Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2019 1:25:28 PM EDT
We had our Annual Inspection and Homecoming on Saturday.  It was the last one in the state for the Chivalric Year.  The Inspecting Officer said it was the best one all year and one of the best one's he's ever seen.

I asked him if he was in the same room that we were in.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We had our Annual Inspection and Homecoming on Saturday.  It was the last one in the state for the Chivalric Year.  The Inspecting Officer said it was the best one all year and one of the best one's he's ever seen.

View Quote

I know how you feel.  When I was EC we practiced a lot and ended up 4th in the state, we moved up 10 spots.  We are in practice mode now, our inspection is in September
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know how you feel.  When I was EC we practiced a lot and ended up 4th in the state, we moved up 10 spots.  We are in practice mode now, our inspection is in September
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Wisconsin each Commandery receives s grsde, but there's no rankings.  I don't think competition in Masonic work is a good thing.

Several years ago, Grand Lodge came up with a Ritual Competition.  My Lodge lost to another Green Bay Lodge by 1/100th of a point.  It lead to a lot of butt-hurt and disharmony between the Lodges.  We decided it caused too much trouble.  Each Lodge obviously knew the work, so there wasn't a need to train-up for the big game.  We decided to never do it again.  Thankfully it died after three years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top