. Social media have made us more densely networked than ever. Yet new research suggests that we have never been lonelier and that this loneliness is making us mentally and physically ill. Will this year be different? I've never been to Istanbul. Sundar is getting results.

Terrence will be thirty in March. It'll stop snowing sooner or later. Do you have any news to report? Hi, George! How's it going? Mitchell has significant mental health problems. He became financially independent. I want to know what happened to Nanda.

Maybe that would work. The deep coves by the beach were prime spots for the local teen couples. I could hear Marsha crying on the phone. I don't know where they're from. I've taken up painting recently. What choice do I have?

When was the last time you saw Ozan ride a unicycle?

Butler could've figured that out without Carl's help. I heard what happened to Norman. I need some relief. Come on, Darren. Let's go home. We must provide the victims with food and clothes. Claudio is looking for you. We don't understand French. Do you think Kyung was being sarcastic? Sanford told me he wasn't hungry. Ireland is famous for its lace.

What time are you going to leave for London? Daniel kicked Gilles under the table. I actually think it's a very good idea. It's very quiet here. Bernard seems to be rich now. There are many countries and many cultures on Earth. Why should we help you? November 23rd is Labor Thanksgiving Day, which was established as a national holiday to stress the importance of labor in people's minds. My mother has a twin. I'll be there in a little while.

You may rest assured that we shall do all we can. I'll look after our guests. This isn't music. Maybe that will change now. Barry is a bad girl. I would truly appreciate your kind understanding of my reasons. I want to eat something tasty
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]
It is just the beginning

Skynet is now self aware and watching me masturbate.  

ETA:
You have stumbled upon the NSA storage site.

I guarantee that this information is correct. There's a lot of snow in the winter.

Tell her that I am coming.

I like Mariou's subtle humor. You wouldn't want to do that. I met lots of famous people at that party. Do you want to come over? Mongo didn't like Page. After a brief break, he resumed his work. I think you've done enough.

She is not the victim. What should we do with all this?

What do you think of this shirt? Merton does nothing but play all day. Why do you want that? Clem is a professor at Harvard. You should always keep your room clean. Sorry, but that's not what I ordered. Do you go to school on foot every day?

I have come to realize that China is developing quickly but the Chinese people live a relatively leisurely life.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Honestly, I'm not sure what it is. I googled a phone number that had called me, and this was the only post in the comments section on the the first page in the results. I read it all, and said WTF, then I read it again and couldn't stop laughing for some reason.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women conversation?

Everytime I click on it there is a different comment...

Midnight spooky thread
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Weird, the comments change every time you go to the site. I know this is too long and you won't read it, but this is what it said last time I clicked the link.

I find foreign languages very interesting. Many cities were destroyed by bombs. He drinks milk. He is a very good friend, yet a little lazy.

Each time I see blood, I faint! Get messed up with them and never mind shivs they're probably packing heat. I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. Ronni plans to see Rob on Monday. She's depressed and cuts herself. The two systems are based on radically different principles.

I missed the movie. Did you see it? What's the freezing point of water? There was a momentary pause. She is often lax in her duties. Money ruins many.

Johann came out of the bathroom with only a towel on. President Wilson accepted Germany's apology. I kissed Metin. Jean-Christophe sat on the edge of the bed and put on his socks.

You must know him very well. Are there any more free spots? We go to school every day except Sunday. Kriton hired Erwin for the job. What would your friends think if they saw you now? I will never have a son. Please find out where he is.

I can't reply to you immediately.

There is no telling about the weather. He promised he would help us. The emergency phone number for all Europe is 112. How hard can it be? Why not just ask them to leave? I can't believe I just said that!

Did he come by bus or by train? Who was sent to save the princess? I'm sure Louiqa's having a great time. I've loved you for a long time.

Sandra is in the ski lodge. Runaway shirkers win no crowns. We want to meet her. Her calm words banished our fears. From the beginning of the Perestroika, many starry-eyed members of the intelligentsia believed that from now on, everything with us would be "like in the West". Why are you speaking so loudly? As a result of always being hungry and fatigued, that dog finally died. Do you like solving puzzles? Now we're together again. Milo was chosen from among 300 applicants.

Two dogs guard the entrance. You can't keep Annard from going to work tomorrow.

There's something you need to know. Japanese are Asians. The argument weighed with him. I didn't ignore him. Let's discuss it now. His doctoral thesis must be submitted to the professor by the end of the month. You could help me.

Joseph has a limp. She prefers baths rather than showers. Fishing is fun. It's warm under the blanket. I'm going with Derek and the others to a karaoke bar today. Are you coming? He was making a speech, but he abruptly stopped speaking when he heard a strange noise. What are you dreaming with your mouth open? Nothing has to happen until you're ready. Are you back from Japan?

I walked as slowly as I could. Caroline could use some help. What trips are you planning? That would be different. Rod won't ask you to work late. Our passports were cancelled. We have reason to be thankful. Clarence deserves a pat on the back. There are a lot of fish in that lake.

Your mom is cool. We need to pick Tony up at the station.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#9]
NSA DATA DUMP I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish I'd never gotten involved with you. We're really scared. It will not be easy to sell such a house. I have heard this story scores of times. What did you buy for your boyfriend? Ever since, I've wandered aimlessly in the everlasting night of your eyes. There is a distance of four fingers between the eyes and the ears. I put on my glasses to see the blackboard. I want you to give me a job. I hear that he's still alive.

Apples were on sale today. Vinod talked Naren into donating some money.

The shocks of several explosions were felt for miles. Saad told Trent to be home by 2:30. I have mallet problems at the moment. I'd like to do some traveling. I was watching TV when the phone rang. What makes you think that Srinivasan will listen to me? You're probably wrong. I think it's very strange. Konstantinos talks to Beth a lot.

I need your help on something. Add and delete buttons from the OE toolbar. Today, we're doing a big cleanup. I hate horror movies. Bill is good at keeping secrets. Why do you want to hurt Peter? Shame on you, Nicolette. It was well worth the trouble. We want a car.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:29:57 AM EDT
[#10]
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread?
View Quote
You brought something interesting to our attention.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:32:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Good luck Lord_of_War,

This was not meant to be seen, pepper your angus!

ETA: You knowingly/unknowingly just red pilled us. Thank you

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Code?

@NSA
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]
You fool!

You've killed us all!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#15]
They should arrive by ten o'clock.

I was surprised to find it on fire. We'll never see each other again. I'll inform Anita about our decision. She has overstepped her authority. When you submit a quote, it's best to enter the author's name as a tag or, if you can't, in a comment. Oh, off with you. I won't get in the way. When do you need them? I hate the guy next door.

She's a socialite. Of course Sylvan will go. I didn't say I wasn't going. He is going to go to school tomorrow. It is our obligation to help. My hair stood on end with horror when I saw the scene.

That left him pensive. Nobody can clearly see the situation. The Dead Sea is a salt lake with the most saline water on earth. He held the trophy up high. That's a beautiful piece of meat. Reiner has been very kind. Look, a butterfly! Heather unlatched the door. This discovery has been exploited to the detriment of the poor peasants. Apparently, Reiner used to be a teacher.

He has a lot of acquaintances. Hohn won't be here long, I promise. She just needs somewhere to stay for a couple of days.

They are from Italy. Do you play tennis? This sentence doesn't exist yet on tatoeba.org. And while she's no longer with us, I know my grandmother's watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure. To my sister Maya, my sister Alma, all my other brothers and sisters, thank you so much for all the support that you've given me. I'm grateful to them. It is no use going there. What's her occupation? Alison made a promise he didn't intend to keep. The point at which an embryo becomes a fetus has apparently been chosen arbitrarily. Nothing is like it used to be. Swim across to the other side of the river.

You are dreaming. I told him I would help. I want you to explain it to me in more detail. Can you see anyone? The whole is worth more than the parts.

It's no crime to just idle the whole day once in a while. I hear that he eats frogs. The children take care of that dog. She was held hostage in a parking garage. I wanted to talk to you about Corey. Tommy should be home by now, but he's still at his office. Do you have a copy? This piece of land is worth nothing. He appealed to lack of funds as a reason for the failure of his enterprise. I didn't enjoy it very much.

All sales are final. Jarvis said he didn't speak French very well. I have other plans for them. What else have you got going on? I'm not tempting them. Greetings, old friend! He has been ill ever since Sunday. Randal didn't graduate from here.

She is old enough to know better than to expect too much of her parents. Nate has been told what happened. Let somebody else hire Keith.

Sriram called Gretchen and canceled their date. You're the one who suggested coming to this club. What have you been up to? He knows how to sell houses. She cut her hand on a knife. Let me get you some wine. I should've done this a long time ago. We've got to handle this with kid gloves. I wouldn't have him on the other side in a negotiation.

The price of this camera is very high. This is extremely hard for us. In Japan the ceilings are quite low for foreigners. Kent was still a bachelor at that time. The Prime Minister stated that he would not introduce a new tax without the consensus of public opinion. She entered into conversation with that old woman. Let's try to clear up this misunderstanding.

We were way too lenient on Jeffrey. I also wanted to know.

That isn't the plan. You had better take into consideration that you are no longer young.

Merton is busy.

Why don't you give it another try? I've been thinking over the issue for a long time.

The situation is getting better. I thought Srinivasan sounded upset. I'd like to know how much the meal was because I'd like to pay my half.

I think I've found the problem. I also think that if the Spanish hadn't discovered Latin America, others would have done it shortly after they did. As far as I know, this is not the case. I always knew Del was no good. One of us could be the winner. Clara told Kyu to behave herself. Johnny Appleseed is beloved in American folklore, because he traveled the country and planted apple seeds wherever he went; but folklore lovers don't know much about apple trees, which almost always require grafting to be much use.

Centrists can be just as extreme as activists on the far left or right. Don't smoke again in the toilet! I've got something for you here. The aim of this report is to explain why there is the problem of obesity among primary school children and how this problem could be resolved.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You fool!

You've killed us all!!!
View Quote
I sure hope not.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:44:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Where did all the bread go? I'm sorry for being late. He made up for lost time by running fast. There've been some big changes made around here. Scores of people died in the epidemic. Pigeons can use the terrestrial magnetic field to find their way home. Will you talk to Kimberly? They don't know who I am. Everett doesn't like to speak in public. Life has been very hard.

The dog is looking at the cat. I just want to play tennis. Bud has loved Tony for a long time. The most beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns. His memory loss is more a psychological than a physical trouble. Let me get back to you on this. Rayan realized that his father could no longer recognize him as his son. His face was cyanosed from decades of drinking.

I wanted to run away with her. Mann said that he didn't know how to do it. That would be rude. Tim seems OK. She shaved her armpits. "You aren't Mr. Lima." "No, I'm his son." I can't tell you about it yet. I have three times as many books as she has. The strong should take care of the weak.

She was very busy preparing dinner for her guests. He leaned over her and kissed her. No two snowflakes are exactly alike. The days are gradually shortening. I want to talk to my lawyer straight away. I don't think that's quite true.

We're dying to meet Pilot. What is it that David wants to do? Vidhyanath blames himself for what happened to Brian. The only thing left to do is wait! Let's take a rest in the shade. People will be suspicious. It's been seven years since we got married. How long does a bear sleep? People were evacuated because of the flood.

Why don't you give me a ride? We want a room for four nights. We have to stay alert. I was informed that they had gone on strike. People, old and young, all came out to greet the guests. Her new hat becomes her. He was silent for a long time.

Harv is a chain smoker. I have no idea what'll happen. I think you're having a better time than you want to admit. That could explain it. Is Tai left-handed or right-handed? We should take up meditation.

This is something Alexander gave me years ago.

I want to avoid unnecessary risks. She misses her family a lot. The theatre usually opens at this time. The roads were empty. These gatherings always get rowdy after hours, when the boss breaks out the single-malt scotch. Ricky, this is my friend Suzuki. Will Jenine be allowed to go camping with the other children?

How dare you ask me for help! The conference drew 150 diplomats. Lila is too old to be doing this kind of thing. Harbin is very cold. Calvin is used to making quick decisions. Teruyuki is trying to get it right. I should've been more honest with Roxane.

Everybody sat down. He'll get over it.

Is there something you want? All those who made the grade in entering that school could not have done so only by cramming. Robert got a small proportion of the profit. Juan was speechless for a moment. From now on, you'll have to take care of yourself. Boston is the only place where I've ever felt at home. I don't like to sit too close to the screen. She knows her way around the city. Donald J. Trump is the President-elect of the United States.

She does nothing but watch TV all day long. I decided to buy a new car rather than an old one. I haven't yet seen that happen in Boston. Knut gave Shirley some food.

After a lot of problems she managed to learn to drive a car. It reminds me of Olivier. We crossed the lake in a boat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:53:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#19]
The Mcallahan?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you like them?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:56:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Can someone just post some tits and shut this bitch down
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Can someone just post some tits and shut this bitch down
View Quote
I like tits, but I've never had a thread locked since I've been here, and I don't want it to happen today. Why are you not intrigued?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#24]
What've you found? When you know, let me know. My leg's gone to sleep, so whatever you do, don't touch my leg now. We've been waiting an eternity for you. All the children burst out laughing.

I agreed with his plan. The greatest hate springs from the greatest love. The result of my exams was not what I had expected. My dog bit my scrotum. She works with single-minded determination. I'll shoot both of you. Dori was caught and killed by mercenaries. I know what it was.

This sweater irritates my neck. My opinion is entirely different from yours. My grandmother on my father's side has turned one hundred. She is unable to withstand the pressure. Buttsechs is cool. Hey, I want to talk to you. He's younger than most of us, but he's shown himself as a competent specialist.

Is it included in the price? I had my purse stolen somewhere on my way home. Sing it again, Bernard. Do you have any interesting stories to tell? He went to Paris, which is the capital of France. All those flowers look alike. CEO's of American corporations are paid several times their Japanese counterparts.

Ami put a cup of coffee in front of Myron.

I have clients waiting. It seems a little unclear. This debate won't get us anywhere. That elegant gold plated chain with hearts is a necklace that will "rock your world". There are warts in my anus. Andries earns a good salary. If I were you, I'd ignore it. Brenda wants it. Without motivation, nothing can be achieved. We get nothing so cheaply as we want.

Willie said he heard gunshots. We'll meet again, Panzer. I don't have enough time to eat.

You're the owners. You must adapt to a variety of conditions. In order to fix this mistake we'll have to tear out this seam. I love her from the bottom of my heart. The explorers continued their journey.

You're three years older than me. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. He never had enough food to give to someone else. He withdrew his hand from the table. Her penis is purple.  We've done what we came to do. Let me talk to Rogue. It's going to be easy. Remember that. I lost a school key when I was cleaning up after the school festival and I was then required to write an apology letter. She tends to speak rapidly.

That should make you happy. Yesterday was my seventeenth birthday. You may as well begin to prepare your lessons. I didn't help him escape.

I just can't stop worrying about Ernest. We must repair the damage. The nineteenth century was the age of the white man's civilization. How does the front door-lock work? What should we talk about? My brother died of cancer last year. I bit her nipple. I found it first. It's mine! I can't believe we've finally finished the project.

Many are those that judge, few are those that understand you. Don't follow her example. Hand me that box. Next, we will talk to Ms. Pam Roland. The flower is yellow and the others are blue. Badger badger badger mushroom mushroom.

It often happens that railway traffic is suspended by a heavy snowfall. I'm more interested in spoken English. After walking for miles in the woods, the fugitive stumbled upon a farmhouse.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:09:23 AM EDT
[#25]
If you ever find yourself held captive, the best way to stall their interrogation is to talk like a woman and use slang.  Get side tracked on details.

"We came in a crash hawk, I know it was a crash hawk because John was sitting next to me.  It was John, definitely.  We were stationed together on Fort Beginning.  Back then we were the big shots in our platoon.  Another guy named Harry used to give us a hard time - he was from Arkansas, same as my uncle.  Uncle Fred..."
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you ever find yourself held captive, the best way to stall their interrogation is to talk like a woman and use slang.  Get side tracked on details.

"We came in a crash hawk, I know it was a crash hawk because John was sitting next to me.  It was John, definitely.  We were stationed together on Fort Beginning.  Back then we were the big shots in our platoon.  Another guy named Harry used to give us a hard time - he was from Arkansas, same as my uncle.  Uncle Fred..."
View Quote
Does John have a long mustache? Is the chair against the wall?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Wtf is going on in here, have you people not slept yet?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:14:13 AM EDT
[#28]
It feels like I'm in Highlander or something.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:15:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:18:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wtf is going on in here, have you people not slept yet?
View Quote
I don't know, and no.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks like it picks up little bits of people’s conversations. Interesting!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:22:25 AM EDT
[#32]
I find it hard to believe that none of our hobbyist crypto guys has given us a key yet.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I find it hard to believe that none of our hobbyist crypto guys has given us a key yet.
View Quote
They did, but because of you're negative EE rating that you did not receive one also.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
3Hx127DthTt8YLGxkhzvkVMxwQESh8ePN5
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:34:03 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm still wondering who tried to call me. Was it the NSA trying to collect data? Should I try to call the number back?

ETA: I don't want to. The number is in the link I posted. Somebody call the number and report back.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Because you made a phone call - Enemy of the State - 1998
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:43:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I get emails with garbage like that sometimes.  It will have some sales pitch in the topic line and the body will be a long quote out of a book or multiple nonsense passages like that.  Sometimes they don't even have a link embedded.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:47:02 AM EDT
[#38]
mods will nuke this an
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
mods will nuke this an
View Quote
spaghetti will boils this an
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

??
Weird. This part stood out for me though:

Do you speak Filipino?
No one speaks Filipino, not even Filipinos. They speak Tagalog.

ETA: a site that changes text every time you visit it, isn’t something new though.  It’s not done often, and likely not with such a wall of text, but it’s nothing new.

I once had an experimental page where I did that, but with a much smaller scale. I had 5 images and 5 quotes the site would randomly pick each time someone opened the page.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
mods will nuke this an
View Quote
Why? I understand it all sounds like nonsense, but I am genuinely curious about what I stumbled across.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:14:31 AM EDT
[#42]
"Sights" is highlighted in my first post, and when I click on it, the link sends me to the palmetto state armory website. I recently placed an order with them. Coincidence? I think not.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#43]
It's the 1000 monkeys, drink trying to bag out Shakespeare. They are starting to get close...
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Well that’s just bizarre. I refreshed the page a half dozen times and each time it generated a new wall o’ text. There does seem to be a pattern to the randomness though. I’ll mess with it some more later today.

Number is busy. Level 3 Communications is a defect telco and isp that was acquired via merger. Doing some looking around it seems scammers commonly used them for VOIP services so the number is probably bogus.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They did, but because of you're negative EE rating that you did not receive one also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wasn't banned for whatever it was, so it wasn't too bad. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#46]
I'll get along somehow.

Tanya's intransigence is so frustrating. We'll go on a picnic next Sunday. I looked for Charlene and Pandora for over an hour. In this country, most of the inhabitants are Sunni Muslims. He comes here twice a week. We went to Boston for a few days. I'm afraid something's gone terribly wrong. I'd like to wash up before we eat. That's not a good sign.

Volcanic ash brought aviation to a standstill. The supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy remained a mystery for thousands of years... Anita obviously doesn't want us bothering him right now. At the end of March we'll marry. I need to get something done very quickly. The president said, "I don't give a fuck." Drinking lots of water is good for you, sure, but one can't drink that much water at once. Some babies learn to swim even before they are one year old. Where should we go to get something to eat?

What is it famous for? It's the first time I've heard that.

Olivier is very slow.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#47]
AI dreams
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
One of the twins is alive, but the other is dead.

I have a dentist appointment. Please, write it down. Kill the bunnies first. Nothing is going his way. I changed clothes. The boy is always mocked by his classmates. They started drinking vodka. And I'm not sure when they stopped. I learned that when I was in high school.

The boss just chewed him out again. Thanks to strong paws and long claws wolverine can easily climb the trees. Per hated his own name. Simon and Ralph argue with each other all the time. What is your last name? Who knows the answers? Cary's the best guitarist I've ever heard in person.

I will answer for the result. Here comes the bus now. I'm sorry, boss, but I believe you owe me a weekend's worth. That's about 150 dollars. I like your village. I'm learning French on my own. Have you ever read any novels by Agatha Christie? His dirty words can't bear repeating. It would of course be cheaper for you to sleep at our place.

Edgar objected to being treated like a child. The small dog crossed the road. They're absolutely certain. I have to pay a medical bill. These colours are beautiful. I hear that she's in the hospital now.

We are all poor swimmers with the possible exception of Jack. Sylvan doesn't know. Don't let him switch on the lamp. He's a dick.

St Paul's Cathedral is one of the most famous and most recognisable sights in London. She was not in the mood for serious books. You can do better on your tests. Your shirt is torn. You better put on another shirt. Sleep well, Timmy. Manuel doesn't have a microwave oven. For a long time, no village girl would dress her hair or bosom with the sweetest flower from that field of death. Do you doubt me? I hardly ever see him anymore. The boy jumped into the water.

Isaac hates Halloween. Nguyen still hasn't come home. Just one can of soft drink a day can significantly increase your chances of developing diabetes. I lean toward accepting the proposal. What'll I tell Hiroyuki? She'd never been so frightened.

He witnessed the murder. I heard a car pull up. Let's look back on the history of the United States. It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. I don't want to go to the dentist.

It doesn't have to be this way, Morgan. You seem to be enjoying this as much as I am. Knudsen always seems worried about what other people think about him.

Skef has denied the charge. No other woman in our company is so proud as she. She teaches us English. I disobeyed you. Pete could tell by the way Francis slammed the door that she was upset. I speak Portuguese fluently.

Donovan was defeated. Juliet has nowhere to go. I have labor pains every thirty minutes.

I'm not going to see you again. Crazy! I'm going to speak to you with utmost candor so I want you to take everything I'm about to say at face value. Don't make me come after you, Susanne. I was sorry to hear about her. Are you sure you want to do that by yourself? We spent two unforgettable weeks in Cusco. I'm getting used to eating alone. It took me several hours to clean it.

Naren lived next door to us until three months ago.

There is no reason. Recently, there are a lot of burglaries around here. It occurred to me that my watch might be broken. He loves Pechyo the most out of all his sons. There's work to do here. I can't go on Saturday. So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

I think it is necessary for her to go there. Ariel might be all right. I'm feeling sad for Melanie.
View Quote

I hear they have Ayahuasca in Kentucky and it looks like your coming down from it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Fish fuck in it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#50]
It's dangerous to play around the fire. I've been praying for this day. I heard that she got married and she had a kid. What kind of odds are you giving? We need some info about the town. Don't call me a jerk.

The cat meows. They have been tuning the organ all day. Was Gideon happy doing that? That costs 1.5 euros per kilogram.

I love the sound of children laughing. The pain never goes away.

Pradeep was late for dinner. Clem stared straight ahead. I've always admired your patience.

Not until the end of the nineteenth century, did plant breeding become a scientific discipline. I wanted to give Suu some money. XYZ used to be a good restaurant, but it has gone to seed now. He tried it with a friend.

Vic didn't seem be to all that busy. There's no way to translate it. Here, you can get close to the action. I stopped and waited for the car to pass. We love what we do. Lately I try for health reasons to go to bed early and to wake up early. We can get a beautiful view of the sea from the hill. I am afraid of escalators.

I ate a panipuri. He pretends not to care about money. He received an honorable discharge from the army.

She slipped her arm into his. Your brother is asking for help. Guard against the danger of fire. Raanan is asking us to help him. We have to find it. You must go on a diet because you are too fat. It's no use your saying anything. Social unrest may come about as a result of this long recession. Have you talked to him yet? This aircraft is stealthy and carries cruise missiles.

Often does a woman change her heart, mad be the man who will trust her. No, I'm not stupid. Our house adjoins his. Elwood should still be in bed. I asked him to mend my shoes. The teacher encouraged me to study abroad. I should've listened to you. We'll be ready for them. We've been living here since January.

Honesty doesn't always pay. He's interested in Mayan prophecies. In times of drought, there is lack of water in our villages.

At last, he gained his ends. If Konstantinos couldn't do it, probably nobody else will be able to either. They stated that it was a flagrant violation of international law. I'll get rid of it. He set about the work. Where do you suppose you'll spend your vacation? At the funeral, the widow looked very dignified, with her black suit, hat and gloves. When speaking about your superiors' actions, you use respectful language.

Write down your name here. Actions should have consequences. I thought you had somewhere else to be. Penny didn't even bother leaving a note. I won't negotiate. Harv started scrubbing the floor. My advice to you is to forget about what happened.

My brother is old enough to go to school. Everyone inside the company knows that layoffs are coming, but no one knows if they're going to be laid off. The American home does away with most housework by using machines. There's really no choice. An envoy was sent.

I guess I should've known. At this rate, we won't be able to buy a house.

They don't know it well. She always wears black. From now on, there is no reason to worry any more. Linda didn't even consider that she could be pregnant. Willing dependence is the most beautiful condition, and how would it be possible without love? You can believe it. Can any of this be true?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top