Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2023 10:16:52 AM EDT
I dont tend buy Cohiba (General Cigar Co), but I'll try pretty much everything once.
Cohiba tends to be rather meh to its price point.

However, I did purchase the limited edition Serie M toro to try out. $30 a stick....
Made by El Titan de Bronze in Miami for General Cigar Co under the Cohiba brand.

It was exceptional. To me. I may go get a few more to just sit in the humi for rare occasions.

Im not going to get into specifics on how it tastes and how it smoked, although it burned good. Im not that big of a snob. Ill smoke a cigar just to smoke a cigar, but I enjoyed it.
Just go try it.

I have the Weller Cohiba too, but haven't tried it. Haven't been too fond of whiskey aged cigars.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
at that price point, I can get something from Nelson Alfonso - Atabey/Byron/Bandolero/Alfonso

I'm a corojo fan, so I'm at least intrigued by the Cohiba, but I just can't bring myself to buy a "knock off"

(not that I can afford a real Cohiba these days lol)

but, if you like em, smoke em.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the Cohiba red dot. I know it’s not Cuban, but they are good.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#3]
El Titan makes some very good cigars, both for other brands and for direct sale from their website.

https://titandebronze.com/

Looking forward to trying the Partagas De Bronce
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top